剧集 | 狼(2023) | 导航列表
是狗。
It's the dog.
所以露西亚终于说服他们养狗了?
So Lucia finally persuaded them to get a dog?
她做到了。是的。
She did. Yeah.
所以我们坐狗。
So we're dog sitting.
它喜欢玩窗帘。
It loves playing with the curtains.
你知道狗是怎么回事。
You know how dogs are.
总是背著他们,打东西。
Always on their backs, batting things about.
嗷呜。
Aw.
你想进来一会儿吗?我们正在做煎饼作为晚餐。
Would you like to come in for a bit? We're making pancakes for dinner.
真好玩!但我今天不能。
How fun! But I can't today.
哦,你确定吗,露易丝?
Oh, are you sure, Louise?
我们现在不要勉强。
Let's not push now.
你可以做更多的面糊。
You can make more batter.
再一次。但是谢谢你。
Another time. But thank you.
而且,你们两个,尽情享受吧。
And, you two, enjoy yourselves.
如果你看到蒂莉,一定要告诉她我顺便去了。
And if you see Tilly, do tell her I dropped by.
有没有异味?
Does something smell?
你是谁?我是员警。
Who are you? I'm police.
我带你回家。
I'm taking you home.
你怎么知道我住在哪里?
How do you know where I live?
我给妈打了电♥话♥。
I rang your mum.
哦,看在你♥妈♥的♥份上。
Oh, for fuck's sake.
她叫我开车送你回家
She told me to drive you home
她让我叫你给她打个电♥话♥。
and she told me to tell you to give her a call.
请做吧。
Please do it.
您的手♥机♥放在您旁边的座位上。
Your phone's on the seat next to you.
她很担心你。
She's worried about you.
那他妈的是什么?
What the fuck was that?
什么?
What?
我认为进展得很顺利。
I thought it went quite well.
你请她进去!
You invited her inside!
我试图变得自然。
I was trying to be natural.
这里的人们热情好客。
People around here are hospitable.
我们把家人扣为人♥质♥。
We have the family held hostage.
如果她答应了呢?
What if she'd said yes?
哦。
Oh.
当时并没有真正想到这一点。
Wasn't really thinking of that at the time.
啊,对了。
Ah, right.
老实说,我不确定我会做什么。
To be honest, I'm not sure what I would have done.
很难回答的问题。
Hard question to answer.
那么,雷霆,这里有一个后续的巨人。
Well then, thundercock, here's a whopper of a follow-up.
如果她回来了,有什么打算?
What's the plan if she comes back?
比如,为了煎饼?
Like, for pancakes?
基尔南他妈是谁?!
And who the fuck is Kiernan?!
他是哥哥!他在中国出差!
He's the older brother! He's in China on business!
你怎么知道?我读了档案...
How do you know that? I read the paperwork...
...关于家庭的所有资讯!
...on the family with all the information!
什么文书工作?老板给我们的东西!
What paperwork? The stuff the boss gave us!
老板没有给我们任何文书工作!
The boss didn't give us any paperwork!
你没听懂?
You didn't get it?
对,就是这样。
Right. That's it.
这份工作你能得到多少报酬?
How much are you getting paid for this job?
你的报酬是多少?
How much are you being paid?
我先问你。
I asked you first.
好吧,无论我说什么,你都会说你得到了更多的报酬。
Well, whatever I say, you'll say you're getting paid more.
那我怎么知道你是诚实的呢?
So how do I know you're being honest?
好。
Fine.
好。
Fine.
好吧。
All right.
我们写下我们的每日费率。
We write down our daily rate.
交换纸片。
Exchange the pieces of paper.
同意?
Agreed?
同意。
Agreed.
我真的很抱歉。
I'm really sorry.
他妈的!
Fuck!
你是傻吗,安克-费雷尔斯太太,还是在演戏?
Are you stupid, Mrs Anchor-Ferrers, or is it an act?
不,你不傻。
Nah, you're not stupid.
但是你喜欢人们认为你是,不是吗?
But you like that people think you are, don't you?
因为那样没有人期待任何事情。
Because then no-one expects anything.
没有人追究你的责任。
No-one holds you accountable.
你知道你们三个都会死在这所房♥子里,不是吗?
You know all three of you will die in this house, don't you?
你愿意,不是吗?
You do, don't you?
嗯!
Mm!
到时候...
When the time comes...
...我会让你选择谁先走。
...I'm going to let you pick who goes first.
不,拜托,不!
No, please, no!
不,我不能。我不能!
No, I can't. I can't!
你对她做了什么?!
What are you doing to her?!
不。
No.
你对她做了什么?!
What are you doing to her?!
你别管我老婆!
You leave my wife alone!
上帝,我恨你。
God, I hate you.
然而,整个脚踝的事情真的是一个意外。
However, the whole ankle thing really was an accident.
啊!
Ah!
从未听说过骨头这个名字。
Never heard the name Bones.
不好意思。
Sorry.
嗯,他喜欢恐怖电影的东西。
Well, he was into horror movie stuff.
吓唬人。血液和内脏。
Scaring people. Blood and guts.
雨果曾经谈论过这种事情吗?
Hugo ever talk about that kind of thing?
不。
No.
我的意思是,我们知道雨果去参加聚会,但是......
I mean, we knew Hugo went to gatherings, but...
...我们从不问问题。
...we never asked questions.
我们很宽容。
We were lenient.
有家长说太宽大了。
Some parents said too lenient.
怎么会这样?
How so?
我们过去常常让孩子们在那边喝啤酒和篝火。
We used to let the kids have beer and bonfires over there.
我们确保酒后没有人开车。
We made sure no-one drove after drinking.
没什么大不了的。
It was no big deal.
但我们可以相信雨果。
But we could trust Hugo.
他是个好孩子。
He was a good kid.
他不像...
He wasn't like...
我们还有另一个儿子。
We have another son.
西欧。
Theo.
他一直是一个...问题。
He's always been a... problem.
那么雨果的行为就没有改变吗?
So there were no changes in Hugo's behaviour, then?
他死前没有什么不同吗?
Nothing different about him before he died?
不。
No.
对不起,我真的不得不...
I'm sorry, I really have to...
因为苏菲的行为发生了变化。
Because there were changes in Sophie's behaviour.
晚上在他们家里发生了事情。
Things were going on, in their house, at night.
苏菲的妈妈...
Sophie's mum...
她已经穷到了尽头。
She was at her wits' end.
我需要知道,如果我说些什么,
I need to know that if I say something,
它不会出现在雨果的记录上。
it won't go on Hugo's record.
我们不会在人们去世后指控他们犯罪。
We don't charge people with crimes after they've passed.
雨果的妈妈和我离婚了。
Hugo's mum and I were divorcing.
我有外遇。
I'd had an affair.
这对雨果的打击很大。
It hit Hugo pretty hard.
他开始在家里做事。
He started doing things at home.
他开始在房♥子周围种植色情内容......
He'd started planting pornography around the house...
...在晚上。
...at night.
视频在电视上提示,所以当我们打开它时它会播放。
Videos cued up on the telly, so it'd play when we turned it on.
这不仅仅是普通的色情内容。
And it wasn't just normal pornography.
那是...暴♥力♥。
It was... violent.
可怕。
Awful.
你有没有和雨果对质过?
Did you ever confront Hugo about it?
他马上就开口了。
He fessed up straight away.
他有可能为他的兄弟打掩护吗?
Was there any chance he was covering for his brother?
发生在西奥甚至不在房♥子里的时候。
Happened at times when Theo wasn't even in the house.
相信我,是雨果。
Trust me, it was Hugo.
剧集 | 狼(2023) | 导航列表