剧集 | 狼(2023) | 导航列表
雨果是个好儿子。
Hugo was the good son.
不应该是雨果...
It shouldn't have been Hugo who...
我不应该这么说。
I shouldn't have said that.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
我们过去常常让孩子们在那边喝啤酒和篝火。
We used to let the kids have beer and bonfires over there.
雨果是个好儿子。
Hugo was the good son.
你闭嘴!
You shut up!
我需要知道你对我哥哥的了解。
I need to know what you know about my brother.
有三个电♥话♥
There were three calls
来自该地区的三个不同♥房♥♥屋。
from three different houses in the area.
他们分散在几个月内。
They were spread out over a few months.
每次都有不同的官员。
Different officers each time.
没有人写报告,因为没有什么可写的,
Nobody wrote a report because there was nothing to write about,
所以没有人加入这些点。
so no-one joined the dots.
直到你哥哥被绑♥架♥。
Until your brother was abducted.
当时他们不像要写报告,是吗?
It wasn't like they were going to write a report then, was it?
看起来他们搞砸了。
It would look like they'd fucked up.
电♥话♥来自父母,
The calls were from parents,
他们被吓坏了,因为他们的孩子说他们见过一个男人......
who were spooked because their kids had said they'd seen a man...
...在他们的卧室里...坐在窗台上。
...in their bedrooms... sitting on the windowsill.
他们说他在看他们...
They said he was watching them...
...当他们睡觉时。
...while they slept.
我以为他们是噩梦。
I thought they were nightmares.
我以为他们是在伊万被带走之后开始的。
I thought they started after Ewan was taken.
因为伊万被带走了。
Because Ewan was taken.
你看到了什么?
What did you see?
是你的邻居吗?
Was it your neighbour?
我不知道。
I don't know.
如果它们不是噩梦呢?
What if they weren't nightmares?
如果他真的在我们家呢,
What if he was really in our home,
我看到了他,我做了...
and I saw him and I did n...
我本可以为此做点什么。
I could've done something about it.
所以,我今天加入这个论♥坛♥并讲述我的故事
So, I'm joining this forum and telling my story today
帮助处理我过去的一些跨性别恐惧症。
to help process some transphobic feelings I've had in my past.
我不喜欢男人可以变成女人的想法
I didn't like the idea that a man could become a woman
因为,老实说,
because, honestly,
我不喜欢男人。
I didn't like men.
我知道这是不对的,也不公平。
And I know that's not right or fair.
但也许如果你看到我曾经的一些方式
But maybe if you see some of the ways I used to be
被男人电子攻击,那你就明白了。
electronically assaulted by men, then you'll understand.
想像一下,当你还是个孩子的时候,在你的手♥机♥上醒来看到这张照片。
Imagine waking up to this image, on your mobile, when you're just a kid.
艾米丽刚刚在网上发布了一张照片。
Emily just posted a picture online.
搞什么?!你不能只是来这里!
What the fuck?! You can't just come here!
这是在驴球场谋杀案发生前两周拍摄的。
It was taken two weeks before the Donkey Pitch murders.
我对图片一无所知。
I don't know anything about a picture.
哦!
Ooh!
啊!呸!
Ah! Ugh!
我真的相信世界会变得更美好
I genuinely believe the world would be a better place
没有像你这样的人。
without guys like you.
老实说,我知道如何让这看起来像溺水。
And I honestly know how to make this look like a drowning.
还行?
OK?
现在这张照片被传遍了整个学校,
Now that picture was sent around the entire school,
当员警审问你时,
and when the police questioned you about it,
你的律师他妈的跳得真快。
your solicitor jumped in real fucking quick.
几乎就像他不想让你向我们解释任何事情一样。
Almost like he didn't want you to explain anything to us.
啊!
Ah!
为什么这幅画如此重要?
Why is that so picture important?
因为是雨果。
Because it's Hugo.
它是从即用即付发送的。你怎么知道是他?
It was sent from a pay-as-you-go. How do you know it was him?
相信我。是他。
Trust me. It's him.
但除了我,没有人知道,甚至艾米丽也不行。
But no-one else knows but me, not even Emily.
我什么也没说。
I never said anything.
我们可能一直在打架,但他仍然是我的伴侣。
We might have been fighting, but he was still my mate.
为什么不告诉员警是雨果?
Why not tell the police it was Hugo?
我很害怕!
I was scared!
啊!他和我被杀的时候闹翻了,好吗?
Ah! He and I had fallen out when he got killed, OK?
如果有人认为我和他的死有关怎么办?
What if someone thought I had something to do with him dying?
谁发了图片?雨果做到了。
Who sent the picture? Hugo did.
不,他没有。人们一直在这样做。
No, he didn't. People do it all the time.
它被称为鸡♥巴♥图片。
It's called a dick pic.
我知道什么是鸡♥巴♥照片,你这个小刺,
I know what a dick pic is, you little prick,
但是没有人发出看起来像那样的鸡♥巴♥照片。
but no-one sends out a dick pic that looks like that.
他很软。
He's soft.
这并不完全是讨人喜欢的,是吗?
It's not exactly flattering, is it?
雨果甚至没有拍下那张照片。
Hugo didn't even take that picture.
看起来他睡著了。看起来...
It looks like he's sleeping. It looks...
什么?
What?
雨果的妈妈和我离婚了。
Hugo's mum and I were divorcing.
这对雨果的打击很大。
It hit Hugo pretty hard.
他很生气。
He was angry.
他开始在房♥子周围种植色情内容。
He'd started planting pornography around the house.
暴♥力♥。
Violent.
可怕。
Awful.
苏菲的妈妈在谋杀案发生前几周拨♥打♥了999。
Sophie's mum called 999 a couple of weeks before the murders.
妈妈说苏菲已经变得不可能了。
The mum said Sophie had become impossible.
我晚上听到她的声音。
I hear her at night.
她发出声音试图吓唬我!
She makes noises trying to scare me!
她痴迷于恐怖电影。
She's obsessed with horror movies.
女士,你绝对确定你的女儿在做这一切吗?
Ma'am, are you absolutely certain your daughter is doing all of this?
好吧,她没有否认。
Well, she's not denying it.
如果不是她做的,那么她会这么说。
If it wasn't her doing it, then she'd say so.
苏菲是在模仿骨头吗?
Was Sophie imitating Bones?
不。她甚至没有真正喜欢他。
No. She wasn't even really into him.
苏菲的妈妈向她报了警。
Sophie's mum had called the police on her.
说她晚上在恶作剧。
Said she was pulling pranks at night.
真的感觉像骨头会做的事情的恶作剧。
Pranks that really feel like things Bones would do.
妈妈知道苏菲服用的唯一处方是抗组胺药。
The only prescription Mum knew Sophie was on was antihistamines.
所以她停止服用抗组胺药,
So she stopped with the antihistamines,
并开始服用抗抑郁药,一切都是秘密的。
and started on antidepressants, all in secret.
在过去的几周里,她就是这个自己的躯壳。
Those last few weeks, she was this shell of herself.
她有没有和你谈过她的社交生活?
Did she ever talk to you about her social life?
她有没有提到过「骨头」这个名字?
Did she ever mention the name 'Bones'?
为什么苏菲和雨果要承担责任
Why did Sophie and Hugo take the blame
为了他们没有做的事情?
for something they weren't doing?
卡弗里。
Caffery.
杰克,不要挂断电♥话♥。
Jack, don't hang up.
我借了我妈妈的手♥机♥,所以你会回答。
I borrowed my mum's mobile so you'd answer.
我去你家拿我的东西
I went to your home, to get my things
但我没有进去,因为...
but I didn't go inside because...
...你的前门是开著的。
...your front door was open.
曾经我有过一段爱
Once I had a love
这是一种气体
And it was a gas
很快就出来了
Soon turned out
有一颗玻璃心
Had a heart of glass
好像是真的
Seemed like the real thing
只发现...
Only to find...
那是剪刀。
That's scissors.
有人从屋内切断了座机。
Someone's cut the landline from inside the house.
有件事我必须告诉你。
There's something I have to tell you.
什么?
What?
这是关于鹿尸体的。
It's about the deer carcass.
鹿尸体呢?
What about the deer carcass?
没有鹿尸体。
There wasn't a deer carcass.
它只是桶和里面的东西。
It was just the bucket and what was in it.
曾经我有过爱
Once I had love
这是神圣的...
And it was divine...
“我是Oliver George Anchor-Ferrers,我心智健全。
"I am Oliver George Anchor-Ferrers and I am of sound mind."
“两名男子冒充员警,将我们作为人♥质♥。
"Two men, posing as police officers, have taken us hostage in our home."
我们在做什么?
What are we doing?
我想看看鹿的最后一顿饭。
I want to see the deer's last meal.
剧集 | 狼(2023) | 导航列表