剧集 | 狼(2023) | 导航列表
你是什么人,呃...?对不起,那是什么?
What were you, erm...? Sorry, what was it?
哦。。。
Oh...
事情发生后,你为什么不动?
Why didn't you move, after it happened?
哦。我们不能。
Oh. We couldn't.
整个社区没有人能卖♥♥。
Nobody in the whole neighbourhood could sell.
奥利弗在哪里?
Where's Oliver?
他找不到钥匙。
He can't find the keys.
我给你看看。
I'll show you.
爸爸真的希望我们住在这里。
Dad really wanted us to stay here.
必须有人给他看。
Someone has to show him.
我不会让她离开我的视线。
I won't let her out of my sight.
在树林里找到了她。
Found her in the woods.
靠近驴场。
Near the Donkey Pitch.
驴子球场?
The Donkey Pitch?
衣领上没有位址,
There was no address on the collar,
只是一个名字。
just a name.
“熊。”
"Bear."
你为什么关心狗?我没有。
Why do you care about a dog? I don't.
我关心这个。
I care about this.
它在她的衣领里。
It was in her collar.
这是一个恶作剧。
This is a prank.
是孩子。
It's kids.
那是成年人的笔迹。
That's an adult's handwriting.
大人不会这样开玩笑的。
An adult wouldn't joke like that.
你会感到惊讶。
You'd be surprised.
她也有一瘸一拐。后腿受伤。
She's got a limp, too. Back leg is hurt.
出事了。
Something happened.
这没什么。
Th-This is nothing.
和。。。在驴场附近找到她...
And... finding her near the Donkey Pitch...
她只是偶然在那里徘徊。
She just wandered there by chance.
这些谋杀案的周年纪念日不是快到了吗?
Isn't the anniversary of those murders coming up?
完全相同的位置,杰克。
Exact same location, Jack.
这是巧合。
It's a coincidence.
是否确定?
Are you sure?
我知道员警怎么说我。
I know what the cops say about me.
但我不是喋喋不休的人。
But I'm not a nutter.
不比你多。
No more than you.
你为什么关心这些?
Why do you care about any of this?
为什么要让我这样做?
Why ask me to do this?
我救不了我的小女孩杰克。
I couldn't save my little girl, Jack.
你救不了你的兄弟。
And you couldn't save your brother.
但现在我们都有机会为别人做正确的事。
But now we've both have the chance to do right for somebody else.
有人需要你。
Someone needs you.
探长蜂蜜,
Inspector Honey,
女儿在房♥间里的时候,我什么都不想说,
I didn't want to say anything when my daughter was in the room,
但是,呃,
but, erm,
我在入口大厅的地板上找到了斑点。
I found spots on the floor in the entrance hall.
也许你应该看看。
Perhaps you should have a look.
是吗?嗯。
Yes?Mm-hm.
是的。
Yes.
我不知道。
I don't know.
它们可以是任何东西。
They could be anything.
好吧,你确定这不是血吗?
Well, are you sure it's not blood?
我相当确定。
I'm fairly sure.
“公平”?
"Fairly"?
一切都会好起来的,安克-费雷尔斯太太。
Everything's going to be OK, Mrs Anchor-Ferrers.
你可以冷静下来。我向你保证,没有什么可担心的。
You can calm down. I promise you, there's nothing to worry about.
对不起,亲爱的探长,但我就是不相信你。
I'm sorry, Inspector Honey, but I just don't believe you.
嗯。
Mm.
哦,那很好。
Oh, that's very good.
我自己就是一个热衷烹饪的人。
I'm a keen cook myself.
你认为他一直在房♥子里吗?
Do you think he's been in the house?
这是家庭食谱吗?
Is it a family recipe?
嗯。
Mm.
我明白你在做什么,亲爱的探长。
I understand what you're doing, Inspector Honey.
你有点想分散我的注意力或平息我的神经或其他什么。
You're sort of trying to distract me or calm my nerves or something.
我很欣赏这个意图,但它不会奏效。
I appreciate the intention, but it's not going to work.
你知道,我一直在部队...
You know, I've been on the force...
..从我20岁开始。
..since I was 20.
甚至无法再猜测成为公民是什么感觉。
Can't even guess any more what it's like to be a civvy.
我见过一些东西,相信我。
I've seen a few things, believe me.
是的,好吧,我对...
Yes, well, I'm not much interested in...
但我从来没有见过像今天早上的谋杀现场这样的事情。
But I've never seen anything like the murder scene this morning.
他对那个女人做了什么,太凶猛了。
What he did to that woman, it was ferocious.
他把她砍在这里。
He cut her here.
把所有东西都拉出来了。请!我不要...
Pulled everything out. Please! I don't want...
呜
Wh-Wh-What...?
哦。天啊。
Oh. Oh, God.
很抱歉。
So-Sorry.
不好意思。不好意思。
Sorry. Sorry.
不好意思。没关系,安克费勒斯太太。
Sorry. It's OK, Mrs Anchor-Ferrers.
没关系。
It's all right.
没关系。
It's all right.
你怎么知道没事?
How do you know that it's all right?
他们只是堵住了后门。
They're just blocking the back door.
阻止它?
Blocking it?
所以没有人进去。
So no-one gets in.
一切都好吗?
Everything OK?
是的。
Yeah.
我只是告诉安克费雷尔斯太太
I was just telling Mrs Anchor-Ferrers
那个女人怎么了。
what happened to the woman.
那个女人?你知道,今天早上在现场的那个。
The woman?You know, the one on the scene this morning.
我正在讲述他如何拿刀给她。
I was telling how he took a knife to her.
把她清空了。
Emptied her out.
几乎就像他想爬进去一样。
Almost like he wanted to crawl inside.
是的。
Yeah.
是的,这很糟糕。
Yeah, that was bad.
真的很糟糕。
Really bad.
如果你问我,他是...
If you ask me, he was...
..也想割掉她的乳♥房♥♥。
..thinking about cutting off her breasts, too.
他实际上并没有这样做,但你可以说
He didn't actually do it, but you could tell
从他所做的切割来看,这就是他的想法。
from the cuts that he'd made, that's what he was thinking.
不是吗?
Weren't it?Mm.
是的。
Yeah.
露西亚在哪里?
Where's Lucia?
你说什么?
I beg your pardon?
我的女儿在哪里?
Where's my daughter?
对不起,是的。你当时把我弄糊涂了。
Sorry, yes. You confused me then.
你的女儿。
Your daughter.
我的意思是,她一定是某人的女儿,当然。
I mean, she must be someone's daughter, of course.
我知道她一定是从某人那里生下来的。只是
I knew she must have been born from someone. It's just that
她有点...有点什么?她有问题,
she's sort of...Sort of what? There's something wrong with her,
不是吗?如果我们说实话,安克-费雷尔斯夫人。
isn't there? If we're being honest, Mrs Anchor-Ferrers.
她是一个完全成熟的成年人,但她穿得像,嗯,
She's a fully grown adult and yet she dresses like, well,
一个十几岁的荡♥妇♥。
a teenage slut.
她在哪?
Where is she?
她在哪?
Where is she?
我丈夫在哪里?
Where's my husband?
说起来很陈词滥调,但在这种情况下,这是真的。
It's cliche to say, but in this instance, it's true.
没有人听到你的尖叫声。
There's no-one to hear you scream.
所以我一直在翻找一个旧案子。驴子球场。
So I've been poking around an old case. The Donkey Pitch.
不!
No!
但是你关于这些谋杀案的理论,它充满了漏洞。
But your theory on those murders, it's full of holes.
所以凶手仍然在那里。
So the killers are still out there.
我们希望你害怕。
We want you to be scared.
但是当我说害怕时,我的意思是真的很害怕。
But when I say scared, I mean really scared.
不!
No!
我知道你的噩梦。
I know your nightmare.
我需要找到那所房♥子。
I need to find that house.
我希望这一切结束。
I want this to end.
剧集 | 狼(2023) | 导航列表