剧集 | 狼(2023) | 导航列表
她脚上的伤口以不同的速度凝结,
the cuts on her feet, which have congealed at different rates,
表示她跑了几个小时。
indicate that she ran for hours.
天黑了。
It's dark.
她变得迷失方向。
She becomes disoriented.
凶手让她筋疲力尽。
The killer allows her to exhaust herself.
凶手在球场的远角找到了女性受害者。
The killer finds the female victim on the far corner of the pitch.
他把她拖到树上...
And he drags her to the tree...
..后来发现两个少年的地方。
..where both teenagers are later found.
她的头撞到了一个物体,
Her head strikes an object,
很可能是一块石头...
most likely a rock...
..把她打昏了。
..knocking her unconscious.
他把她留在树边,
He leaves her by the tree,
找回男性受害者,
retrieves the male victim,
把他也带到树上。
bringing him to the tree as well.
男性受害者失去了
The male victim has lost
到现在为止,相当多的血。
considerable blood by now.
他很虚弱。
He's weak.
凶手开膛破肚。
The killer disembowels them both.
这一次,刀从左边来。
This time, knife coming from the left.
他从雌性开始。
He starts with the female.
她不反击。
She doesn't fight back.
她仍然昏迷不醒。
She's still unconscious.
这解释了她腹部干净的伤口。
This explains the clean cut on her abdomen.
好姑娘,好姑娘。
Good girl, good girl.
好女孩。我们只是要把...
Good girl. We're just going to tuck...
好女孩。你真是个好女孩。
Good girl. You're such a good girl.
不不。
No, no, no, no.
该死。
Oh, shit.
这个地方很臭。
This place stinks.
到处都是狗粮。
There's dog food everywhere.
我不知道你会这样做。不不不。
I didn't know you were going to do that.No, no, no.
它之前很臭。很脏。这是一座肮脏的房♥子。
It stunk before. It's dirty. This is a dirty house.
外面的地板上是什么?
What was that on the floor out there?
那是血吗?
Was that blood?
好吧,我不得不把所有东西都带进房♥子里。
Well, I had to bring everything through the house.
它一定晃动了一下。
It must have sloshed about a bit.
你把肠子带进屋子?
Y-You brought intestines through the house?
好吧,我必须得到它...什么?不。
Well, I had to get it... What? No.
你为什么要这样做?我不得不把它带到花♥园♥里。
Why would you do that? I had to get it to the garden.
你可以绕著房♥子转一圈。外面。
You could've gone round the house. Outside.
通过更快。
It was quicker to go through.
我有很多事情要做,好吗?
I had a lot to do, all right?
如果我没有按时完成怎么办?
What if I hadn't finished on time?
那我们会怎么做呢?
What would we have done then?
你有足够的时间来完成你的作业。
You had plenty of time to finish your assignments.
专业人士会在充足的时间内完成。
A professional would've finished in plenty of time.
我不得不切断电♥话♥线,
I had to cut the phone line,
照顾管家,
take care of the housekeeper,
做这一切...肠子里的东西。
do all that... stuff with the intestines.
你跟她说了什么?
What did you tell her?
你跟她说了什么?
What did you tell her?
我告诉她,我是奥利弗的研究助理。
I told her that I was Oliver's research assistant.
我们将不受干扰地工作。
That we were going to be working, undisturbed.
我付了她一周的钱。
I paid her for the week.
她不会停下来。
She won't stop by.
相信我。
Trust me.
呃,对不起。
Erm, excuse me.
在您看来,现在干净吗?
In your opinion, is this now clean?
呸!不,我想听听答案。
Ugh! No, I want to hear the answer.
你相信现在这是干净的吗?
Do you believe this is now clean?
我还得射鹿,这是一件大事。
I also had to shoot the deer, which is a big deal.
我——我不是猎人。
I-I'm not a hunter.
然后我不得不把所有东西都拿出来
Then I had to take everything out
然后把它全部挂在树上。
and hang it all up there in the tree.
花了我很长时间才找到梯子。
Took me ages to find a ladder.
他们的地下室是一种耻辱。
Their basement is a disgrace.
你为什么不带一个?如果他们这里没有梯子怎么办?
Why didn't you bring one? What if they didn't have a ladder here?
那会怎样呢?
What would've happened then?
我觉得你真的很挑剔。
I feel like you're being really critical.
它来自妈妈的房♥间。
It came from the mum's room.
她一定把它扔出了窗外。
She must've thrown it out the window.
你觉得呢?
You think?
找一些狗粮。把它放在外面。它会回来的。
Find some dog food. Put it outside. It'll come back.
我们没有任何...狗粮。
We don't have any... dog food.
你把它全部用在珠宝上。
You used it all on the jewellery.
但是衣领上没有位址。
But there was no address on the collar.
我看到了。如果它有一个微晶元怎么办?
I saw. What if it's got a microchip?
哦,是的。
Oh.Yeah.
“哦。”
"Oh."
等等,那是什么?
Wait, what's that?
噢,祝福她。
Aw, bless her.
嘿!A太太!
Hey! Mrs A!
你并不像你看起来那么愚蠢!
You're not as stupid as you look!
从中产生了一件好事。
One good thing has come out of this.
至少我们不必为谁先走而抽稻草。
At least we don't have to draw straws for who goes first.
不?
No?
不,笨蛋。
No, dickhead.
Anchor-Ferrers夫人只是自告奋勇。
Mrs Anchor-Ferrers just volunteered herself.
露西亚!露西亚!
Lucia!Lucia!
露西亚!露西亚,你没事吧?
Lucia! Lucia, are you all right?
露西亚,这些噪音是怎么回事?
Lucia, what's all this noise about?
你对我的狗做了什么?!
What have you done with my dog?!
哦,那个。
Oh, that.
我很抱歉成功的方式。
I'm so sorry the way that worked out.
我在外面听到她的声音——她很痛苦!
I heard her outside - she was in pain!
狗掉出了窗外。
The dog fell out the window.
跑掉了。
Ran off.
看起来受伤了。
Looked injured.
她不知道自己在这里的路。
She doesn't know her way around here.
她害怕,她会迷路。
She's scared and she'll get lost.
她只住过我们伦敦的公♥寓♥。
She's only ever been in our London flat.
她没有晶片!
She's not microchipped!
她不是吗?不。
Is she not? No.
那么没有人会把她带回这里。
Then no-one will ever bring her back here.
羞耻。
Shame.
卡弗里。
Caffery.
卡弗里先生,我们已经对你的狗做了X光检查。
Mr Caffery, we've done an X-ray on your dog.
她吞下的似乎是珠宝。
What she's swallowed appears to be jewellery.
珠宝?
Jewellery?
怎么会这样?
How'd that happen?
狗会吃各种各样的东西。
Dogs will eat a variety of things.
但我承认,这对我来说是第一次。
But I admit, this is a first for me.
不,但它是金属。味道就不好了。她为什么会?
Nah, but it's metal. It wouldn't have tasted good. Why would she?
我不知道。但我们需要把她留在这里,
I don't know. But we need to keep her here,
等她自然通过。
wait for her to pass it naturally.
这需要多长时间?
And how long's that going to take?
你是要我预测狗什么时候会拉屎?
You're asking me to predict when a dog might shit?
对不起。
I'm sorry.
我非常想看看珠宝。
I would very much like to have a look at the jewellery.
这对找到她的家可能会有所说明。
It could be helpful in finding her home.
等出来了我就给你打电♥话♥。
I'll call you once it's out.
对不起,我不能见到你。
Sorry I couldn't meet you out.
小姐今晚有个晚班。
Missus has a late shift tonight.
不用担心。我回到威尔士待了一会儿,所以...
No worries. I'm back in Wales for a bit, so...
礼貌,姑娘们!礼仪!
Manners, girls! Manners!
对不起,爸爸!
Sorry, Dad!
当你离开卡迪夫前往伦敦时,
When you left Cardiff for London,
我们都打赌原因,因为你不会说。
we all took bets on the reason why, cos you wouldn't say.
我的钱在一个女人身上。
My money was on a woman.
我说的对吗?
Was I right?
剧集 | 狼(2023) | 导航列表