剧集 | 狼(2023) | 导航列表
是学校吗,凯布尔先生?
Was it a school, Mr Kable?
还是游乐场?
Or a playground?
那是你喜欢去的地方吗?
Is that where you liked to go?
我不会告诉她我喜欢哪些,
I wouldn't tell her which ones I liked,
因为我不想让她把它们带走。
because I didn't want her to take them away.
我有一个计划。
I had a plan.
我要照顾他们。
I was going to take care of them.
我要让他们在一起,因为她们是姐妹。
I was going to keep them together because they're sisters.
我给他们做了一个睡觉的地方。
I made them a place to sleep.
很温暖。
It was warm.
那是他们自己的巢穴。
It was their own nest.
但我再也看不到他们了。
But I can't see them any more.
因为我在这里。
Because I'm in here.
但这很好,对吧?
But that's good, right?
天呐...
Oh, my...
上他妈的车,开走。
Get in the fucking car and drive away.
加油。不要做♥鸡♥♥巴♥。
Come on. Don't be a dick.
不要做♥鸡♥♥巴♥。不要做♥鸡♥♥巴♥。
Don't be a dick. Don't be a dick.
安克-费雷尔斯太太,你需要听。
Mrs Anchor-Ferrers, you need to listen.
我要给你解开手铐。
I'm going to uncuff you.
我们会带你离开这里,你和你的家人。
We're going to get you out of here, you and your family.
但我们必须迅速行动,我们必须非常非常安静。
But we have to move fast, and we have to be very, very quiet.
嘘!
Sh!
哦。。。
Oh...
哦。。。!
Oh...!
有了这个?
With this?
你这头蠢牛。
You stupid cow.
你杀错了。
You killed the wrong one.
嗯,谢谢。
Well, thank you.
省去了我的麻烦。
Saved me the bother.
这会很尴尬。
It was going to be so awkward.
我们已经做好了计划。
We'd made plans.
啊。。。
Ah...
哦,是的。差点忘了。
Oh,yeah. Almost forgot.
今天是你要死的日子。
Today's the day you're going to die.
这太体贴你了。
This is so thoughtful of you.
这并不麻烦,真的。但事实确实如此。
It's no bother, really. But it is.
很亲切。
Very kind.
妈妈。。。
Mum...
好吧,我会,呃...留下你们两个。
Well, I'll, erm... leave you two.
很高兴认识你。
It was so nice to meet you.
是的,夫人。你也是。
Yes, ma'am. You, too.
好吧。
All right.
我和妻子正在休息一下。
My wife and I are taking a little break.
但我们会修补一下。
But we'll patch things up.
无论如何,租另一个地方似乎不值得。
Anyway, it didn't seem worth it to rent another place.
不,这很好。你知道,你们两个可以花时间在一起。
No, it's nice. You know, you two getting to spend time together.
总有一天你会为此感到高兴的。
You'll be glad of that one day.
你知道,你可能会受到更严重的伤害。
You know, you could have been hurt much worse.
没什么大不了的。
It's not a big deal.
谢谢。
Thank you.
你要质疑骨头?
You going to question Bones?
他已被指控并被释放。
He's been charged and released.
他有驴球场谋杀案的不在场证明。
He's got an alibi for the Donkey Pitch murders.
马修斯告诉我。
Matthews told me.
骨头知道一些事情。
Bones knows something.
他参与了驴球场上发生的事情。
He's involved with what happened on the Donkey Pitch.
你知道的。这是一个结案的案子,普罗迪。
You know that. It's a closed case, Prody.
但它关闭错误。
But it's closed wrong.
这意味著凶手仍然在那里。
Which means the killers are still out there.
你没事吧?
Are you all right with that?
我想我们现在独自一人 蒂芙尼
I Think We're Alone Now by Tiffany
♪ Children, behave
♪ 孩子,乖乖听话
♪ That's what they say when we're together ♪ That's what they say when we're together
♪ 当我们在一起时,他们就是这么说的,当我们在一起♪时,他们就是这么说的
♪ And watch how you play
♪ 并观察你如何玩
♪ They don't understand And so we're ♪ They don't understand And so we're
♪ 他们不明白 所以我们不♪明白 所以我们不明白
♪ Running just as fast as we can
♪ 尽可能快地奔跑
♪ Holding on to one another's hand
♪ 握住彼此的手
♪ Trying to get away into the night
♪ 试图逃到黑夜
♪ And then you put your arms around me and we tumble to the ground ♪ And then you put your arms around me and we tumble to the ground
♪ 然后你搂著我,我们摔倒在地,然后你搂著我,我们倒在地♪上。
♪ And then you say
♪ 然后你说
♪ I think we're alone now
♪ 我想我们现在是孤独的
♪ There doesn't seem to be anyone around ♪ There doesn't seem to be anyone around
♪ 周围似乎没有人 周围♪似乎没有人
♪ I think we're alone now
♪ 我想我们现在是孤独的
♪ Look at the way
♪ 看路
有志愿者吗?
Any volunteers?
请不要这样做!
Please don't do this!
不!请!
No! Please!
嗯,决定,决定。
Mm, decisions, decisions.
不,不要!
No, don't!
不要。。。!请。。。!
Don't...! Please...!
不不...!不!
No, no, no, no...! No!
不!不!不 不!嘿 嘿。。。好了,好了...
No! No! No, no! Hey, hey... OK, OK...
不要!拜托,拜托!这是交易...这是交易...
Don't! Please, please!Here's the deal... Here's the deal...
来吧,现在就控制它。
Come on, rein it in now.
深吸一口气。啊。。。拜托,拜托...!
Take a deep breath. Ah... Please, please...!
并接受它。
And accept it.
我们开始吧。
There we go.
非常好。
Very good.
请。。。不要。。。
Please... don't...
..让我的女儿...
..make my daughter...
..感到任何疼痛。
..feel any pain.
我求求你了。
I beg you.
不痛...!
No pain...!
无论你需要做什么,
Whatever you need to do,
无论你内心有什么暴♥力♥,
whatever violence is in you,
就把它拿出来给我。
just take it out on me.
对我做什么...!
Do anything to me...!
但不是她...!
But just not her...!
我想问你关于苏菲和雨果的事情。
I want to ask you about Sophie and Hugo.
我与此无关。
I've nothing to do with that.
但你认识他们。
But you knew them.
他们来了你的狂欢。你卖♥♥给他们毒品。
They came to YOUR raves. YOU sold them drugs.
你知道他们死的时候只有18岁吗?
You know they were only 18 when they died?
只是几个无辜的孩子。
Just a couple of innocent kids.
苏菲和她的朋友们聚会了。
Sophie and her friends had a gathering.
在一些农场。
Out on some farm.
在他们去世前几周。
Couple of weeks before they died.
和?
And?
他们伤害了某人。
And they hurt somebody.
坏。
Bad.
什么鬼?
Whatthe fuck?
那么,员警要多久才能到达这里?
So, how long till the police get here?
是的,我知道你已经切断了警报,
Yeah, I know you've cut off the alarm,
但他们还是来了,不是吗?多久?六分钟。
but they're still coming, ain't they? How long?Six minutes.
他们会逮捕你。
They'll arrest you.
我知道你已经习惯了和员警在一起,
I know you're used to getting your way with the police,
因为你有钱,你是白人,
cos you're rich and you're white,
但我实际上是其中之一。
but I'm actually one of them.
无论我告诉他们什么,它都会坚持下去。
Whatever I tell them, it'll stick.
即使一无所获,我也会亲自确保
And even if nothing comes of it, I will personally make sure
它是公开的和丑陋的。
that it is public and ugly.
或。。。
Or...
..当他们到达时,我已经可以走了。
..I can already be gone when they arrive.
而这...这可能只是一个意外。
And this... this can just be an accident.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
你们都在雨果的农场聚会。
You all had gatherings out on Hugo's farm.
但有一天,发生了一些事情。
But one day, something happened.
有人受伤了。
Someone got hurt.
为什么这很重要?
Why does that even matter?
剧集 | 狼(2023) | 导航列表