剧集 | 狼(2023) | 导航列表
开放或关闭,威尔士或伦敦,我有权力...
Open or closed, Wales or London, I have the authority...
哦,看在你♥妈♥的♥份上。
Oh, for fuck's sake.
我不是在问你的权威范围。
I'm not asking about the reach of your authority.
虽然推动事情的时机很有趣,不是吗?
Though it is interesting timing to be pushing things, isn't it?
你不是已经在考虑暂停了吗?
Aren't you already looking at a suspension?
我们都可以做下班的侦探工作。
We can both do off-duty detective work.
你为什么关心我做什么?
Why do you care what I do?
因为这是我的情况,
Because this is my case,
它解决了,你甚至不再住在这个国家了。
it's solved, and you don't even live in this country any more.
你正在做的事情很奇怪。
What you're doing is weird.
你为什么要这样做?
Why are you doing it?
驴球场已经五年了。
It's five years since the Donkey Pitch.
周年纪念日。所以...
The anniversary.So?So...
我找到了一张纸条,寻求说明。
I found a note, asking for help.
没有位址,但是...
There wasn't an address, but...
你在哪里找到这张纸条?
Where did you find this note?
在狗的项圈上。
On a dog's collar.
我在与嘲笑你的本能作斗争,
I'm fighting my instinct to mock you,
因为我就是喜欢悬在空中的那句话!
because I just love that statement hanging in the air!
我知道它听起来如何,但它不仅仅是一个音符。
I know how it sounds, but it's more than just a note.
是狗自己。
It's the dog herself.
她告诉你什么了吗?
Did she tell you something?
她吞下了一堆东西。它们卡在她的肠子里。
She'd swallowed a bunch of things. They were stuck in her intestines.
咦...?她在驴场上被发现,
Wha...?And she was found on the Donkey Pitch,
完全相同的地方。
the exact same spot.
看,我认为错误的凶手在监狱里。
Look, I think the wrong killer is in prison.
如果合适的人还在那里,
And if the right ones are still out there,
如果有什么事情要发生怎么办?
what if something's about to happen?
如果明天发生什么事,如果明天有人受伤......
If something happens tomorrow, if someone is hurt tomorrow...
..我今天没有采取任何措施来阻止它,我认为我不能......
..and I did nothing to stop it today, I don't think I could...
哇,杰克。
Wow, Jack.
你真是个好人。
You're such a great guy.
亲爱的,你会把你的衬衫塞进去吗
Darling, would you tuck your blouse
请问你的胸罩好吗?
up into your bra, please?
但是,你刚刚说你不会做这样的事情。
But, you just said that you weren't going to do anything like that.
我只是想看看你的肚子。
I just want to see your stomach.
这就是我想做的。
That's all I want to do.
就这样?横著我的心,希望死去。
That's all? Cross my heart, hope to die.
你们两个想要的任何东西,都可以拥有。
Anything you two want, you can have it.
你听到我说话了吗?
Did you hear me?
无论你们两个想要什么,你们都可以拥有...
Whatever you two want, you can have...
闭嘴,闭嘴!
Shut up, shut up!
呸。喔。
Ugh. Whoo.
现在你的裤子 - 如果你能把它们摆动一下。
Nowyour trousers - if you could just wiggle them down a bit.
但。。。
But...
..但你说我只要穿上衣就行了。
..but you said all I had to do was the blouse.
呸。
Ugh.
我真的很不信守承诺,不是吗,DS Molina?
I'm really shite at keeping promises, aren't I, DS Molina?
这不是你的强项。不是。
It's not your strong point. It's not.
现在。。。
Now...
..把裤子放到臀部。
..lower the trousers down on your hips.
请理解,为了让我们解释我们是谁,
Please understand that in order for us to explain who we are,
我需要进入你的腹部。
I will need access to your abdomen.
只是,拜托,放过她。
Just, please, let her go.
我们会...我们会做任何事情。
We'll... we'll do anything.
我们会给你任何东西!
We'll give you anything!
你对苏菲和雨果的死法有多少了解,A太太?
Just how much did you hear about the way Sophie and Hugo died, Mrs A?
我知道你知道树上的肠子,
I know you know about the bit with the intestines in the trees,
你这个聪明的女孩。
you clever girl.
但是你知道米内特·凯布尔在哪里切入吗?
But do you know where Minnet Kable made his cuts?
因为他不只是切片和切块。
Because he didn't just slice and dice.
这一切都是经过精心策划的。
It was all quite carefully planned.
如果可以的话,我想告诉你。
I'd like to show you, if that's OK.
当我画画的时候...
And while I'm drawing...
..也许你可以问问自己,
..perhaps you can ask yourself,
这两个英俊的男人怎么会知道这么不可思议的细节
how might these two handsome men know such incredible details
关于驴球场谋杀案?
about the Donkey Pitch murders?
为什么,似乎他们自己必须在那里。
Why, it almost seems as if they'd have to have been there themselves.
我觉得他们刚刚明白了。他们确实做到了。
I feel like they just got it. They did, indeed.
他们知道是我们在驴球场上。
They understand it was us on the Donkey Pitch.
好吧,现在你只是过度解释。
Well, now you're just overexplaining.
不好意思。
Sorry.
哦,亲爱的。
Oh, darling.
如果你愿意,你可以制♥造♥噪音。
You can make noise if you like.
说起来很陈词滥调,但在这种情况下,这是真的。
It's cliche to say, but in this instance it's true.
没有人听到你的尖叫声。
There's no-one to hear you scream.
这是您公♥司♥在戒指上的赞助商标记。
It's your company's sponsor mark on the ring.
你的意思是这是我父亲公♥司♥的赞助商标志在戒指上。
You mean it's my FATHER'S company's sponsor mark is on the ring.
右。不好意思。无论如何,它说“对玛蒂尔达,爱'吉米'。
Right. Sorry. Anyway, it says "To Matilda, love 'Jimmy'."
而「吉米」在引号♥中。
And the "Jimmy" is in quotes.
因此,如果您可以快速搜索任何雕刻
So if you can just do a quick search for any engravings
你已经为詹姆斯做了,那么我可以交叉引用命中
you've done for a James, then I can cross reference the hits
与玛蒂尔达斯结婚。
with marriages to Matildas.
对,当你说,做一个快速搜索,
Right, and when you say, do a quick search,
和「命中」等等,你说的是使用电脑吗?
and "hits" and all that, are you talking about using a computer?
是的。
Yeah.
这里没有电脑。
No computers here.
贵公♥司♥不使用计算机?
Your company doesn't use computers?
我父亲的公♥司♥不使用电脑。
My father's company didn't use computers.
我是一名软体开♥发♥人员。
I'm a software developer.
因此,手动搜索,然后...
So, searching manually, then...
..您认为这可能需要多长时间?
..how long do you reckon that might take?
耶诞节的这一边,可能。
This side of Christmas, probably.
不,这不麻烦。不,我需要安排探监。
No, that's no bother. No, I need to arrange a prison visit.
我的名字是Minnet Kable。
My name's Minnet Kable.
是的,就是他。双重谋杀。几个孩子。
Yeah, that's him. Double murder. Couple of kids.
这次采访正在录音中。
This interview is being tape recorded.
时间是上午10:15,日期是2018年5月11日。
The time is 10:15am, and the date is the 11th May 2018.
我是侦探督察玛雅·林肯。
I'm Detective Inspector Maia Lincoln.
这是侦探督察加雷斯·马修斯。
This is Detective Inspector Gareth Matthews.
我们想和你谈谈苏菲和雨果。
We'd like to talk to you about Sophie and Hugo.
我们试图更多地了解他们是谁。
We're trying to understand a bit more about who they were.
所以我们和他们认识的每个人交谈。
So we're talking to everyone they knew.
他们的朋友,他们的同学,整个学校。
Their friends, their classmates, the whole school.
需要明确的是,你们都不是嫌疑人。
To be clear, none of you are suspects.
你能告诉我们关于苏菲和雨果的什么?
What can you tell us about Sophie and Hugo?
他们是什么样子的?
What were they like?
他们没事。
They were OK.
还好吗?
Just OK?
我的意思是,他们很好,我猜。
I mean, they were nice, I guess.
你能更具体一点吗?
Can you be a little more specific?
我不知道。
I don't know.
你能想到任何可能有理由的人吗
Can you think of anyone that might have a reason
想伤害苏菲或雨果?
to want to hurt Sophie or Hugo?
或。
Maybe.
或?
Maybe?
我的意思是,就像,也许,
I just mean, like, maybe,
因为每个人有时都会和某人打架。
because everyone fights with someone sometimes.
所以没有具体的想法吗?
So nothing specific comes to mind?
我是假设的。
I was being hypothetical.
他们有没有说过任何可能让你思考的话?
Did they ever say anything that might make you think
他们遇到了麻烦?
that they were in trouble?
不。
No.
也许他们的行为不同?
Were they acting differently, maybe?
你知道,有什么不寻常的行为吗?
You know, any kind of unusual behaviour?
不。
No.
苏菲有没有提到过男朋友,也许是年纪大的人?
Did Sophie ever mention a boyfriend, maybe someone older?
不。
No.
你能想到我们应该知道的其他事情吗?
Can you think of anything else that we should know?
有什么事吗?
Anything at all?
剧集 | 狼(2023) | 导航列表