剧集 | 狼(2023) | 导航列表
不!你要做什么?
No! What are you going to d-do?
该你了。
Your turn.
对。
Right.
那就是我们了。
That'll be us, then.
谢谢你的时间。
Thank you for your time.
我的意思是。。。
I mean...
..你很有意义。
..you were rewarding.
我们很享受,不是吗,
We enjoyed ourselves, didn't we,
DS 莫利纳?
DS Molina?
我们当然很享受,DI Honey。
We certainly enjoyed ourselves, DI Honey.
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
哦,我的上帝!
Oh, my God!
你们俩怎么样?你没事吧?
How are you both? Are you all right?
我很好,爸爸。
I'm fine, Dad.
他们不能把我们留在这里。我们需要...
They can't just leave us here. We need...
T-他们把前门打开了。
T-They've left the front door unlocked.
他可以进来做任何事情。他。。。
He could just come in and do anything. He...
米内特·凯布尔!
Minnet Kable!
他......他在那里!
He's... He's out there!
亲爱的,我不认为Minnet Kable在任何地方。
Darling, I don't think Minnet Kable is anywhere out there.
完全。我认为他们这样做只是为了吓唬我们。
At all. I think they've done this just to scare us.
W-那些东西呢,在树上?
W-What about those things, in the tree?
我想它们可能来自鹿。
I think they were probably from a deer.
但。。。为什么?
But... why?
有些人天生就是生病。
Some people are just sick by nature.
但他们和他一样糟糕。他们在抄袭他。
But they're as bad as he is. They're copying him.
没关系,妈妈。
It's OK, Mum.
我们很幸运,他们所做的只是抢劫我们。
We're lucky all they did was rob us.
我的结婚戒指。
My wedding ring.
他们拿走了你给我的戒指。
They've taken the ring you gave me.
我们可以取代它。
We can replace that.
如果他们只是想抢劫我们,为什么要去找这样的麻烦?
If they just wanted to rob us, why go to such trouble?
他们比凯博更糟糕。
They're worse than Kable.
他们更糟!
They're worse!
但他们现在已经走了。
But they're gone now.
他们走了。
They're gone.
结束了。
It's over.
结束了?
It's over?
结束了吗?
Is it over?
哦!
Oh!
什么?
What?
好吧,我们都被绑住了。
Well, we're all tied up.
我们没有电♥话♥。
We've got no phone.
无信♥号♥♥。
No signal.
无法获得说明。
No way of getting help.
贝卡会过来的。贝卡...
Beca will come by. Beca...
她通常会来打招呼,即使她不打扫卫生。
She usually drops in to say hi, even if she's not cleaning.
但是什么时候呢?
But when?
你需要你的药物。
You need your medication.
你好。我是卡弗里侦探。
Hello. I'm Detective Caffery.
呃,这听起来有点奇怪,但是...
Erm, this is going to sound a bit odd, but...
..我实际上正在该地区试图找到一只走失的狗的家。
..I'm actually in the area trying to find the home of a lost dog.
我不要狗。不,这不是我想说的。
I don't want a dog.No, that's not what I'm trying to say.
这就是员警把我的税钱花在什么地方吗?
Is this what the police are spending my tax money on?
呸!
Ugh!
这恰好是你的狗吗?
Does this happen to be your dog?
要不要喝点茶?不。谢谢。
Would you like some tea? No. Thank you.
我没事。这是我至少能做的。
I'm all right. It's the least I can do.
真的,如果你能看看她的照片。
Really, if you could just have a look at her picture.
我的孙女养了一只狗。
My granddaughter had a dog.
凯利是它的名字。一件小事,
Kelly was its name. A small thing,
这个和那个的混合体。
a mix of this and that.
他们形影不离,那两个。
They were inseparable, those two.
凯利曾经睡在我孙女的床上。
Kelly used to sleep in my granddaughter's bed.
你能看看图片吗?呃。。。
Could you just look at the picture, please?Uh...
是的,我——有人告诉我我这样做——
Yes, I-I've been told I do that -
继续一点。
go on a bit.
是的。
Yes.
我——我需要我的眼镜。
I-I'll need my glasses.
但是,请进来。
But, please, do come in.
法医还有五分钟,中士。
Forensics is five minutes out, Sergeant.
SIO在途中。
SIO's en route.
你是SIO吗?
Are you the SIO?
不?
No?
那你♥他♥妈♥的在我的犯罪现场做什么?
Then what the fuck are you doing on my crime scene?
哦!啊!他们来了!
Oh! Ah! Here they are!
花一整天的时间寻找这些 sometimes.Mm。
Spend whole days looking for these sometimes.Mm.
哦!
Oh!
不,对不起。我——我不认得她。
No, I'm sorry. I-I don't recognise her.
但年轻人,你为那个家庭做的是一件很棒的事情。
But it's a wonderful thing you're doing for that family, young man.
看,我...我之前不是故意这么粗鲁的。
Look, I... I didn't mean to be so rude earlier.
先生,感谢您的说明。
I appreciate your help, sir.
那天Minnet Kable不仅带走了我的孙女。
Minnet Kable didn't just take my granddaughter that day.
他也带走了我的女儿。
He took my daughter, too.
苏菲的妈妈,她搬走了。
Sophie's mum, she moved away.
我们几乎不说话。
We barely speak.
她说一切都提醒了她。
She says everything reminds her.
人们一直告诉我,随著时间的推移,事情会变得更好。
People kept telling me that things would get better with time
但事实并非如此。
but it's not really true.
你不会停止伤害。只是...
You don't stop hurting. It just...
每天早上都不再是一个惊喜。
Stops being a surprise every morning.
是的。
Yes.
如果我忘记了你的脸,你必须原谅我。
You'll have to forgive me if I've forgotten your face.
你参与了她的案子吗?
Were you involved with her case?
我当侦探的时间不长了。
I haven't been a detective that long.
谢谢。。。为了完成你所做的工作。
Thank you... for doing the job you do.
对我来说,这意味著世界,合适的人被关进了监狱
It means the world to me that the right man is behind bars
而且他再也不会伤害任何人了。
and that he'll never hurt anyone ever again.
因为他就是那个人,对吧?
Because he IS the one, right?
该死的!
Goddamn it!
你必须停下来,蒂莉。
You have to stop, Tilly.
但是你需要你的药物。
But you need your medication.
贝卡会来的。
Beca will come.
她周六打扫卫生。
She cleans on Saturdays.
今天是星期六。是的,但我们才刚刚到这里!
Today's Saturday. Yes, but we've only just got here!
房♥子不脏,所以她要到下周六才会来!
The house isn't dirty so she won't come until next Saturday!
会没事的。
It'll be all right.
我没事。
I'm OK.
真诚地。
Honestly.
他不是。
He's not.
看看他。
Look at him.
老实说,我很好。
Honestly, I'm fine.
我们不要惊慌。
Let's not panic.
恐慌是我们现在能做的最糟糕的事情。等!
Panic is the worst thing that we can do right now.Wait!
什么?
What?
一辆车!
A car!
停在后面!
Parked out back!
一定是贝卡!她总是把车停在后面!
It must be Beca! She always parks out the back!
你看?我们没事!
You see? We're all right!
我们会没事的!
We're going to be all right!
天啊!谢谢!
Oh, God! Thank you!
谢谢!
Thank you!
贝卡!
Beca!
贝卡!我们在这里!
Beca! We're in here!
贝卡!贝卡!
Beca! Beca!
贝卡!
Beca!
你好。
Hello.
我只想首先说这里的农产品很棒。
I just want to start by saying the produce here is amazing.
最高分。
Top marks.
在路上通常很难吃好,
It's usually so hard to eat well on the road,
剧集 | 狼(2023) | 导航列表