剧集 | 狼(2023) | 导航列表
唯一的信♥号♥♥是在路上,我们需要以某种方式到达那里。
The only signal is down the road, and we need to get there somehow.
我们需要寻求说明。
We need to call for help.
你的车。
Your car.
是的,它在驱动器中。
Yes, it's in the drive.
我们会把它带到车站。请把你的钥匙交给我。是的。
We'll take it to the station. Hand me your keys, please.Yes.
呃......
Erm...
我没有。。。我不明白。
I don't... I don't understand.
我确定我把它们放在这里!
I'm sure I put them in here!
他们可能在哪里?
Where else might they be?
我不知道!我不记得了。
I don't know! I don't remember.
你有备用套装吗?
Do you have a spare set?
是的,我愿意,呃...
Yes, I do, erm...
楼下,背靠后面...门。
Downstairs, back the back... door.
没关系。我会得到他们。
It's all right. I'll get them.
不,奥利弗,不要!我和他一起去。
No, Oliver, don't! I'll go with him.
不,呃...你和露西亚留在原地。
No, er... You and Lucia stay put.
没关系,亲爱的。
It's all right, darling.
我们要离开这里了。是的?
We're getting out of here. Yeah?
它们根本不是骨头。
They aren't bones at all.
他们是假的。
They're fake.
在今晚的小奇观之后,我查了你的邻居。
After tonight's little spectacle, I looked up your neighbour.
说他六周前被释放。
Said he was released six weeks ago.
看到了您今天早些时候订购的搜索。
Saw the search you ordered earlier today.
自从他出来后,你一直在玩这个小游戏。
Quite the little game you've been playing since he got out.
你的邻居,
Your neighbour,
他带走了你哥哥吗?
did he take your brother?
是的,夫人。他带走了我的兄弟。
Yes, ma'am. He took my brother.
但警方永远无法证明这一点。
But the police could never prove it.
没有人找到他吗?
And no-one ever found him?
好吧,我们可以让你的邻居骚扰。
Well, we could get your neighbour for harassment.
不,那是真的...我们有很多来自党的证人。
No, that's really...We've got loads of witnesses from the party.
谢谢你,女士,但我真的宁愿只是...
Thank you, ma'am, but I'd really rather just...
派军士对他的住所进行非法搜查?
Send sergeants to perform illegal searches on his residence?
我听说这不是第一次。
And not for the first time, I hear.
现在,如果我能说明你解决你的情况,我会,
Now, if I could help you with your situation, I would,
但我不能。
but I can't.
而你的非法突袭是违纪行为。
And your illegal raid is a disciplinary offence.
是时候早点离开了,杰克。
Time to take some early leave, Jack.
离开我的办公室。
Get out of my office.
你是认真的吗,夫人?
Do you mean it, ma'am?
如果可以的话,你会帮我吗?
Would you help me if you could?
因为我愿意付出一切来了解我兄弟的遭遇,
Cos I would give anything to know what happened to my brother,
知道他埋在哪里。我已经尝试了所有线索,但是...
to know where he's buried. I've tried every lead there is, but...
但是您可以更好地访问我们的情报系统。
But you've got higher access to our intelligence systems.
你是在找我帮忙吗?
Are you asking me for a favour?
你认为现在推我明智吗?
You think it wise to push me right now?
应该不会吧,夫人。
Probably not, ma'am.
你到底想知道什么?
What exactly do you want to know?
彭德列茨基多年来一直在监狱里进进出出。
Penderecki was in and out of prison for years.
对于性犯罪。
For sex offences.
他绑♥架♥了我的兄弟,
He abducted my brother,
但他们从未因此逮捕过他。
but they never arrested him for that.
我已经追踪了他曾经拥有的每一个狱友
I've tracked down every cellmate he's ever had
因为囚犯会说话。
because prisoners talk.
我一无所获。
I've gotten nowhere.
但是有三个星期我无法解释。
But there's three weeks that I can't account for.
在被转移之前,他被关押在某个地方。
He was held somewhere before being transferred.
现在,我不知道在哪里,也不知道为什么我无法访问详细资讯,
Now, I don't know where and I don't know why I can't access the details,
但是发生了一些事情。
but something happened.
这是我剩下的唯一线索。
It's the only lead I've got left.
彭德列茨基前三周在朗拉廷
Penderecki was in Long Lartin for the first three weeks
六个月的刑期。
of a six-month sentence.
发生了混战。
There was a scuffle.
没有说和谁在一起,但他们肯定不喜欢潘德列茨基——
Doesn't say who it was with, but they sure didn't like Penderecki -
好好打他。
beat him properly.
潘德列茨基一定说了什么来激怒它。
Penderecki must have said something to provoke it.
你找到在长拉廷击败潘德列茨基的人,
You find the man who beat Penderecki in Long Lartin,
也许那个人知道一些关于你兄弟的事情。
maybe that man knows something about your brother.
当然,也许他没有,但这是某种东西。
Maybe he doesn't, of course, but it's something.
你知道,从技术上讲,像这样生活是非法的。
You know, technically, living like this is illegal.
所以你是来抓我的?
So you're here to arrest me?
不。
No.
为什么不呢?
Why not?
我不再在这里工作了。
I don't work around here any more.
所以你会派你的员警朋友出去抓我?
So you'll send your police friends out to arrest me?
不,我不会。
No, I won't.
你没有造成任何伤害。
You're not causing any harm.
此外,我认为员警不会感兴趣。
And besides, I don't think the police would be interested.
他们大多只是为你感到难过。
They mostly just feel sorry for you.
我不是那个感到难过的人。
I'm not the one to feel sorry for.
如果你是那种同情任何人的人......
And if you lot were the type to have sympathy for anyone...
我们并不都一样。你不能把我们混为一谈。
We're not all the same. You can't just lump us together.
那么你永远不会取消搜索。
Then you never would have called off the search.
我没有处理她的案子,你知道的。但是你会吗?
I didn't work her case, and you know that.But would you have?
如果是你负责找到我的小女孩,
If it was you in charge of finding my little girl,
你会在短短十天后取消搜索吗?
would you have called the search off after just ten days?
不。我不会的。我已经告诉过你了。
No. I wouldn't have. And I've told you that.
我自己去找她。
I'll find her myself.
在我放弃之前,我不会放弃。
And I won't give up until I do.
我会把她埋葬的。
I'll bury her right.
你可以恨员警,你知道的。
You're allowed to hate the police, you know.
我有时也会这样做。
I do, too, sometimes.
但我请你不要恨我。
But I'd ask you not to hate me.
为什么不呢?
Why not?
因为事实是...
Because the truth is...
..我很佩服你。
..I admire you.
在你小女孩发生了什么事之后,
After what happened to your little girl,
你对负责的人做了什么...
what you did to the man responsible...
..这是正确的做法。
..that was the right thing to do.
你想要什么,杰克?
What do you want, Jack?
你在朗拉廷服役。
You served your time in Long Lartin.
那里还有另一个囚犯,
There was another prisoner there,
一个名叫伊万·彭德列茨基的人。
a man by the name of Ivan Penderecki.
他在1998年绑♥架♥了我的兄弟。
He abducted my brother in 1998.
他侥幸逃脱了...
He got away with it...
..我们从未找到尸体。
..and we never found the body.
在朗拉廷时,潘德列茨基遭到了严重殴打。
While in Long Lartin, Penderecki was beaten - badly.
是你,不是吗?
It was you, wasn't it?
他有没有提到我哥哥的事情?
Did he mention anything about my brother?
有什么事吗?
Anything at all?
请。
Please.
你这个混♥蛋♥!
You fucker!
我没有打败潘德列茨基。
I didn't beat Penderecki.
但我知道是谁干的。
But I know who did.
我不知道潘德列茨基可能说了什么
I don't know what it was that Penderecki might have said
关于你哥哥,但是...告诉我他是谁。
about your brother, but... Tell me who he is.
他不会和你说话。
He won't talk to you.
但他会和我说话。
But he'll talk to me.
我会找出他知道的。
I'll find out what he knows.
没有人应该在没有答案的情况下生活。
No-one should have to live without answers.
但我想得到你的说明。
But I want your help with something.
你什么时候发现的?
When did you find it?
不好意思。。。?你向我们展示了什么。
Sorry...?What you showed us.
在树上。哦。
In the trees.Oh.
我们到达后不久。
Not very long after we arrived.
为什么?什么?
Why? What?
无。
Nothing.
什么?哎呀!
What? Ow!
天啊。洒水器。
Oh, God. The sprinkler.
哦,该死的。
Oh, dammit.
剧集 | 狼(2023) | 导航列表