剧集 | 狼(2023) | 导航列表
穿他们穿的衣服。
Wear what they wear.
做他们所做的事情。
Do what they do.
就像你穿上他们的皮肤一样。
Like you're putting on their skin.
青少年呢
What about teenagers
在城里玩可怕的实际笑话?
playing scary practical jokes around town?
也许把事情做得太过分了。
Maybe taking things too far.
如果有人真的喜欢骨头,
If someone was really into Bones,
他们可能知道他的真名。
they might know his real name.
你的意思是喜欢苏菲?
You mean like with Sophie?
什么?
What?
苏菲的妈妈在谋杀案发生前几周拨♥打♥了999。
Sophie's mum called 999 a couple of weeks before the murders.
说是家暴。
Said it was domestic abuse.
比如,来自苏菲。
Like, from Sophie.
但这并不在驴子推销案件档案中。
But that wasn't in the Donkey Pitch case file.
我只是想你知道...但如果它不在案例档中,
I just figured you knew... But if it's not in the case file,
我不知道!
I don't know it!
是的,对不起。
Yeah, sorry.
妈妈说苏菲变得不可能了。
The mum said Sophie'd become impossible.
用恐怖电影恶作剧欺负她。
Bullying her with scary movie pranks.
不过,没有提出任何指控。
No charges were filed, though.
认为妈妈只是想让女儿直截了当
Think the mum just wanted to set her daughter straight
出现了几套制♥服♥。
with a couple of uniforms showing up.
最初的调查人员是否知道麻烦
Did the original investigators know about the trouble
苏菲在家?
Sophie was in at home?
是的。
Yeah.
那么,林肯和马修斯知道999电♥话♥吗?
So, Lincoln and Matthews knew about the 999 call?
确实。
For sure.
但这只是苏菲和她妈妈的麻烦。
But it was just Sophie getting in trouble with her mum.
他们什么也没想。
They didn't think anything of it.
要不要我给你报告?
Do you want me to get you the report?
她痴迷于恐怖电影。
She's obsessed with horror movies.
恐怖片...
Horror movies...
我不能再处理这个问题了。
I can't handle this any more.
我不能再处理这个问题了。
I can't handle this any more.
我已经好几个星期没睡了!
I haven't slept in weeks!
...睡了好几个星期!
...slept in weeks!
我被自己的女儿欺负了!
I'm being bullied by my own daughter!
...我自己的女儿!
...my own daughter!
女士,如果你不想提出指控...
Ma'am, if you don't want to press charges...
她不可能有警方记录。
She can't have a police record.
我晚上听到她的声音。
I hear her at night.
她发出声音,试图吓唬我。
She makes noises, trying to scare me.
...吓死我了。
...scare me.
女士,你绝对确定你的女儿在做这一切吗?
Ma'am, are you absolutely certain your daughter is doing all of this?
好吧,她没有否认。
Well, she's not denying it.
如果不是她做的,那么她会这么说。
If it wasn't her doing it, then she'd say so.
总是这么难吗?
Is it always this hard?
我们可以使用我们的手♥机♥。
We could use our mobiles.
不。不不不。
No. No, no, no.
我们不应该这样做。
We're not supposed to.
这是一个非常具体的命令。
That was a very specific order.
但是如果我们赶时间...我们的电♥话♥可以被追踪到,你山雀。
But if we're in a hurry... Our calls could be traced, you tit.
答案是否定的。
The answer is no.
这里还散发著味道。
It still smells in here.
您移♥动♥了储存桶。
You moved the bucket.
是的,但它仍然以某种方式飘进来。
Yeah, but it's still wafting in somehow.
我讨厌这所房♥子。
I hate this house.
不知道这些人怎么能住在这里。
Don't know how these people can live here.
你觉得这家人对老板做了什么?
What do you think the family did to the boss?
你是什么意思?
What do you mean?
好吧,他想让我们拍一些家庭受苦的视频......
Well, he wants us to do videos of the family suffering...
...所以他一定很讨厌他们。
...so he must really hate them.
你认为他们做了什么?
What do you think they did?
我不知道。
I've no idea.
老板不是我想穿越的人。
The boss isn't someone I'd want to cross.
他说,一旦家人意识到他是谁,
He said that once the family realises who he is,
他们不想去警♥察♥局报告任何事情。
they won't want to go to the police and report any of this.
谁会如此可怕,以至于您不想报告此内容?
Who could be so scary that you wouldn't want to report THIS?
如果你问我,老板是个彻头彻尾的喋喋不休的人。
If you ask me, the boss is a total nutter.
但他确实付出了丰厚的代价!
But he sure does pay well!
她似乎安顿好了。
She seems to be settling in all right.
我会这么说,是的。
I'd say so, yeah.
她的脚好多了。
Her foot's getting much better.
我可以在我们散步时看到它。
I can see it on our walks.
难道不是吗?一天比一天好。
Isn't that right? Getting better every day.
我会找到她的主人,你知道的。
I will find her owner, you know.
我必须这样做。
I have to.
嗯,当然。
Well, of course.
你是来和我谈谈苏菲的吗?
Are you here to talk to me about Sophie?
你想让我调查这个案子,是吗?
You wanted me to look into this case, didn't you?
关于它的某些东西从来都感觉不太对劲。
Something about it never felt quite right.
最后几周...
Those last few weeks...
...她是自己的一个躯壳。
...she was a shell of herself.
用尽。
Exhausted.
在边缘。
On edge.
很多都是压力。
A lot of it was stress.
她告诉我她在学校开始呕吐。
She told me she'd started vomiting at school.
早上刚走进去,她就觉得恶心。
And she felt nauseous just walking in, in the mornings.
“呕吐”?
"Vomiting"?
是的,我知道你在想什么,但事实并非如此。
Yeah, I know what you're thinking, but it wasn't that.
不,我知道。
No, I know.
我对青少年的所作所为并不天真
I'm not naive to what teenagers do
但验尸官说...
but the coroner said...
我知道。
I know.
我知道发生了什么。
I knew what was going on.
晚上,和妈妈在一起。
At night, with her mum.
恐怖片的东西。
The horror film things.
他们之间的战斗。
The fighting between them.
但我从来没有问过苏菲这件事。
But I never asked Sophie about it.
她有没有和你谈过她的社交生活?
Did she ever talk to you about her social life?
朋友。男朋友。
Friends. Boyfriends.
除了雨果之外的人。
Someone besides Hugo.
不。不好意思。
No. Sorry.
她有没有提到过「骨头」这个名字?
And did she ever mention the name 'Bones'?
天哪,没有。
Goodness, no.
我会记得那个。
I'd remember that one.
那么狂欢呢?
And what about raves?
她有没有和你谈过这种事情?
She ever talk to you about that kind of thing?
我相信有很多这样的聚会。
I'm sure there were lots of those gatherings.
但我对他们了解不多。
But I don't know very much about them.
真的,你应该和艾米丽说话。
Really, it's Emily you should be talking to.
这两个人一起做了所有事情。
Those two did everything together.
有什么大不了的?
What's the big deal?
你从来没有提到骨头狂欢。
You never mentioned that Bones threw raves.
唉,很好。有狂欢。我们现在完成了吗?
Arghh, fine. There were raves. Are we done now?
你知道骨头的真名是什么吗?不。我告诉过你。
You have any idea what Bones' real name is? No. I told you.
我从未见过他。是的,但苏菲喜欢他
I never met him. Yeah, but Sophie was into him
你和苏菲谈论了一切。
and you and Sophie talked about everything.
我想苏菲也不知道他的真名。
I don't think Sophie knew his real name either.
如果她这样做了,她肯定不会告诉我。
And if she did, she certainly never told me.
是的,但她对他说了什么?
Yeah, but what did she say about him?
哦,和其他人一样!
Oh, same thing as everyone else!
“酷狂欢,很多毒品。”就是这样。
"Cool raves, lots of drugs." That's it.
我什么都不知道。
I don't know anything.
麦克斯说你所做的基本上是骚扰。
And Max says what you're doing is basically harassment.
所以,别管我,是吗?
So, leave me alone, yeah?
老实说,我不认为Minnet Kable在那里!
I honestly don't think Minnet Kable's out there!
哦,有趣!
Oooh, funny!
加油。快点,快点。
Come on. Come on, come on.
是的!是的,是的,是的!
Yes! Yes, yes, yes!
剧集 | 狼(2023) | 导航列表