剧集 | 狼(2023) | 导航列表
更有意义的是 - 没有联♥系♥的Minnet Kable。
What makes more sense - Minnet Kable, who has no connection
给孩子,还是骨头,谁有联♥系♥?
to the kids, or Bones, who has a connection?
Bones的真名是Jacob Adley。
Bones's real name is Jacob Adley.
在驴球场谋杀案的周末,
On the weekend of the Donkey Pitch murders,
他在布里斯托尔被警方拘留。
he was in police custody in Bristol.
Minnet Kable是驴球场杀手。
Minnet Kable is the Donkey Pitch killer.
你需要告诉我你对我兄弟的了解。
You need to tell me what you know about my brother.
不。
No.
如果他真的在我们家,我看到了他怎么办?
What if he was really in our home, and I saw him?
我本可以为此做点什么。
I could have done something about it.
两名男子冒充员警,在我们家劫持了我们作为人♥质♥。
Two men, posing as police officers, have taken us hostage in our home.
今天是我们逃跑的日子!
Today is the day we're going to escape!
如果你有机会离开这里,
If you have the chance to get out of here,
我要你丢下我!
I want you to leave me behind!
你弄清楚我是谁了吗?
Have you worked out who I am yet?
我要他回来...!
I want him back...!
我要我的孩子回家...!
I want my baby home...!
伊万?你在这里吗?
Ewan? Are you down here?
伊万?
Ewan?
你知道这意味著什么吗?
Do you know what this means?
意思是...
It means...
..我们终于可以谈谈了!
..we can finally talk!
我不能让你知道这个秘密。
I couldn't let you in on the secret.
我需要你保持性格。
I needed you to stay in character.
这意味著我有很多事情要做
Which meant there were so many things I had to do
当你睡觉的时候!我一直以为你已经想通了,
while you were sleeping! I kept thinking you'd figured it out,
但你真的不知道。
but you honestly didn't know.
还有那两个侦探!
And the two detectives!
蜂蜜和莫利纳!
Honey and Molina!
我知道它们是真正的铜 - 是我用的
I knew they were real coppers - it was them I used
制♥作♥我们的身份证 - 但他们出现在这里?
to make our ID cards - but for them to turn up here?
机会有多大?
What are the chances?
哦。。。
Oh...
哦,你知道的,我松了一口气。
Oh, I'mso relieved you know.
你一定有很多问题。
You must have so many questions.
开火。
Fire away.
有...没有老板?
There's... no boss?
他不是真的。或者,他就是我。
He's not real. Or, he's me.
还有你...你杀了...?
And-and you... you killed...?
是的。
Yeah.
为什么?
Why?
起初,是为了不让她来家里。
At first, it was to keep her from coming to the house.
但是,老实说,我本可以处理这种情况
But, honestly, I probably could have dealt with that situation
如果它出现了。
had it arose.
出现?出现?
Arose? Arisen?
阿罗森?
Arosen?
无论如何。。。
Anyway...
..我想,真的,她只是我的热身。
..I think, really, she was just sort of my warm-up.
为了家庭。
For the family.
你是个笨蛋。
You're a nutter.
我不是。你是,你♥他♥妈♥是个笨蛋。
Am not.You are, you're a fucking nutter.
我没有精神病。
I am NOT mentally ill.
我会知道我是不是。
And I would know if I was.
我曾经在坚果屋工作。
I used to work in a nut house.
请不要杀我。
Please don't kill me.
我没打算杀你。
I wasn't planning to kill you.
事实上。。。
In fact...
..如果你愿意,你现在可以离开。
..you can leave now if you want.
但你必须走路。没问题。
But you'll have to walk. That's no problem.
你想走路吗?
You want to walk?
一路到火车站?是的。
All the way to the train station? Yeah.
但这需要你几个小时。
But it'll take you hours.
想想当你终于回家时你会有多疲惫
Think how exhausted you'll be when you finally make it home
到斯特劳德格林!
to Stroud Green!
想像一下小姐会怎么想。
Imagine what the missus will think.
嗯,讨厌把她拖进这一切的想法。
Mm, hate the idea of dragging her into all this.
尤其是所有这些荷尔蒙肆虐。
Especially with all those hormones raging.
然后我们达成一致。
Then we're in agreement.
我自己开车送你去火车站,
I will drive you to the train station myself,
一旦我结束了家庭。
as soon as I'm finished with the family.
我在想,傍晚?
I'm thinking, late afternoon?
我先睡一会儿。
I'll need some sleep first.
所以,他们所有人,你...
So, all of them, you...
你会把他们都杀了?
You'll kill all of them?
在任何时候,他们都可以告诉员警我们长什么样,
At any moment, they could tell the police what we look like,
现在,这行不通,对吗?
and that won't work, now, will it?
完全。
Exactly.
它需要看起来像一个男人劫持了家人的人♥质♥,
It needs to look like a man took the family hostage,
把他们都杀了,然后逃走了。
killed them all, and then got away.
但事情是这样的。
But here's the thing.
小管家小姐不太适合
Little miss housekeeper doesn't really fit into
那个叙述,所以,呃...
that narrative, so, erm...
..你能帮你的老朋友一把吗?
..can you give your old pal a hand?
小心。。。
Watch out...
又迈出了一步...是的,是的。
Another step there... Yep, yep.
你看起来并不开心,你在开车时总是那么安静。
You don't look happy, and you were ever so quiet on the drive.
我很担心...
I'm worried...
..你现在只是在这里和我在一起,因为我暗示
..that you're only here with me now because I implied
我会杀了你怀孕的女朋友。
that I'd kill your pregnant girlfriend.
是的。
Yeah.
问题是...
The thing is...
..我会接受的。
..I WOULD go through with that.
我不确定。
I'm not sure.
这不重要。
It's not important.
重要的是...
What's important is...
..你对我的感觉。
..how you feel about me.
因为如果你不喜欢我,老实说,
Because if you don't like me, honestly,
继续下去是没有意义的。
there's no point continuing.
我们可以在这里结束事情,然后...不。不。
We can just end things right here and...No. No.
没必要。我,嗯...我正在调整。
No need. I'm, um... I'm adjusting.
就这样。
That's all.
我对你的感觉是...
What I feel about you is...
..你很聪明。
..you are very clever.
谢谢。
Thank you.
我很享受我们在一起的时光。
And I've SO enjoyed our time together.
真?真。
Really?Really.
真。
Really.
我想...我想帮你...
And I want to... I want to help you...
..埋葬她。
..bury her.
我们会这样做,然后我们会回到房♥子里,然后......
We'll do that, then we'll go back to the house, and just...
..杀死家人。
..kill the family.
不需要你的说明。
Don't need your help with that.
有点想自己做。
Kind of want to do that myself.
因为。。。
Since...
..我们彼此开放...
..we're being open with one another...
最后。
Finally.
..这家人到底对你做了什么?
..What exactly is it that the family has done to you?
哦。
Oh.
那。
That.
是的。
Yeah.
现在不要担心。
Don't worry about that right now.
有点需要你专注于手头的任务。
Kind of need you to focus on the task in hand.
对。
Right.
但是你和我都好吗?
But you and I are good?
哦,我们...还不错。
Oh, we're... more than good.
我们是...我们很棒。
We are... We're great.
那我有一个问题要问你。
Then I have one question for you.
你觉得神秘博士怎么样?
How do you feel about Doctor Who?
因为他们在卡迪夫有这次旅行,他们带你去
Because they've got this tour in Cardiff, and they take you
到他们拍摄的所有景点,所有的城♥堡♥和一切。
to all the spots they filmed, all the castles and everything.
剧集 | 狼(2023) | 导航列表