剧集 | 狼(2023) | 导航列表
因为也许妈活了下来?
because maybe your mum survives?
你的妈妈——从来没有像你♥爸♥爸那么糟糕,
Your mum - who was never REALLY as bad as your dad,
如果我们说实话——
if we're being honest -
她在阁楼上,仍然不知道
she's in the attic and still has no idea
你参与其中。
you were in on this.
谁真的容易控制。
And who's really easy to control.
然后,一旦你让她改变遗嘱
And then, once you've got her to change the will
所以你继承了你公平的份额,那么也许...
so you inherit your fair share, then maybe...
..她有一点意外。
..she has a little accident.
然后也许...
And then maybe...
..过了一会儿,基尔南发生了一些事情。
..a bit later something happens to Kiernan.
我们所需要的只是比我们想像的多一点耐心。
All we need is a bit more patience than we thought.
一切都会好起来的,就像我承诺的那样。
It's all going to work out, just like I promised.
嗨,嗨。
Hi.Hi.
我是侦探杰克·卡弗里。
I'm Detective Jack Caffery.
基尔南锚费雷尔斯。
Kiernan Anchor-Ferrers.
很高兴见到你。
Pleased to meet you.
据报导,一名妇女失踪,是一名管家。
A woman has been reported missing, a housekeeper.
贝卡范德博尔特。
Beca Van Der Bolt.
哦不。贝卡?
Oh, no. Beca?
我只是在和附近的几个人说话,
I'm just speaking to a few people in the neighbourhood,
看看是否有人知道什么。
seeing if anyone knows anything.
天哪,我。呃......
Goodness me. Erm...
请进来。
Do come in.
我可以请你喝茶吗?
May I offer you some tea?
是的,谢谢。
Yes, thanks.
没有太多的看门狗,是吗,锚费雷尔斯先生?
Don't have much of a watchdog, do you, Mr Anchor-Ferrers?
不好意思?
Sorry?
哦。
Oh.
熊。
Bear.
她可能正在某个地方漫游。
She's probably off roaming somewhere.
但是,请叫我基尔南。
But, please, call me Kiernan.
那是你的父母吗?
Are those your parents?
嗯。
Mm.
是的。
Yeah.
玛蒂尔丹...
Matildaand...
这是否意味著...“吉米”?
Does that say..."Jimmy"?
其实是奥利弗。
It's Oliver, actually.
“吉米”是爸爸小时候的昵称。
"Jimmy" was Dad's nickname when he was young.
他曾在皇家信♥号♥♥队服役。他们。。。
He served in the Royal Signals. They...
他们都这样称呼自己。
They all call themselves that.
所以,贝卡范德博尔特。
So, Beca Van Der Bolt.
她为你的家庭工作吗?
Did she work for your family?
是的。
Yeah.
贝卡从小就一直在照顾这个地方。
Beca's been looking after this place since we were kids.
我们?
We?
我和姐姐。
My sister and I.
妹在家吗?
And is your sister home?
哦,她不在某个地方。天知道在哪里。
Oh, she's off somewhere. God knows where.
露西亚的,呃...
Lucia's, uh...
..总是有点...
..always been a bit...
..问题。
..problematic.
嗯,妹妹?
Hmm. Younger sister?
嗯,22.
Mm. 22.
如果露西亚现在22岁...
If Lucia's 22 now...
..那么她就会在驴球场杀人的时候成为少年。
..then she would've beena teenager around the time ofthe Donkey Pitch killings.
她认识受害者吗?
Did she know the victims?
好吧,我不是故意粗鲁的,侦探,但是,嗯...
Well, I don't mean to be rude, Detective, but, um...
..这和贝卡有什么关系?
..what's that got to do with Beca?
哦,没什么。你提到露西亚有点问题。
Oh, nothing. You mentioned that Lucia was a bit problematic.
我只是。。。
I was just...
..想知道她是否因为苏菲和雨果去世而受到创伤。
..wondering if maybeshe was traumatised from when Sophieand Hugo passed.
他们不是朋友。
They weren't friends.
哦?他们没有在同一个社交圈子里跑,那么,不是吗?
Oh? They didn't run in the same social circles, then, no?
井。
Well.
真是太可惜了,他们怎么了。
Sucha shame, what happened to them.
据我所知,苏菲和雨果是很棒的孩子。
And from what I understand, Sophie and Hugo were great kids.
真的很亲切。
Really kind.
老实说,它总是困扰著我,那种罪行。
It always bothered me, that crime, if I'm honest.
我从来不明白一个杀手怎么能做到这一切。
I never could see how just one killer could have done all of that.
感觉好像必须有两个。
It feels like there had to have been two.
有没有异味?
Does something smell?
不该。我昨晚把垃圾桶拿出来了。
Shouldn't. I took the bins out last night.
我知道那种气味,安克-费雷尔斯先生。
I know that smell, Mr Anchor-Ferrers.
那是血吗?
Is that blood?
放下刀!
Drop the knife!
啊!
Argh!
啊!
Agh!
啊!
Argh!
放下刀!
Drop the knife!
放下刀。
Drop the knife.
哦,生气了。
Oh, piss off.
没关系。我是员警。
It's all right. I'm police.
你就是其中之一!你会伤害我的!
You're one of them! You'll hurt me!
我需要你离开窗户。不!
I'm going to need you to step away from the window.No!
不!
No!
我会跳。我发誓。我宁愿跌倒和死亡
I will jump. I swear. I'd rather fall and die
而不是让你做任何你正在计划的事情。
than let you do whatever you're planning.
你至少能告诉我你的名字吗?
Can you at least tell me your name?
我只问你的名字。
All I'm asking is your name.
露西亚锚费雷尔斯。
Lucia Anchor-Ferrers.
我是卡弗里侦探,
I'm Detective Caffery,
纽波特县员警正在路上。
and Newport County Police are on their way.
不。不,不是...
No. No, it's not...
无论这里计划什么,都失败了。不是...
Whatever was planned here has failed.It's not...
员警很快就会来。
The police will be here soon.
现在,有多少男人?
Now, how many men are there?
二。这是其中之一。我不知道另一个在哪里。
Two. That's one of them. I don't know where the other one is.
他在楼下。他死了。
He's downstairs. He's dead.
不。他不可能。他在愚弄你。
No. He can't be. He's fooling you.
我亲手杀了他。他死了。
I killed him myself. He's dead.
现在,从窗户进来。
Now, come in from the window.
来吧,露西亚。
Come on, Lucia.
你不希望这一切结束,是吗?
You don't want this to be over, do you?
这太有趣了。
It's been too much fun.
让我看看我能不能弄清楚。
Just let me see if I can figure this out.
楼下的那个,他是一个...
The one downstairs, he's a...
..男朋友?
..a boyfriend?
而这个是...
And this one here is...
..他的一个朋友?
..a friend of his?
我想他被许诺过钱。这是一项艰巨的工作。
I assume he was promised money. This was a big job.
而且已经持续了好几天了,不是吗?
And it has been going on for days, hasn't it?
但这是你喜欢的部分。
But that's the part you like.
这是折磨。
It's the torture.
你和男朋友折磨了苏菲和雨果几个星期,然后你杀了他们。
You and the boyfriendtortured Sophie and Hugo for weeksbefore you killed 'em.
你知道,闯入他们的家,吓唬他们,
You know, breaking into their homes, scaring them,
弄乱他们的药物,拍照。
messing with their meds, taking pictures.
不要忘记色情内容。啊,没错,色情片。
Don't forget the porn. Ah, that's right, the porn.
不错的触感。
Nice touch.
你以为我疯了,是不是?
You think I'm mad, don't you?
我不是。
I'm not.
我曾经以为有人会救我。
I used to think that someone would save me.
因为我太不开心了。我知道每个人都看到了,但是...
Because I was so unhappy. And I know that everyone saw it, but...
..它从未发生过。
..it never happened.
不是和我的父母在一起,而是和学校的孩子在一起。
Not with my parents, the kids at school.
没有人。
No-one.
而且有很多次
And there were so many times when
如果有一件事有所不同,也许...
if one thing had gone differently, maybe...
但后来我意识到...
But then I realised...
..如果你不配,没有人能救你。
..nobody saves you if you don't deserve it.
剧集 | 狼(2023) | 导航列表