剧集 | 狼(2023) | 导航列表
妈妈?
Mum?
如果你有机会离开这里...
If you have the chance to get out of here...
..我要你把我抛在身后。
..I want you to leave me behind.
亲爱的,你在说什么?
Darling, what are you talking about?
我的意思是,如果是在我和你之间
I mean, if it's between me and you
还是我和爸爸,
or me and Dad,
离开我吧。
just leave me.
我知道我不是你想要的。
I know I'm not what you want.
我从来没有去过。
I never have been.
不,亲爱的!
No, darling!
不,不,我们爱你!
No, no, we love you!
我他妈的!
I'm a fuck-up!
我一点都不像基尔南。
I'm nothing like Kiernan.
不,亲爱的,你是我们的女儿!
No, darling, you're our daughter!
我们爱你!
We love you!
我让你难堪。
I embarrass you.
妈妈,我让你难堪。
I embarrass you, Mum.
我在你脸上看到它。
I see it on your face.
我很乐意说明你,安克-费雷尔斯先生。
I'd be delighted to help you, Mr Anchor-Ferrers.
谢谢你,亚瑟。
Thank you, Arthur.
但由于这是一笔如此重大的交易,
But as it is a such a substantial transaction,
我们非常重视安全,
we take security very seriously,
所以恐怕我需要正式验证一下,确实是你,
so I'm afraid I need to formally verify that it is, indeed, you,
当然,我认得你的声音,安克-费雷尔斯先生。
even though, of course, I recognise your voice, Mr Anchor-Ferrers.
我理解。亚瑟,请继续。
I understand. Arthur, please proceed.
现在,这些是您已经选择的安全问题。
Now, these are security questions you've already chosen.
首先,你童年的宠物叫什么名字?
To begin with, what was the name of your childhood pet?
杜松。
Juniper.
谢谢。
Thank you.
你最喜欢的小说呢?
And your favourite novel?
艾芬豪。沃尔特·斯科特爵士。
Ivanhoe. Sir Walter Scott.
这很棒,最后,你最喜欢的音乐?
That's great, and finally, your favourite piece of music?
彼得鲁什卡的三个乐章。斯特拉文斯基。
Trois mouvements de Petrouchka. Stravinsky.
谢谢。
Thank you.
所以现在你已经验证了我就是我所说的那个人?是的?
So now you've verified I am who I say I am? Yes?
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
现在,关于您的交易...
And now, in regards to your transaction...
我和我的家人被关押...
My family and I are being held...
愚蠢的男人!
Stupid fucking man!
你在这里干什么?
What are you doing here?
您没有接听手♥机♥。
You weren't answering your mobile.
那是因为你和我不是一天聊天两次的人。
That's because you and I are not two-chats-a-day people.
谁把你们两个白♥痴♥放在一起的?
Who put you two idiots together?
马修斯。
Matthews.
我可以获取产品密钥吗?
Can I please get the product key?
这个数位。产品金钥为 14141-30187-76769。
That figures. Product key is 14141-30187-76769.
当我们开始这个电♥话♥时,这并没有被记住,
That wasn't memorised when we started this call,
如果您想知道这已经持续了多长时间。
in case you're wondering how long this has been going on.
你能坚持吗?是的。激动地抱著。
Can you hold? Yeah. Thrilled to hold.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
你对河边的人了解多少?
What do you know about the river people?
普罗迪说他们在你的雷达上。
Prody says they're on your radar.
他是不是太害怕了,不敢亲自问我?
Is he too afraid to ask me himself?
某个女人,在某个地方,与他发生过性关系。
Some woman, somewhere, has had sex with him.
她告诉自己什么,你觉得呢?
What does she tell herself, do you think?
河民与加的夫的武器销♥售♥有关。
The river people are tied to weapon sales in Cardiff.
但联♥系♥很弱,只是手♥枪♥。
But the ties are weak and it's just hand guns.
你现在还不能闯进去。
You can't go barging in there just yet.
什么,所以你没有可能不仅仅是手♥枪♥?
What, so you don't there could be more than just hand guns?
嗯,可能是。不知道。
Well, it might be. We don't know.
警♥察♥优先考虑,杰克。
Police make priorities, Jack.
你知道这是怎么回事。
You know how this works.
情报还不足以保证采取行动。
It's not enough intel yet to warrant action.
好吧,你有嫌疑人吗?
Well, do you have a suspect?
我愿意。
I do.
对,他的是什么...?
Right, and what's his...?
是的,当你说你正在解决问题时,
Yeah, when you say that you are fixing the problem,
你能更具体一点吗?
can you be more specific?
嗯,呃...
Well, erm...
你听到你现在的答案有多模糊吗?
Do you hear how vague your answers are right now?
你的声音是如何不断向上移♥动♥的?
And how your voice keeps shifting upwards?
快速提问,你的手现在捂住嘴了吗?是的。
Quick question, is your hand covering your mouth right now?Yes.
是的,是这样想的。
Yep, thoughtso.
那是因为你在撒谎。
That's because you're lying.
我是一名警探。
I am a police detective.
现在我需要你抱著。
And now I need you to hold.
这是关于驴球场的吗?
Is this about the Donkey Pitch?
阅读一些旧案卷是一回事。
It is one thing to read a few old case files.
完全是另一回事 开始打开大门
It is another thing entirely to start opening doors that the
纽波特县警方特别选择关闭。
Newport County Police have specifically chosen to leave shut.
你不是纽波特县员警。
You are not Newport County Police.
此外,驴球场之间没有联♥系♥
Besides, there is no connection between the Donkey Pitch
和河边的人。
and the river people.
然后派我去办一件毫无意义的差事。
Then send me on a pointless errand.
嫌疑人是Elis Hennion。谢谢。
Suspect is Elis Hennion. Thank you.
千斤顶?
Jack?
这是我的家。
This is my home.
他们回来了!他们把爸爸带回来了!
They're back! They've brought Dad back!
露西亚,安静点!
Lucia, be quiet!
爸爸!
Dad!
爸爸!
Dad!
他被绑了回来。
He's tied back up.
所以,这就是我们所处的位置。
So, here's where we are.
如果银行的人明白银勺船长的意思
If the man from the bank understood what Captain Silver Spoon
正说著,然后员警已经在路上了。
was saying, then the police are already on their way.
如果他不明白...那我们就没事了!
If he didn't understand... Then we're all right!
远非完全正确。
Far from all right.
远,因为给银行的电♥话♥还是拙劣的,
Far, because the call to the bank was still botched,
这意味著没有资金转移。
which means there's been no transfer of funds.
哦,这很糟糕。
Oh, that's bad.
很差。
Very bad.
这是我们应该做的主要事情。
That was sort of the main thing we were supposed to do.
既然我们失败了,我很确定老板,
And since we've failed, I'm pretty sure the boss,
谁是疯子,就要杀了我们。
who is a lunatic, is going to kill us.
他表现出了某种点点的判断力。
He has demonstrated somewhat dotty judgment.
我们需要离开。现在。
We need to leave. Now.
我发誓。。。
I swear...
不不不。
No, no, no.
该死!
Oh, shit!
里面什么都没有。我告诉过你。
There's nothing in there. I told you.
你不想这样做。
You don't want to do this.
你不是坏人。
You're not the bad one.
我看得出来。
I can tell.
现在停止这件事还为时不晚。
It's not too late to stop this thing.
这里,这里,这里,过来,来这里!
Here, here, here, come here, come here!
Elis Hennion是25岁的卡迪夫本地人,
Elis Hennion is a 25-year-old Cardiff native and,
从外观上看,有点狗屎。
by the looks of it, a little shit.
酒后驾驶,
Drink-driving,
酒吧斗殴,
pub brawls,
限制令。
a restraining order.
他住在那个营地,所以他是一条路。
He's living at that camp, so he's a way in.
谁拿出了限制令?
Who took out the restraining order?
芭芭拉贝尔。
Barbara Bell.
贝尔夫人,河边的人为什么要派伊莉丝来找你?
Mrs Bell, why did the river people send Elis to you?
我们正在努力让我们的女儿回来。
We're trying to get our daughter back.
她和他们在一起。
She's with them.
和谁在一起?
With who?
骨骼。
Bones.
请你帮我看点什么吗?
Could I ask you to watch something for me, please?
这就是我们的洁西卡。
That's our Jessica.
剧集 | 狼(2023) | 导航列表