剧集 | 狼(2023) | 导航列表
我正在寻找贝瑟尼柯林斯。
I'm looking for Bethany Collins.
她通过那里。
She's through there.
我的天,你是谁?!
My God, who are you?!
我是迪卡弗里。
I'm DI Caffery.
员警,你♥他♥妈♥的太令人毛骨悚然了。
Police.You're creepy as fuck is what you are.
我不是故意吓唬你的。
I didn't mean to scare you.
你真的潜伏在阴影中。
You're literally lurking in the shadows.
好吧,你不会接你的手♥机♥,所以...
Well, you wouldn't answer your mobile, so...
我正在排毒。
I'm on a detox.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
我想和你谈谈驴球场谋杀案。
I want to talk to you about the Donkey Pitch murders.
为什么?我什么都不知道。
Why? I don't know anything.
几乎不认识苏菲和雨果。
Barely even knew Sophie and Hugo.
你知道的可能比你想像的要多。
You may know more than you think.
无论什么。问你需要问什么,我可能不知道答案。
Whatever. Ask what you need to ask, I probably don't know the answer.
好吧,整个学校都接受了警方的采访。
Well, the whole school was interviewed by the police.
但你身边有你的父母,
But you had your parents next to you,
所以我认为一些细节可能被省略了。
so I'm thinking some details may have been omitted.
我们去了圣阿梅尔。
We went to St Armel's.
我们了解保护自身形象的重要性。
We understood the importance of protecting our image.
那么你向警方隐瞒了什么样的资讯?
So what kind of info did you hold back from the police?
你觉得怎么样?
What do you think?
我们狂欢高♥潮♥。
We went to raves high.
把车开得很高。
Drove cars high.
有很多约会强♥奸♥性行为。
Had lots of date-rapey sex.
通常清醒。
Usually sober.
我们曾经忍♥受的标准票价青少年狗屎,
Standard fare adolescent shit we used to put up with,
但我们不会在父母面前谈论这件事。
but we weren't going to talk about that in front of our parents.
你曾经和苏菲和雨果一起聚会吗?
Did you ever party with Sophie and Hugo?
和他们在一起?
With them?
不。
No.
在他们周围?也许一两次。
Around them? Maybe once or twice.
无论如何,我们没有谈论狂欢或毒品。
Anyway, we didn't talk about raves or drugs.
但只是因为这和他们的死亡无关。
But only because it had nothing to do with them dying.
为什么要提呢?
Why mention it?
有一次特别的狂欢。
There was this one particular rave.
在Cwm y Groes Abbey。
At Cwm y Groes Abbey.
一个真的失控了。
One that got really out of hand.
那。
That.
是的。摔断了脚,所以我被困在与员警交谈中。
Yeah. Broke my foot, so I got stuck talking to the police.
他们问了我一堆问题
They asked me a bunch of questions
但他们几乎知道我所做的一切。
but they already knew pretty much everything I did.
狂欢是经常发生的事情。
The raves were a regular thing.
很多毒品。
Lots of drugs.
锅,X,凯特。
Pot, X, Ket.
阿德拉尔?可能。
Adderall?Probably.
谁设置了整个事情?
Who set the whole thing up?
骨骼。
Bones.
骨骼?
Bones?
我们就是这么称呼他的。为什么?
That's what we called him.Why?
我想是因为我们认为这很可怕。
I think because we thought it was scary.
反正我也不知道他的真名。
Anyway, I don't know his real name.
但他扔了狂欢。
But he threw the raves.
他们就像事件一样。
They were like events.
疯狂的事情总是发生。
Mad things always happened.
比如?
Like what?
斩杀电影的东西。
Slasher movie stuff.
你知道,假血,可伸缩的刀。
You know, fake blood, retractable knives.
这些都不是真的。
None of it was real.
关键是他要吓唬我们。
The whole point was that he was going to scare us.
但也让我们兴奋。
But also get us high.
骨头就像这个吸毒者弗雷迪克鲁格。
Bones was like this druggie Freddy Krueger.
我们当时还年轻。
We were young.
我们认为这很酷。
We thought it was cool.
苏菲和雨果在那里吗?是的。
Were Sophie and Hugo there?Yeah.
他们喜欢它。尤其是苏菲。
They were into it. Especially Sophie.
看,骨头真的有什么意义吗?
Look, does Bones actually mean anything?
比如,他重要吗?
Like, is he important?
他可能是。
He might be.
你应该看到这个。
You should see this.
什么?
What is that?
我不知道。
I don't know.
那是铅弹。
That is buckshot.
你告诉我你♥他♥妈♥的困住了那个东西!
You told me you trapped the fucking thing!
是的,好吧,它可能是由某人先拍摄的。
Yeah, well, it might have been shot by someone first.
这可能就是为什么我更容易抓住的原因。
That's probably how come it was easier for me to catch.
所以你撒谎了?没有。
So you lied?Not REALLY.
还行。那你对真♥相♥很经济吗?
OK. You were economical with the truth, then?
有关系吗?
Does it matter?
我有很多东西要设置。
I had a lot to set up.
我以为我得到了它很好。
I thought I got it quite good.
这才重要,因为如果别人开枪了他妈的东西
It only matters because if someone else shot the fucking thing
在你到达它之前,他们可能仍然想知道它在哪里。
before you got to it, they might still be wondering where it is.
哦,是的,“哦”。
Oh.Yeah, "oh".
所以你现在的故事,只是为了清楚,
So your story now, just to be clear,
是别人射杀了鹿
is that someone else shot the deer
然后它自愿徘徊在你的陷阱里死去?
and then it voluntarily wandered into your trap to die?
对.对。
Right.Right.
你用什么剪的?
What did you cut it with?
你是什么意思?它已经死了。
What do you mean? It was dead already.
为了把内脏弄出来,他妈的疯子!
To get the innards out, fuck nuts!
哦。是的。嗯......
Oh. Yeah. Um...
一把刀。从哪里来?厨房♥。
A knife. From where?The kitchen.
从木块?是的。
From the wooden block?Yeah.
厨房♥岛上的木块?
The wooden block on the kitchen island?
是的。从那里。
Yeah. From there.
厨房♥岛上没有木块。
There isn't a wooden block on the kitchen island.
他们在墙上有一个磁铁条。
They have one of those magnet strips on the wall.
呃,是的...
Uh, yeah...
我从来不砍鹿,好吗?
Inever cut the deer, all right?
我有点不需要。
I sort of didn't need to.
告诉我到底发生了什么。
Tell me exactly what happened.
对,所以,我和管家贝卡谈过了。
Right, so, I'd spoken to the housekeeper, Beca.
照顾好了,就像我应该的那样。
Took care of that, like I was supposed to.
然后我正要做鹿的事情,
Then I was about to do the deer thing,
我真的很紧张,因为,嗯...
and I was really nervous because, well...
我从来没有真正让捕鹿器一直工作过。
I'd never really gotten the deer trap to work all the way.
真的很难建造。
It's really hard to build.
但后来,我开车经过房♥子,我看到了一些东西。
But then, I was driving by the house and I saw something.
那是一头鹿。它死了。
It was a deer. And it was dead.
它的内部已经在桶里了。
And its insides were in a bucket already.
所以我想,为什么不直接使用它呢?
So I thought, why not just use that?
你找到鹿了吗?在这所房♥子里?
You found the deer? At this house?
是的。沿著驱动器。
Yeah. Along the drive.
水桶和肠子就在旁边?
With the bucket and the intestines right next to it?
是的。
Yeah.
所以我把尸体放在车里,
So I put the carcass in the car,
把它赶到树林里,把它扔掉了。
drove it out into the woods and dumped it.
然后我回到这里,用树上的肠子,
Then I came back here, used the intestines in the tree,
就像我们计划的那样。
just like we planned.
有点运气,真的。
Was a bit of luck, really.
啊!
Argh!
运气?!啊!
Luck?! Argh!
你不觉得这也许有点奇怪吗?
You don't think that maybe it was a bit strange?
怎么会这样?你即将做一份工作,
How so?That you were about to do a job,
一个真♥他♥妈♥的具体工作,杀死和开膛破肚的鹿,
a really fucking specific job of killing and disembowelling a deer,
有人已经为你做了?!
and someone had already done it for you?!
是的,实际上,这有点奇怪。
Yeah, actually, that IS a bit odd.
不,那个肯定不在那里
No, that one definitely wasn't there
以前。什么意思?
before. What does it mean?
剧集 | 狼(2023) | 导航列表