剧集 | 狼(2023) | 导航列表
是时候请假了,杰克。离开我的办公室。
Time to take some leave, Jack. Get out of my office.
在她的狗项圈上找到了纸条。
Found the note on her dog's collar.
我们已经为您的狗做了X光检查。
We've done an X-ray on your dog.
她吞下的似乎是珠宝。
What she's swallowed appears to be jewellery.
“给玛蒂尔达,爱,吉米。
"To Matilda, love, Jimmy."
如果您可以快速搜索
If you can just do a quick search
对于您为詹姆斯所做的任何雕刻......
for any engravings you've done for a James...
这里没有电脑。
No computers here.
我认为错误的凶手在监狱里。
I think the wrong killer is in prison.
如果合适的人还在那里,
And if the right ones are still out there,
如果有什么事情要发生怎么办?
what if something's about to happen?
你在这所房♥子里找到了鹿?
You found the deer at this house?
旁边有水桶和肠子?
With a bucket and the intestines right next to it?
这不是雄鹿射击。
This isn't buck shot.
这是一种补牙。
This is a dental filling.
这些是人之常情。
These are human.
如果是Minnet Kable惹了我们怎么办?
What if it's Minnet Kable who's messing with us?
这里还散发著味道。
It still smells in here.
他在1998年绑♥架♥了我的兄弟。
He abducted my brother in 1998.
在朗拉廷期间,潘德列茨基遭到殴打。
While in Long Lartin, Penderecki was beaten.
我没有打败潘德列茨基。
I didn't beat Penderecki.
那是他的狱友。
It was his cell mate.
我会找出他知道的。
I'll find out what he knows.
没有人应该在没有答案的情况下生活。
No-one should have to live without answers.
我去你家拿东西。
I went to your home to get my things.
但我没有进去,因为...
But I didn't go inside because...
你的前门是开著的。
your front door was open.
是的,是的,我知道。
Yeah, yeah, I know.
不,以前从来没有遇到过问题。
No, never had a problem with them before.
然后我今天醒来,它们绝对无处不在。
Then I wake up today, and they're absolutely everywhere.
我不知道。
I don't know.
但我不做昆虫。
But I don't do insects.
呸。
Ych a fi.
呕吐,发霉,绝对没问题,
Vomit, mould, absolutely fine,
但不是昆虫。
but not insects.
不,他现在在这里,感谢上帝。
No, he's here now, thank God.
其他一些房♥子也有同样的问题,
Some other houses are having the same problem,
所以他已经在该地区了。
so he was already in the area.
他说他会到处喷。
He said he'd spray everywhere.
但我必须离开至少四个小时。
But I have to be away for at least four hours.
我不知道我要做什么。
And I've no idea what I'm going to do.
现在喝酒还为时过早吗?
Is it too early to just drink?
这不是你应该说的。
That wasn't what you were supposed to say.
好吧,那么,我要去给孤儿读书了。
Well, then, I'm off to read to orphans.
是的,我当然要去酒吧。
Yeah, of course I'm going to the pub.
是的,好吧,你也很好。
Yeah, all right, you too, be good.
Come on Eileen by Dexys Midnight Runners
Come on Eileen by Dexys Midnight Runners
哦,对不起。
Oh, sorry.
不错,非常好。
Nice, very good.
这个节目是常规喷雾服务的一部分吗?
Is this show part of the regular spray service?
那只是为了我吗?
It's just for me, then?
明白了。
I see.
太郁郁葱葱了!我喜欢!
That's lush! I love it!
你知道,你其实真的很好。
You know, you're actually really quite good.
哦,对不起。你分散了我的注意力。
Oh, sorry. You distracted me.
对,我们要去哪里?
Right, where are we going?
哦,这很可爱。
Oh, this is cute.
但探戈是不可能的。
But the tango would be out of the question.
非常感谢您在短时间内来到这里。
Thank you so much for being here on short notice.
我不知道我会做什么
I don't know what I'd do
如果我不得不和所有这些东西一起过夜。
if I had to spend the night with all those things crawling about.
不过,在你喷洒之前,我必须出去,
I do have to get out, though, before you spray,
你已经挡住了两扇门。
and you've blocked both doors.
很抱歉打扰。
Sorry to bother.
只是没有另一扇门。
It's just that there isn't another door.
啊!
Agghh!
它被称为RoboMajor。
It's called a RoboMajor.
它是在我哥哥失踪六年后于 2004 年制♥造♥的。
It was manufactured in 2004, six years after my brother went missing.
这不是伊万的。
It's not Ewan's.
他留给你的?
And he left it for you?
是的,但到目前为止,他剩下的一切都是伊万的
Yeah, but everything he's left so far was either Ewan's
或者我应该认为是伊万的。
or something I'm supposed to think was Ewan's.
不是这个。
Not this.
他知道我知道这不是我哥哥的。
He knows that I know this isn't my brother's.
那么,他把它放在哪里了?
Well, where did he leave it?
卧室。
Bedroom.
他昨晚在你家?
He was inside your house last night?
是的。
Yeah.
你在家的时候?
While you were at home?
没听见他的话。我睡著了。
Didn't hear him. I was asleep.
他还做了什么吗?
Did he do anything else?
别担心,他不会伤害我的。
Don't worry, he's not going to hurt me.
我不担心。哦,谢谢。
I'm not worried. Oh, thanks.
不,我是认真的。我不是。
No, I'm serious. I'm not.
因为你把一切都带到了自己身上。
Because you've brought it all on yourself.
因为你很奇怪。
Because you're weird.
和你邻居的这整件事他妈的很奇怪。
This whole thing with your neighbour is fucking weird.
我不是做这件事的人。他是。
I'm not the one doing this. He is.
你搬回伦敦,这样他就可以做更多的事情。
You moved back to London so he could do more of it.
人们在派对后交谈,
People talked, after your party,
关于你的邻居。
about your neighbour.
你不会在那上面找到任何指纹,
You're not gonna find any fingerprints on that,
但无论如何都要运行它。
but just run it anyway.
谢谢。
Thanks.
坚持住,坚持住,坚持住。
Hang on, hang on, hang on.
我真的以为你会聪明到可以远离一段时间。
I really thought you'd be smart enough to stay away for a while.
对不起,女士。
I'm sorry, ma'am.
我显然没有那么聪明。
I'm obviously not that bright.
你知道那件事,一旦你看到某人,
And you know that thing where, once you see someone,
你有点意识到你有多想念他们?
you sort of realise how much you've missed them?
它没有发生,是吗?
It's not happening, is it?
甚至没有一点点。
Not even a bit.
夫人,我现在离开怎么样?
How about I leave now, ma'am?
有一个想法。
There's an idea.
死因是硬膜下血肿。
Cause of death was subdural haematoma.
她的姐姐找到了她。
Her sister found her.
她已经在那里待了几天了,所以...
She'd been there a few days, so...
现场没有武器,但颅骨骨折很严重。
No weapon on the scene, but the skull fracture's acute.
我们以为他推了她一把,她摔倒了,撞到了......
We're thinking he pushed her, she fell and hit...
那张桌子在那里。是的,夫人。
That table there. Yes, ma'am.
但她还是醒了一会儿。
But she's still awake for a while after though.
你可以看到她试图爬到她的手提包上。
You can see she tried crawling to her handbag.
你发现她的手♥机♥在那里吗?
You find her mobile in there?
是的。
Yeah.
丈夫有不在场证明?
Husband's got an alibi?
商务晚宴。
Business dinner.
但我们可以把它拆开。
But we can pick it apart.
那么,很容易。
Easy one, then.
我走了。
I'll be off.
谢谢你,女士。
Thank you, ma'am.
一定是老板这样对我们。
It has to be the boss doing this to us.
他一直在惹我们。
He's been messing with us this whole time.
我只是不知道为什么。
I just don't know why.
为什么要这样对我们?
Why do this to us?
如果你仔细想想,这很麻烦。
It's a lot of bother, if you think about it.
如果老板和我们在一起,他可能会杀了我们。
If the boss was cross with us, he could have just killed us.
但他没有。
But he didn't.
他杀了别人,
He killed someone else,
取出他们的肠子。
took out their intestines.
把它们放在一个桶里让我们找到。
Left them in a bucket for us to find.
剧集 | 狼(2023) | 导航列表