剧集 | 狼(2023) | 导航列表
真的感觉像骨头会做的事情的恶作剧。
Pranks that really feel like things Bones would do.
哦,对了。
Oh, right.
所以也许苏菲在模仿骨头,
So maybe Sophie was imitating Bones,
你只是不知道。
you just didn't know.
哦!
Oh!
苏菲的妈妈是个更年期狂。
Sophie's mum was a menopausal maniac.
我向你保证,她什么都不做歇斯底里。
I guarantee you, she got hysterical over nothing.
嗯,你错过了。
Mm, you're missing out.
看,如果有人说苏菲或雨果表现得像骨头,
Look, if anyone is saying Sophie or Hugo were acting like Bones,
他们只是弄错了。
they've just got it wrong.
你似乎对此非常确定。
You seem really sure about that.
是的,你似乎忘记了我现在在向你示好。
Yeah, and you seem to forget that I'm doing you a courtesy right now.
我不是嫌疑人。
I'm not a suspect.
我什至不是一个感兴趣的人。
I'm not even a person of interest.
现在不行,那时也不行。
Not now and not then.
当你在谋杀案发生后审问我时,
When you lot questioned me after the murders,
我的律师非常清楚。
my solicitor was really clear.
向警♥察♥解释事情不是我的工作。
It's not my job to explain things to the police.
老实说...
And honestly...
...不是我的错,你太笨了
...it's not my fault you were too stupid
了解他们在看什么。
to understand what they're looking at.
你想告诉我这是什么意思吗?
You want to tell me what that's supposed to mean?
认为我已经完成了礼貌。
Think I'm done being courteous.
对了,我必须参与其中。
Right c'mon, I've got to get in on this.
对,我们瞄准哪里?就在里。
Right, where we aiming? Right in the cleavage.
我开车送她回家。啊,她很好。
I'll drive her home. Ah, she's fine.
我会开车送她回家。
I will drive her home.
这是绝对必要的吗?
Is this strictly necessary?
好吧,我在里面重新连接了这条线
Well, I reattached the line inside
但是手♥机♥仍然无法♥正♥常工作。
but the phone's still not working.
您是否知道他们将在 2025 年关闭所有固定电♥话♥?
Did you know they're switching off all landline phones in 2025?
每个人都应该基于互联网
Everyone's supposed to go internet-based
但我担心老一辈。
but I worry about the older generation.
只是不要认为他们已经准备好了。
Just don't think they're ready.
你觉得怎么样?
What do you think?
我认为你不应该感到任何压力
What I think is that you shouldn't feel any pressure
急于尝试找到此电♥话♥线。
to rush trying to find this phone cable.
你知道,因为有一个杀人不眨眼的疯子
You know, because there's a murderous lunatic
嬉戏,你刺。
romping about, you prick.
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
不好意思。
Sorry.
无论如何,电缆可能在某个地方损坏了。
Anyway, the cable's probably been damaged out here somewhere.
等!
Wait!
也许疯子损坏了电缆。
Maybe the lunatic's damaged the cable.
因为通常它是割草机,但我-我很确定
Because usually it's a lawnmower, but I-I'm pretty sure
自从我们来到这里以来,没有人割过。
no-one's mowed since we've been here.
来了!
There it is!
看起来还不错。
Looks all right.
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
哦!
Oh!
气味很糟糕,不是吗?
Smell's awful, isn't it?
它就在我们他妈的衣服里。
It's in our fucking clothes.
太恶心了。
It's disgusting.
等。
Wait.
你现在闻到了吗?
You smell it now?
哦,是的。太可怕了。
Oh, yeah. It's terrible.
我能想到的。
All I can think about.
你撒谎。我不是。
You're lying. I'm not.
你撒谎!
You're lying!
我是!
I am!
但我只是想成为一种安慰!
But I'm only trying to be a comfort!
我可以看到它有多困扰你!
I can see how much it's bothering you!
气味是否真实并不重要。
And it doesn't matter if the smell's real or not.
重要的是,它对你来说是真实的。
What matters is, it's real to you.
哟哟!
Yoo-hoo!
那他妈是谁?
Who the fuck is that?
以为是邻居。
Think it's a neighbour.
他妈的。操,操,操!他妈的!
Fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck! Fuck!
也许她找到了那只狗!那就好,是吗?
Maybe she's found the dog! That'd be good, yeah?
那会怎么样?好吧,你想找到它。
How would that be good? Well, you wanted to find it.
我想找到它,因为我不想让其他人找到它。
I wanted to find it because I didn't want anyone else to find it.
你从来没有完全理解过吗?
Did you never fully grasp that?
告诉我你还记得我们的故事。
Tell me you remember our story.
哪一个?
Which one?
“哪一个”是什么意思?!
What do you mean, "Which one"?!
我们讨论过的故事,以防万一我们被看到。
Our story that we discussed in case we're seen.
我是一名摄影师。你是我的助手。
I'm a photographer. You're my assistant.
我们正在为杂♥志♥传播拍摄家庭住♥宅♥的照片。
We're taking pictures of the family's home for a magazine spread.
哪本杂♥志♥?我没有。。。!
Which magazine? I don't...!
我不知道哪本他妈的杂♥志♥。也许我们是自♥由♥职业者?
I don't know which fucking magazine. Maybe we're freelancers?
好。哒哒哒!我不是故意闯入!
Fine. Bore da! I don't mean to intrude!
只是想我会过来和蒂莉打个招呼。
Just thought I'd pop by and say hi to Tilly.
我是露易丝。
I'm Louise.
住在那边。
Live over there.
很高兴认识你。我......
It's very nice to meet you. I'm...
家里不是家。
The family's not home.
嗯,这太奇怪了。
Well, that's so strange.
可以发誓蒂莉说他们现在从伦敦进来。
Could have sworn Tilly said they'd be in from London by now.
她变老了。
She's getting older.
日期等是第一个去的。
Dates and such are the first to go.
请原谅我,但我认为我没有抓住你的名字。
Pardon me, but I don't think I caught your names.
很抱歉。我是亨利。
So sorry. I'm Henry.
我叫巴尔多。
My name is Bardo.
我们是摄影师。我们和基尔南是朋友。
We're photographers. We're friends with Kiernan.
哦,你是基尔南的摄影师朋友?
Oh you're photographer friends of Kiernan?
但我以为他在香港。
But I thought he was in Hong Kong.
哦,他是。
Oh, he is.
是的,仍在努力完成这笔交易。
Yeah, still trying to close that deal.
似乎他总是比计划的时间更长。
It seems he always gets held up longer than planned.
无论他说什么,我都会加两周。
I add two weeks to whatever he says.
嗯,这很聪明!
Well, that's smart!
是的,巴尔多。明。
Yeah, Bardo. Brilliant.
所以,如果家人不在这里,
So, if the family's not here,
那就只有你们两个住在屋子里了?
then it's just you two staying in the house?
它相当大。
It is rather large.
我们觉得有点被宠坏了。
We feel a bit spoilt.
真的只是来这里拍几张照片。
Really just here to take a few photographs.
而且我们不需要不止一间卧室。
And it's not like we need more than one bedroom.
我理解。
I understand.
是的,我们需要离开,不是吗?
Yeah, we needed to get away, didn't we?
基尔南说家里空无一人,为什么不留下来呢?
And Kiernan said the home was empty, so why not stay?
是的,真的。为什么不呢?
Yes, really. Why not, indeed?
你知道他对我说了什么吗?
You know what he said to me?
一定要说。
Do tell.
他说。。。
He said...
“你是否来参观”
"Whether you come in to visit"
“或者只是休息,”
"or just to rest,"
“当你进入我们家时,”
"when you enter our home,"
“愿你得到祝福。”
"may you be blessed."
我不认为基尔南是宗教信仰。
I didn't think Kiernan was religious at all.
别人在家吗?
Is someone else home?
露易丝看到了吗?!
Did Louise see it?!
我不知道!
I don't know!
我再也看不到她了!
I can't see her any more!
她听不到你的声音,蒂莉!
She won't be able to hear you, Tilly!
你必须让她看到你!
You have to make her see you!
她会看到的!
She will see it!
拜托,上帝,拜托,拜托!
Please, God, please, please!
拜托,拜托,拜托。拜托,上帝。
Please, please, please. Please, God.
呸!
Ugh!
剧集 | 狼(2023) | 导航列表