剧集 | 狼(2023) | 导航列表
你没有。
You don't.
来吧,托莫斯,小子!
Come on, Tomos, cica'r bl, boy!
来吧,参考!
C'mon, ref!
嘎。
Gah.
所以,你100%在Minnet Kable上?
So, you 100% on Minnet Kable?
我是。
I am.
你有没有研究过任何药物联♥系♥?
You ever look into any drug connections?
什么,苏菲和雨果?不。
What, with Sophie and Hugo? No.
为什么 - 你不认为他们可能吸毒,或者......?
Why - you don't think they could have been into drugs, or...?
他们当然吸毒了。
Of course they were into drugs.
而且我敢肯定我们没有从他们的朋友那里听说过这件事
And I'm sure we didn't hear about it from their friends
因为他们的父母在房♥间里。我们假设了这么多,杰克。
cos their parents were in the room. We assumed as much, Jack.
我们并不傻。我没想到你是。你认为那些朋友是
We're not stupid.I didn't think you were. You think those friends were
隐藏了对毒品的参与,如此之深
hiding an involvement in drugs that was so deep
它导致了苏菲和雨果可怕的双重谋杀?
that it resulted in Sophie and Hugo's gruesome double murder?
他们是什么,国际头号♥人物?
What were they, international kingpins?
我想研究一下药物的角度。
I'd like to look into the drug angle.
好吧,你有权这样做,杰克。
Well, you have the authority to do that, Jack.
虽然我会说,这有点...
Though I will say, it is a bit...
奇怪。是的,是的,我被告知了很多。
Weird. Yeah.Yeah. I've been told as much.
那么,哪个FIB最了解当时的毒品场景呢?
So which fib would've known the most about the drug scene back then?
不仅仅是杂草,还有其他东西。
And not just weed, but other stuff.
我认识一个人。
I know one guy.
实际上,他和你同时是一名中士。
He was a Sergeant round the same time as you, actually.
但我不认为你们两个彼此很了解。
But I don't think you two knew each other very well.
我会联♥系♥你的。
I'll put you in touch.
嗯。
Mm.
对离开威尔士没有遗憾吗?
Noregrets about leaving Wales?
搬回伦敦解决了问题吗?
Did moving back to London fix it?
我支援你,你知道的。
I was rooting for you, you know.
对不起,你不得不大老远跑到这里来。
Sorry you had to come all the way out here.
我正在检查一些东西。
I was checking something out.
这都很好。恭喜你成为侦探。
That's all good. Congrats on making detective.
啊,是的。
Ah, yeah.
四个月了。
Four months now.
安顿下来。
Settling into it.
主要。
Mostly.
很高兴见到你。
It's good to see you.
我知道我们从来不怎么说话,但是...还。
I know we never talked much, but... still.
是的。你也是。
Yeah. You, too.
听著,我正在调查一个旧案
Listen, I'm looking into an old case
我希望你能帮我做点什么。
and I was hoping you could help me with something.
案子没有破吗?
Was the case unsolved?
不,它已经解决了,但是...
No, it's solved, but...
..我不喜欢。
..I don't like it.
有时你只是知道 - 对吧?
Sometimes you just know - right?
对,是的。
Right, yeah.
嗯。
Mm.
受害者,他们进入了Adderall,他们在卡迪夫得到了它。
The victims, they were into Adderall, which they got in Cardiff.
这大概是五六年前的事了。
This was maybe five, six years ago.
那时我和你都是船长。
Me and you were both skippers then.
但我不记得曾经遇到过任何研究药物。
But I can't remember ever coming across any study drugs.
你能吗?
Can you?Mm...
我记得很多毒品缉毒...
I remember lots of drug busts...
..但不是那么具体,不是。
..but not that specifically, no.
不好意思。
Sorry.
真的很想说明你。没关系。
Really wanted to help you. That's allright.
我正在调查的旧案是驴球场谋杀案。
The old case I'm looking into is the Donkey Pitch murders.
基♥督♥。
Christ.
你认为我们找错人了?
You think we got the wrong guy for that?
也许你记不清阿德拉尔的具体内容,
Maybe you can't remember Adderall specifically,
但那些孩子在保守秘密。
but those kids WERE keeping secrets.
谁知道他们喜欢什么?
Who knows what they were into?
所以你还记得当时的任何场景吗——我说的是房♥子,
So can you remember any scenes from back then - I'm talking houses,
狂欢,不管什么 - 哪里似乎有点不对劲?
raves, whatever - where something just seemed a little off?
嗯。
Mm.
当我们停下来时,也许...其中100个。
When we pulled up, there was maybe... 100 of them.
但他们分散了。
But they scattered.
所以我无法知道你的驴子推销受害者是否......
So I've got no way of knowing if your Donkey Pitch victims...
苏菲和雨果。
Sophie and Hugo.Right.
我无法知道那天晚上他们是否在这里。
I've got no way of knowing if they were here that night.
有一个女孩,她摔断了脚,跑了。
There was one girl, she broke her foot, running.
朋友们刚刚离开了她。
Friends just left her.
我们得到了一份声明,但她没有给我们任何有用的东西。
We got a statement, but she didn't give us anything useful.
我想要她的名字。该档。是的?
I'd like her name. The file. Yeah?
是的,没问题。
Yeah, no problem.
其他人认为这只是一场失控的狂欢。
The others thought it was just a rave that got out of control.
但我不知道,杰克。你有没有见过——
But I don't know, Jack. Have you ever been in the presence of -
我知道这听起来很过分——但有些邪恶?
I know this sounds over the top - but something evil?
无论如何,组织得很好。
Anyway, well organised.
大量的毒品。
Loads of drugs.
不过,没有研究药物。
No study drugs, though.
至少,我们没有发现。
Least, none that we found.
但是可能有吗?
But there could have been?
嗯,当然。
Mm. For sure.
当时,我想...
At the time, I thought...
什么?
What?
当时有一些这样的狂欢。
There were a few of these raves back then.
在其中一间,我们发现了镣铐、铁链和手铐。
At one of them, we found shackles, chains, handcuffs.
如果我们在卧室里找到那些东西,
If we'd found that stuff in the bedroom,
也许我们不会想太多,
maybe we wouldn't have thought much about it,
但他们都在主楼层,
but they were all over the main floor,
狂欢在哪里。
where the rave was.
就像人们被绑起来一样,其他人被绑起来...
Like people were tied up, and other people were...
看。
Watching.
没错。
Exactly.Huh.
我不知道。
I don't know.
我开始怀疑也许这些狂欢是不是有联♥系♥的。
I started to wonder if maybe the raves were connected.
就像,也许有一些邪教的东西正在发生。
Like, maybe there was some cult stuff going on.
你告诉任何人?
You tell anyone?
是的。
Yeah.
在这里叫了侦探。
Called a detective here.
但。。。她很快就推♥翻♥了这个理论。
But... she shot that theory down pretty quick.
你还记得她的名字吗?
You remember her name?
迪林肯。
DI Lincoln.
你认识她?是的。
You know her?Yeah.
一点点。
Little bit.
一定有大约50条蛇。
There must have been about 50 snakes.
适当的危险,喜欢。
Proper dangerous, like.
不会撒谎,吓坏了我。
Not going to lie, scared the shit out of me.
狂欢也在这里?是的。
And the rave was in here, too?Yeah.
起初我以为是蛇窝。
At first I thought it was a nest of snakes.
但我的意思是,这是一个石盒,对吧?
But I mean, this is a stone box, right?
蛇不会在这样的地方筑巢。
Snakes don't nest in a place like this.
一定是有人把他们带到了这里。
Someone must have brought them here.
谁会做这样的事情?
Who would do something like that?
我们怎么从来没有抓住他们?
And how did we never catch them?
爸爸?!
Dad?!
露西亚?!
Lucia?!
露西亚,你没事吧?
Lucia, are you all right?
我害怕。
I'm scared.
我好害怕。
I'm so scared.
我不能。。。
I can't...
我无法解决这个问题。
I can't fix this.
我无法修复它!
I can't fix it!
我们会死的,不是吗?
We're going to die, aren't we?
哦!哦,露西亚!
Oh! Oh, Lucia!
我无法解决这个问题。
I can't fix this.
原谅我!
Forgive me!
哦!
Oh!
剧集 | 狼(2023) | 导航列表