剧集 | 狼(2023) | 导航列表
你来找。
You to find.
我的观点是,它非常详细。
My point is, it's pretty elaborate.
也许这是一个考验。
Maybe it's a test.
看看我们在压力下会如何反应,
To see how we'd react, under pressure,
看看我们如何处理自己。
to see how we handle ourselves.
所以,这是个好消息,是吗?
So, that's good news, yeah?
我们所要做的就是通过测试。
All we have to do is pass the test.
不,这不是好消息,你这个马虎湿他妈的旋钮。
No, it's not good news, you sloppy wet fucking knob.
你知道他会是一个多么糟糕的垃圾桶吗
Do you have any idea what a looney bin he'd have to be
像这样考验我们?
to test us like this?
如果我们没有通过测试怎么办?
And what if we don't pass the test?
你觉得他会怎么做?
What do you think he might do then?
你有...
Have you...
什么?
What?
你杀过人吗?
Have you ever killed anyone?
因为我没有。
Because I haven't.
我有点希望你有。
And I was sort of hoping you had.
所以,你知道,我们中的一个人是...
So that, you know, one of us was...
我们今天要完成这项工作。
We're going to complete the job today.
但是我们没有固定电♥话♥。
But we don't have a working landline.
我们必须即兴发挥。
We'll have to improvise.
你准备好了吗,DS 莫利纳?
You up for that, DS Molina?
是的,迪蜂蜜。
Yeah, DI Honey.
它只是通过这里。
It's just through here.
互联网之前的生活。
Life before the internet.
那是黑暗的时代。
They were dark times.
这些都是戒指雕刻。
These are all the ring engravings.
没有更多的雕刻订单了,不是吗?
There's no more orders for engravings, no?
不,塔特就是他们所有人。为什么?
No, tat was all of them. Why?
这里的詹姆斯一家都没有嫁给玛蒂尔达,
None of the Jameses here are married to a Matilda,
玛蒂尔达夫妇都没有嫁给詹姆斯。
and none of the Matildas are married to a James.
所以你的公♥司♥...我父亲的公♥司♥。
So your company... My father's company.
你父亲的公♥司♥为这对夫妇制♥作♥了戒指,
Your father's company made the ring for this couple,
但丈夫和妻子都没有自己下令。
but neither the husband nor the wife ordered it themselves.
然后可能是其他人为他们订购了戒指。
Then probably someone else ordered the ring for them.
所以它可以是这些名字中的任何一个。
So then it could be any one of these names.
介意我拿这些吗?
Mind if I take these?
奥利弗?哦,奥利弗?
Oliver? Oh, Oliver?
今天是这一天。
Today's the day.
拿到车门。
Get the car door.
我们要去哪?
Where are we going?
不,我不会抛下我的家人。
No, I won't leave my family behind.
老实说,您是否没有意识到自己在这件事上没有发言权?
Have you honestly not realised you don't have a say in the matter?
移♥动♥!
Move!
露西亚!
Lucia!
妈妈,不要!
Mum, don't!
他们会听到你的!
They'll hear you!
他们在外面!
They're outside!
是否确定?
Are you sure?
我听说他们离开了!
I heard them leave!
他们带走了你父亲!
They've taken your father!
你父亲会让我们摆脱困境的!
Your father's going to get us out of this!
妈妈,他不能!
Mum, he can't!
他会想办法的!
He'll find a way!
我知道!
I know it!
今天是我们逃跑的日子!
Today is the day we're going to escape!
你好?
Hello?
你不应该在这里。
You shouldn't be out here.
你得到我哥哥的资讯了吗?
Did you get the information about my brother?
我做了。
I did.
告诉我你知道什么。
Tell me what you know.
狗?
The dog?
我有一份名字清单,但要花几周时间才能全部叫出来。
I've got a list of names, but it'll take weeks to call them all.
我会做的。
I will do it.
但你需要告诉我你对我兄弟的了解。
But you need to tell me what you know about my brother.
不。
No.
我告诉过你,我会...
I told you that I would...
你的应许对我来说毫无意义。
Your promise means nothing to me.
我不是骗子。
I am not a liar.
我们达成了交易!
We had a deal!
我希望这一切结束。
I want this to end.
我需要这个结束。
I need this to end.
工作完成后回来。
Come back when the job is done.
现在离开。
Now leave.
停。
Stop.
好的,继续。
OK, go on.
你不会在这里的任何地方得到信♥号♥♥。闭嘴。
You won't get a signal anywhere up here.Shut up.
你想给谁打电♥话♥?告诉我是谁。他妈的闭嘴。。。
Who are you trying to call? Tell me who. Shut the fuck up...
我想我撞到了什么。
I think I hit something.
我相信你击中了什么。
I'm confident you hit something.
你不能同时把眼睛放在前面和后面!
You can't have your eyes up front and in back at the same time!
你撞到了一块石头。它们排在驱动器上。
You've hit a stone. They line the drive.
如果你一直在使用你的镜子,你会看到它们。
If you'd been using your mirror, you'd have seen them.
好吧,看看那个!我有信♥号♥♥了!
Well, look at that! I've got signal!
你并不总是对的,你知道的。
You're not always right, you know.
现在已经消失了。
It's gone now.
妈妈?你有白色要洗吗?
Mum? Have you got any whites to wash?
什么?
What?
我要启动机器了!
I'm starting the machine!
你在洗衣服吗?
Are you doing laundry?
是的!现在?是的。
Yes!Now? Yes.
你有白人吗?
Have you got any whites?
让我看看。
Let me look.
嗨,伙计。
Hi, mate.
你在河上看到谁了?
Who were you seeing out on the river?
什么?
What?
当我来和你说话时,你正在河边。
When I came to talk to you, you were out on the river.
说你在检查一些东西。
Said you were checking something out.
那是什么?
What was it?
嗯,我们称他们为“河人”。
Um, we call them the 'river people'.
我想你可以说他们是一个公社。
I guess you could say they're a commune.
他们在水边有一个营地。
They've got a camp out there, by the water.
太恶心了。
It's disgusting.
你在调查什么?
And what were you investigating?
只是周围有很多噪音抱怨。
Just a lot of noise complaints from around there.
我有我的白人!
I've got my whites!
对不起,伙计。我以为你是在工作。
Sorry, mate. I thought you were at work.
不,没事。它。。。
No, it's fine. It's...
你还没有启动机器,是吗?
You didn't start the machine yet, did you?
只要把它放在那里,我就拿走他们。
Just put it there, I'll take 'em.
我不是故意在你休息日打扰你的。
I didn't mean to bother you on your day off.
你有点断断续续。
You're being a bit chopsy.
我可以给你回电♥话♥。
I can call you back.
不,没问题,伙计。我不介意。
No, it's no problem, mate. I don't mind.
嗯,我想你的女朋友可能会有不同的感觉。
Well, I think your girlfriend might feel differently.
她会克服的。
She'll get over it.
那么这些人是什么时候第一次搬到河边的呢?
So when did these people first move out on the river?
不知道具体是什么时候。
Not sure exactly when.
但是他们已经扩张了几年了。
But they've been sort of expanding for a couple of years now.
为什么?
Why?
骨头的狂欢总是在不同的位置。
Bones's raves were always in different locations.
然后有一天,他们停了下来,
And then one day, they just stopped,
这对我来说从来没有意义。
which never made sense to me.
但是,如果他们不停下来呢?
But what if they didn't just stop?
如果他只是安营扎寨呢?
What if he just set up camp?
好的,一个酒吧。慢点开。
OK, one bar. Slow down.
是的,在那里,停下来。
Yeah, there, stop.
好吧,老头子。
All right, old man.
是时候打电♥话♥给你的银行了。
Time to call your bank.
这就是这回事?钱?拨号♥!现在!
That's what this is all about? Money?Dial! Now!
剧集 | 狼(2023) | 导航列表