剧集 | 狼(2023) | 导航列表
也许我们现在正在被记录下来!
that maybe we're being recorded right now!
啊!
Argh!
狗是第一个搞砸的。
The dog was the first fuck-up.
不会有第二个。这份工作太重要了。
There'll not be a second. This job is too important.
你明白吗?
Do you understand?
现在,让我们找到这些相机。
Now, let's find those cameras.
摧毁它们。
Destroy them.
但是他们在哪里?
But where are they?
好吧,我不知道,扇形襟翼,是吗?
Well, I don't know, fanny flaps, do you?
我们可以问问家人。
We could ask the family.
不确定我们是否可以相信他们的答案。
Not sure that we can trust their answers.
真。
True.
他们可能和我们一起穿越。
They're probably cross with us.
那我们该怎么办呢?
So what do we do?
我们要玩一个小游戏。
We're going to play a little game.
什么样的游戏?
What kind of game?
我要问你,你♥爸♥爸和妈一个问题。
I'm going to ask you, your dad and your mum a question.
如果您的所有答案都符合...
If all your answers match...
..然后,妈咪得到了一个枕头。
..then, Mummy gets a pillow.
但如果答案不匹配...
But if the answers DON'T match...
..如果你们中的一个人撒谎...
..if one of you lies...
..然后,妈妈将立即被推入手术。
..then, Mummy will be wheeled in for surgery straight away.
不!你说你还不会那样做。
No! You said you wouldn't do that yet.
我知道 我知道。我说手术可以等几天。
I know, I know. I said surgery could wait a few days.
但我们已经确定我不能被信任,不是吗?
But we have sort of established I can't be trusted, haven't we?
所以这就是选择。
So that's the choice.
枕头或切割。
Pillow or cutting.
一切都取决于答案...
All depends on the answers to the...
但是什么问题?!我什么都不知道!
But what question?! I don't know anything!
首先,不要打断。
First off, don't interrupt.
其次,对自己要有一点信心。
Second off, have a bit of faith in yourself.
你可能知道答案。
You might know the answer.
今天的年轻人是如此缺乏安全感。
Young people today are so insecure.
我责怪社交媒体。
I blame social media.
相机在哪里?
Where are the cameras?
哪里。。。是。。。这。。。相机?
Where... are... the... cameras?
我们不再使用它们了。
We don't use them any more.
我的父母很久以前就把它们收起来了。
My parents put them away ages ago.
你还没有回答这个问题,露西亚。
You still haven't answered the question, Lucia.
我想他们在地下室的一个盒子里。
I think they're in a box in the basement.
有三个。
There's three of them.
这是你最后的答案吗,露西亚?
Is that your final answer, Lucia?
愿意把妈咪的命赌在上面吗?
Willing to bet Mummy's life on it?
井?
Well?
相机在地下室的一个盒子里。
The cameras are in a box in the basement.
有三个。
There's three of them.
它们未在使用中。
They're not in use.
出于纯粹的好奇心,
Out of pure curiosity,
为什么不使用相机?
why are the cameras not in use?
永远无法让信♥号♥♥工作以将任何东西发送到云端。
Never could get the signal working to send anything up to the cloud.
他们没用,真的。
They were useless, really.
所以你把相机拿下来,
So you took the cameras down,
但把安全标志留在了屋外。
but left the security sign up outside the house.
为什么?
Why?
抵御入侵者。
To ward off intruders.
这对你来说效果如何?
How's that working out for you?
你为什么要这么做?
Why are you doing this?
感觉很个人化,
It feels personal,
就像你恨我们一样。但我们甚至不认识你。
like you hate us. But we don't even know you.
呃,程序是什么?
What was the, er, procedure?
正中胸骨切开术。
A median sternotomy.
通俗地说,你叽叽喳喳?
And in layman terms, you twat?
移植。
A transplant.
所以别人的心让你活著?
So someone else's heart is keeping you alive?
是的?是的。
Yeah?Yeah.
你知道是谁吗?
Do you know who it was?
它不是那样工作的。
It doesn't work that way.
你好奇它是什么样子的吗?
Are you curious what it looks like?
哼?你是?
Huh? Are you?
我是。
I am.
你看,奥利弗...
You see, Oliver...
..你可能不认识我。
..you might not know me.
但我了解你。
But I know you.
但我不知道。我没有。
But I don't know. I don't.
你不想让我失望。
You don't want to disappoint me.
你丈夫已经这样做了。
Your husband already did.
他没事吧?!
Is he all right?!
他没事。现在。。。
He's fine. Now...
..相机?
..cameras?
我不知道他们在哪里!
I have no idea where they are!
我只是,你知道,我不处理那种事情。
I just, you know, I don't deal with that sort of thing.
奥利做到了!嗯...
Ollie does!Hmm...
好吧。
All right.
受够了。
Enough is enough.
数到三,A夫人。
Count of three, Mrs A.
不!
No!
一。。。我不知道!
One...I don't know!
二。。。我不知道,你♥他♥妈♥的恶心!
Two...I don't know, you sick fuck!
有史以来最差的床和早餐。
Worstbed and breakfast ever.
一星评论即将到来。
One-star review coming your way.
地下室!他们——他们...
The basement! They-they...
他们在地下室!我认为他们在...他们可能是
They're in the basement! I think they're in the...They'reprobably
在地下室某个地方的一个盒子里,我想有三个。
in a box in the basement somewhere, and I think there are three of them.
现在,有这么难吗?不。
Now, was that so hard?No.
不。
No.
告诉我,安克-费雷尔斯太太,只是出于纯粹的好奇心,
Tell me, Mrs Anchor-Ferrers, just out of pure curiosity,
奥利弗为什么要把相机拿下来?
why did Oliver take the cameras down?
呃。。。
Uh...
我认为他们很碍眼...
I think that they were an eyesore...
..在花♥园♥里。
..in the garden.
你这个可笑的浅薄势利小人。
You ridiculously shallow snob.
把枕头给她。
Give her the pillow.
你确定这一切都是必要的?
You sure all this is necessary?
你说我们已经落后于计划了。
You said we're already behind schedule.
家人不会折磨自己,你知道的。
Family's not going to torture themselves, you know.
至少我不认为他们会。
At least I don't THINK they would.
知道了。
Got them.
他们说的是实话!
They were telling the truth!
现在我们不必担心相机,是吗?
Now we don't have to worry about the cameras, yeah?
怎么了?
What's wrong?
驱动器底部的安全标志。
The security sign, at the bottom of the drive.
怎么样?
What about it?
我发誓我们到达时它不在那里。
I swear it wasn't there when we arrived.
但必须如此。
But it had to be.
右?
Right?
砰。
Bang on.
好,好。
Good, good.
车站说你会在这里。
The station said you'd be here.
他们是否也告诉你这是我的休息日?
Did they also tell you it was my day off?
如果我的小姐发现我在做任何与工作有关的工作
If my missus finds out I'm doing anything work related
在我儿子的比赛中,你是我的人体盾牌。
at my son's match, you're my human shield.
右?交易。
Right?Deal.
那么哪一个是你的呢?
So which one's yours, then?
那个,在那里。
That one, there.
正如你所看到的,这需要我全神贯注。
And as you can see, this requires my undivided attention.
嗯,他很可爱。
Well, he's cute.
是的,是的,他是。
Yeah, yeah, he is.
林肯告诉我你回到城里了。
Lincoln told me you were back in town.
她告诉我你在做什么。
And she told me what you were doing.
听著,我知道我没有关系调查你的案子。
Listen, I know I've got no business looking into your cases.
剧集 | 狼(2023) | 导航列表