剧集 | 狼(2023) | 导航列表
好吧。
All right.
好吧,那么,我要告诉你真♥相♥。
Well, then, I'm going to tell you the truth.
这很丑陋,但这就是我剩下的一切。
It's ugly, but it's all I've got left.
下次
Next time,
对头部的打击之一会更难
one of the blows to the head is going to be harder
比他的意思要好。
than he meant it to be.
你会死在房♥子里。
And you'll die in the house.
独自。
Alone.
大概要过一个星期左右,我们才会被叫进来。
It'll probably be a week or so before we're called in.
你会分解。
And you'll be decomposing.
你会...臃肿。
You'll be... bloated.
你会从口鼻、肛♥门♥漏出来。
You'll be leaking from the mouth and nose, the anus.
你会闻到可怕的味道。
And you will smell horrible.
验尸官,他会透过你的头骨进行检查
And the coroner, he'll saw through your skull to examine
对大脑的损害。
the damage to your brain.
当他们这样做时,他们会折叠你的脸。
And when they do that, they fold down your face.
额头到下巴,只是哎呀...
Forehead to chin, just whoop...
别担心,你会被钉回一起参加葬礼。
Don't worry, you'll be stapled back together for the funeral.
我会定罪的。
I'll get a conviction.
他会服刑的。
He'll serve time.
你会进入地下。
And you'll go underground.
我无法改变你嫁给谁,艾拉。
I can't change who you married, Ella.
但是他会不会杀你呢?
But whether or not he kills you?
这是我有发言权的事情。
That's something I've got a say in.
让我来帮你。
Let me help you.
请。
Please.
德里斯科尔,在电台:那么,在医院怎么样,杰克?
DRISCOLL, ON RADIO:So, how'd it go at the hospital, Jack?
完整声明。我们得到了他。
Full statement. We got him.
我们会在早上把他拘留。
We'll have him in custody by the morning.
干的好。
Well done.
谢谢你,女士。
Thank you, ma'am.
想都别想。
Don't even think about it.
不。
Nope.
它需要冷却。
It needs to cool.
如果我在等待中活不过怎么办?
What if I don't survive the wait?
你不应该开玩笑。
You shouldn't joke.
我根本不是在开玩笑。
I'm not joking at all.
我们仍在相互了解。
We're still getting to know each other.
在任何时候,这个新的股票代码都可能叫它退出......
At any moment, this new ticker could call it quits...
..我会死...
..and I'd die...
..无蛋糕!
..cakeless!
你该走了。
You should go.
你是什么意思?你渴望呼吸新鲜空气。
What do you mean?You're dying to get in the fresh air.
我真的不想丢下你一个人。
I don't really want to leave you alone.
露西亚就在楼上。
Lucia's just upstairs.
哦。。。
Oh...
她是成年人了。
She's an adult.
她今年22岁。
She's 22.
继续。
Go on.
还行。
OK.
卢斯!
Luce!
露西亚!
Lucia!
露西亚!
Lucia!
露西亚!
Lucia!
答案是肯定的。
Of course.
你现在在这里,不是吗?
You're here now, aren't you?
去告诉她把那个球拍关掉。
Go and tell her to turn that racket down.
你没用,你知道吗?
You're useless, do you know that?
是的。
Yeah.
没关系——我会怪你的。
It's all right - I'm going to blame you.
呜...这是什么?
Wh-Wh-What... What is it?
这一定是巧合。
It has to be a coincidence.
东西。。。
Something...
..它被动物拿下了,它是...它。。。
..it's been taken down by an animal and it's... it's...
..它最终看起来像那样只是侥幸。
..it's just a fluke the way it ended up looking like that.
但是什么样的动物会足够大或足够高......
But what kind of animal would be big enough or tall enough to...
爸爸?露西亚!我们刚进去。这是什么?
Dad?Lucia! We're just coming inside.What is it?
没什么。我们进去吧。
It's nothing. Let's go inside.
你太假了。我可以告诉...
You're so fake. I can tell wh...
亲爱的,老实说,这不是它的样子。
Darling, it's not, honestly, what it looks like.
进去吧。
Just go inside.
你将?去...去检查蛋糕是否冷却。
Will you? Go and... go and check if the cake has cooled.
但是怎么可能...?露西亚!露西亚!里面!
But how could...? Lucia! Lucia! Inside!
现在。继续。加油,亲爱的。
Now. Go on. Go on, darling.
我真的认为我们做得太多了。
I really think we're making too much of this.
是吗?
Are we?
但是,如果他被放出来了呢?
But what if he's been let out?
天啊。
Oh, God.
我在报♥警♥。
I'm calling the police.
嘻嘻。认真考虑过得到那些女仆的服装之一,
Hiya. Seriously considered getting one of those maid's costumes,
但我认为这太微妙了。
but I thought it would be too subtle.
但是,如果你认为我错过了一个位置,
However, if you think I've missed a spot,
可能是惩罚的游戏...
might be game for a punishment...
看,我知道你不想打扫
Look, I know you didn't want to clean
所以我只是想我会为你做这件事。
so I just figured I'd do it for you.
但我告诉过你,我不希望有人在这里。
But I told you I don't want people in here.
我应该告诉我们的客人什么?
What am I supposed to tell our guests?
“这是楼上。是不是很可爱?
"Here's the upstairs. Isn't it lovely?
“但不要进入挂锁的房♥间
"But don't go into the padlocked room
“因为是神社。”
"because it's a shrine."
我只是认为你应该能够继续前进。
I just think you should be able to move on.
哦,你是这么想的吗?好吧,谢谢你。
Oh, is that what you think? Well, thanks for that.
但是当你无法埋葬某人时,很难继续前进......
But it is hard to move on when you can't bury someone...
..你甚至不知道他们的尸体在哪里。
..and you don't even know where their body is.
你永远不应该搬回你童年的家。
You never should have moved back into your childhood home.
我的父母把它留给了我。
My parents left it to me.
好吧,那么,你应该卖♥♥掉它。
Well, then, you should have sold it.
有时,在生活中,我们需要推动。
Sometimes, in life, we need a push.
所以这是你的推动,杰克。
So here's your push, Jack.
你必须在你过去和未来之间做出选择。
You have to choose between your past and your future.
哦,不要这样做。
Oh, don't do this.
为什么不呢?
Why not?
因为我不会...选择你。
Because I won't... choose you.
看,对不起。整个事情进展得很快,而且...
Look, I'm sorry. This whole thing has moved fast and...
..这才几个月
..it's only been a few months
而且已经是衣服和派对了,我不是...
and it's already clothes and parties and I'm not...
你在开玩笑吗?
Are you joking?
这是「我还没准备好承诺」的演讲吗?
Is this the "I'm not ready for a commitment" speech?
因为。。。你可以在我发出邀请之前给出它。
Because... you could have given it before I sent out the invitations.
不,我只是认为你应该得到一个...天啊,这太完美了!
No, I just think that you deserve someone who...God, this is perfect!
什么?
What is?
无。没事的。太壮观了。我去。
Nothing. It's fine. It's spectacular. I'll go.
不,不,你不必去。但你确实爱
No, no, you don't have to go. But you do love
不过,这正在发生,不是吗?
that this is happening right now, though, don't you?
至少承认这一点。
At least admit that.
承认我真的给了你一个绝佳的机会
Admit that I really have given you the perfect opportunity
摆脱这一切。你在谈论什么?
to get out of all of it. What are you talking about?
我不傻,杰克。我知道你知道。
I'm not stupid, Jack. I know you know.
知道吗?
Know what?
我累了
I've been tired
和情感和...
and emotional and...
..我告诉过你我正在安排检查。
..I told you I was scheduling a check-up.
我不知道你在说什么。
I have no idea what you're on about.
我保证。
I promise.
癌症又回来了。
The cancer is back.
我不想在聚会结束后正式告诉你。
I didn't want to tell you officially until after the party.
我想让你享受自己。
I wanted you to enjoy yourself.
等。我不明白。
Wait. I don't understand.
你说你已经缓解多年了。
You said you've been in remission for years.
你什么时候发现它会回来的?
When did you find out it'd come back?
剧集 | 狼(2023) | 导航列表