剧集 | 狼(2023) | 导航列表
亲爱的,嘲讽地:哦,露西亚!我无法修复它。
HONEY, MOCKINGLY: Oh, Lucia! I can't fix it.
我他妈的要杀了你!我要杀了你!
I'll fucking kill you! I'll kill you!
我无法修复它!
I can't fix it!
我能问你点什么吗?
Can I ask you something?
在纽波特,你总是独自一人。
In Newport, you were always on your own.
你没有参加酒吧测验。
You didn't join for the pub quizzes.
你从来没有和小伙子们胡闹过。
You weren't messing around with the lads, ever.
你只是...
You were just...
..独自。
..alone.
右。
Right.
但你没事。
But you were OK with it.
我曾经是。
I was.
还是。
Still am.
你是怎么做到的?
How'd you do that?
不好意思?
Sorry?
比如,你如何自己完成这项工作?
Like, how do you do this job on your own?
因为感觉...
Because it feels...
..孤独。
..lonely.
我感到寂寞。
I feel lonely.
寻找合作伙伴。与他们合作。
Find a partner. Work with them.
很多人都这样做。
Loads of people do.
您已经尝试过与合作伙伴合作,不是吗?
You've already tried working with a partner, haven't you?
他们想换。
They wanted to switch.
所以,你知道...
So, you know...
我想融入小伙子们。
I want to fit in with the lads.
我愿意。
I do.
只是...
It's just...
..这对我来说并不容易。
..it's not easy for me.
我觉得我太努力了。
I think I try too hard.
所以我想,也许...
So I thought, maybe...
..我只是更像你一点。
..I'd just be a bit more like you.
只。。。
Just...
..不在乎。
..not care.
每个人都在乎。
Everyone cares.
每个人都想要...
Everyone wants...
这很正常。
That's normal.
给它时间,是吗?
Just give it time, yeah?
还行。
OK.
你要请我留下来吃晚饭吗?
Are you going to ask me to stay for dinner?
你在这里干什么?因为我没吃过。
What are you doing here? Cos I haven't eaten.
你怎么在我家里面?
How are you inside of my home?
你为什么搬回伦敦?
Why did you move back to London?
个人原因。
Personal reasons.
马修斯拉弦让你进入重大犯罪。
Matthews pulled strings to get you into Major Crimes.
马修斯是个软蛋。
Matthews is a softie.
那么,什么是可歌♥可泣的故事呢?我从来没有给他讲过一个可歌♥可泣的故事。
So what's the sob story? I never told him a sob story.
我告诉他我需要回到伦敦。
I told him I needed to go back to London.
他没有问细节。
He didn't ask for details.
因为他不是鸡♥巴♥。
Cos he's not a dick.
但我是。
But I am.
我是一个悸动的,脉络的家伙。
I'm a throbbing, veiny dick.
我想听听这个哭泣的故事。
And I want to hear the sob story.
那是什么呢?
So what is it?
生病的妈妈?生病的爸爸?
Sick mum? Sick dad?
他们卡了吗?
Have they carked it yet?
哦,他们有,不是吗?
Oh, they have, haven't they?
有人在一个盒子里。
Someone's in a box.
告诉我是谁。
Tell me who.
看来你没有完全理解
It seems you're not fully understanding
这里发生了什么,杰克,让我把它说清楚。
what's happening here, Jack, so let me spell it out.
你♥他♥妈♥的在处理我的案子。
You are fucking with my case.
所以我要操你的头。
So I'm going to fuck with your head.
在你告诉我之前,我不会离开...
And I'm not leaving until you tell me...
我哥哥十岁时失踪了。
My brother went missing when he was ten.
那年我八岁。
And I was eight.
我们在树屋里发生了争执。
We had an argument in our treehouse.
我开始了。
I started it.
我推了他一把。
And I shoved him.
啊!
Agh!
他生气了,冲了出去。
And he got angry and he stormed off.
我试图追他,但我摔倒了。
I tried to go after him, but I fell.
我一只手抓著树屋的木板。
I was hanging on to the planks of the treehouse with one hand.
我的拇指卡住了,然后...
My thumb got stuck and...
因为我而离开了。
Ewanleft because of me.
他再也没有回家。
He never came home.
我的拇指从未愈合。
And my thumb never healed.
是我的邻居有伊万。
It was my neighbour who had Ewan.
我就知道。
I knew it.
他喜欢我知道这一点。
And he loved that I knew it.
他喜欢我知道他逃脱了什么。
He loved that I knew what he'd gotten away with.
所以多年来,我都会翻阅他的东西,
So for years, I'd search through his things,
通过他的垃圾,寻找伊万的证据。
through his rubbish, looking for evidence of Ewan.
他也会种东西给我找。
And he'd plant things for me to find as well.
这是酷刑。
It was torture.
所以,我加入了这支部队。
So, I joined the force.
第一天,他是我进入系统的第一个名字。
And on day one, his was the first name I entered into the system.
他是个恋童癖者。
He's a paedophile.
他已经为此服刑了。
He's served time for it.
但我什么都做不了。
But I couldn't get him on anything.
我不能...
I couldn't...
他留给我的每一件物品,上面都没有印过。
And every item that he ever left me, it never had a print on it.
从来没有印刷过。
Never had a print.
我生气了。
I got so angry.
我太生气了,以至于...
I got so angry, that...
..我离开了伦敦...
..I left London...
..因为我认为这里会更好。
..cos I thought that it would be better here.
但是,情况更糟。
But, it was worse.
你想让我为你感到难过吗?
Do you want me to feel sorry for you?
你是唯一一个不会的人。
You're the only person who won't.
你好,伙计。
Hello, mate.
把我们在狂欢中采访的那个女孩的档案寄了过来。
Sent over the file on the girl that we interviewed at the rave.
一个摔断了她的脚。好吧。
One that broke her foot. All right.
只。。。想确保你得到它。
Just... wanted to make sure you got it.
我一会儿就出去。
I'll be out in a minute.
还行。
It's OK.
我的意思是,淋浴将在一分钟内免费。
I mean, the shower will be free in a minute.
我没事。
I'm all right.
你今天晚上不打算洗澡吗?
Are you not planning on showering this evening?
不会的。为什么?
Wasn't going to. Why?
因为你处理了肠子。
Because you handled intestines.
文明人会想要...
Civilised people would want to...
哦,天哪,气味...
Oh, God, the smell...
你真的闻到了什么?
You really smell something?
是的。这是...而且情况越来越糟。
Yeah. And it's... and it's getting worse.
你对我们在这里所做的事情有矛盾的感觉吗?
Do you have conflicting feelings about what we're doing here?
我读过这个关于这个家伙杀死另一个家伙的故事,
I read this story about this bloke who kills another bloke,
把他埋在地板上,然后侥幸逃脱,对吧?
buries him in the floor, and gets away with it, right?
除了他听到死人的心跳声。
Except he hears the dead guy's heart beating.
把他逼疯了。
Drives him bonkers.
但问题是,这不是真正的跳动,这一切都在他的脑海中。
But the thing is, it's not really beating, it's all in his head.
就像心脏的跳动代表
Like the beating of the heart represents
原来的家伙的内疚。
the original bloke's guilt.
所以我在想,
So I was thinking,
也许屋子里没有一丝异味,
maybe there isn't a smell in the house,
但你认为有,
but you THINK that there is,
因为你对我们正在做的事情有矛盾的感觉。
because you have conflicted feelings about what we're doing.
是他妈的肠子。
It's the fucking intestines.
你把他们留在车边了,不是吗?
You left them by the car, didn't you?
它们正在腐烂,气味飘上楼梯
They're rotting and the smell is wafting up the stairs
从房♥子的后面。
from the back of the house.
剧集 | 狼(2023) | 导航列表