剧集 | 狼(2023) | 导航列表
差一点。永远不会有孩子,不是吗?
Not quite. Never going to have kids, no?
我只有32岁,罗比。
I'm only 32, Robbie.
你最好不要闲逛——
You'd better not hang about -
你的后背不会忍♥受的。
your back won't put up with it.
我的昼夜不停地著火。
Mine's on fire round the clock.
著名的。
Noted.
不 不!等等!
No, no! Wait, wait, wait!
另外,这很有趣。
Plus, it's fun.
真。
Really.
确定我不能给你一个?
Sure I can't get you one?
我真的不喝酒,伙计。谢谢。啊。
I don't really drink, mate. Thanks. Ah.
对。我忘了。
Right. I forgot.
一个清醒的铜。
A sober copper.
你会认为我会记得,因为你是唯一一个。
You'd think I'd remember, seeing as you're the only one.
我想和你谈谈一些事情。
I wanted to talk to you about something.
一个老案子。
An old case.
驴球场谋杀案。
The Donkey Pitch murders.
哦。
Oh.
这太可怕了,是的。
That was awful, yeah.
看,林肯关于犯罪如何发展的理论——
Look, Lincoln's theories on how the crimes played out -
孩子们,他们的伤势,她说的米内特·凯布尔做了什么——
the kids, their injuries, what she's saying Minnet Kable did -
你相信吗?
do you believe it?
不,我知道你没有这个意思,
No, I know you mean nothing by it,
但你不知道她的作品多久被质疑一次。
but you have no idea how often her work is questioned.
所有侦探的工作都受到质疑。
All detectives have their work questioned.
不一样。这是不一样的。
Not the same. It's not the same.
你有没有看过我们的CID楼层?
You ever taken a look around our CID floor?
几乎都是家伙。
It's almost all blokes.
林肯是那里最好的侦探,
Lincoln's the best detective there,
她不断地被怀疑。
and she's second-guessed constantly.
我以前没有注意到那些东西。
I didn't use to notice that stuff.
然后你有女儿,你不能不注意到它。
Then you have daughters and you can't not notice it.
你知道总督察以前不让她回答吗
Do you know the Chief Inspector didn't used to let her answer
就她自己的案件提出问题?
press questions on her own cases?
甚至没有在镜头前说话。为什么不呢?
Didn't even speak on camera. Why not?
他说,这支部队的面孔应该是更令人放心的人。
He said the face of the force should be someone more reassuring.
这就是她一直在处理的那种狗屎。
Now that's the kind of shite she's been dealing with.
马修斯呢?
What about Matthews?
什么,她的伴侣?
What, her partner?
不,他们很紧。一直都是。
Nah, they're tight. Always have been.
他是她犯罪理论的幕后黑手?
And he was behind her theory on the crime?
她说米内特·凯布尔在驴球场上做了什么,是吗?
What she's saying Minnet Kable did on the Donkey Pitch, yeah?
是的。
Yeah.
我猜你也是。
And I'm guessing you were, too.
好吧,你知道这些东西是如何运作的,杰克——
Well, you know how these things work, Jack -
总有一些元素是...定论。
there are always elements that are... inconclusive.
这一切都被消毒了。
It's all been sterilised.
“对玛蒂尔达来说,爱吉米。”
"To Matilda, love Jimmy."
找到您需要的东西了吗?
Found what you need?
或。
Maybe.
好吧,那我去外面见你。
Well, then, I'll meet you outside.
对于帐单。
For the bill.
看,“吉米”可以是各种事物的昵称。
See, "Jimmy" can be a nickname for all sorts of things.
一个关节。
A joint.
你的鸡♥巴♥。
Your dick.
但这是一枚结婚戒指,所以我将继续假设
But this is a wedding band so I'm going to go ahead and assume
吉米是詹姆斯的简称。
that Jimmy is short for James.
安全的赌注,是吗?
Safe bet, yeah?
问题是,我没有姓氏。
The problem is, I don't have a surname.
如果你在该地区寻找所有的詹姆斯,有...
And if you look for all the Jameses in the area, there's...
..一些。
..a few.
还有不少玛蒂尔达,
And there's quite a few Matildas as well,
但他们都没有与詹姆斯结婚或离婚。
but none of them have been married to, or divorced from, a James.
你知道这意味著什么,不是吗?
You know what that means, don't you?
这意味著这对夫妇可能不会全职住在蒙茅斯。
That means that this couple probably doesn't live in Monmouth full-time.
他们在其他地方登记投票。
They're registered to vote elsewhere.
所以我们...
So we...
..将以不同的方式解决这个问题...
..will go about this a different way...
哦。。。
Oh...
你有什么想告诉我的吗?
Is there something you want to tell me?
哦。。。
Oh...
关于你的小走狗?
Something about your little lapdog?
我们不要为此大惊小怪,
Let's not make a fuss of this,
但你确实觉得道歉是合适的。
but it does feel appropriate for you to apologise.
我道歉。
I apologise.
你听起来不真诚,A太太。
You don't sound sincere, Mrs A.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
我是。
I am.
我原谅你。
I forgive you.
你对他很著迷,不是吗?
You're obsessed with him, aren't you?
你在抄袭他。
You're copying him.
复♥制♥谁,亲爱的?
Copying who, darling?
米内特·凯布尔?
Minnet Kable?
哦,天哪!
Oh, gosh!
这是一个理论!
That's a theory!
我喜欢你的建设性
I love that you're being constructive
顺便说一下,用你的时间。
with your time, by the way.
你要强♥奸♥我的女儿吗?
Are you going to rape my daughter?
强♥奸♥你的女儿?
Rape your daughter?
嗯。
Mm-hm.
神!
God!
好吧,我没打算。
Well, I wasn't planning on it.
主要是因为我只是认为我们没有时间。
Mainly because I just don't think we'll have the time.
安克费勒斯夫人...
Mrs Anchor-Ferrers...
..我要告诉你一些重要的事情。你在听吗?嗯。
..I'm going to tell you something important. Are you listening?Mm-hm.
我们不是来强♥奸♥你女儿的。
We are not here to rape your daughter.
或者你。
Or you.
还是你的丈夫。
Or your husband.
我们不感兴趣。我们不感兴趣。
Doesn't interest us. Doesn't interest us.
你对什么感兴趣?
What does interest you?
我要你下楼。
I want you to come downstairs.
我给你看看。
I'll show you.
你说你在驴场上发现了这只狗。
You said you found this dog on the Donkey Pitch.
然后你提醒我周年纪念日
And then you reminded me that the anniversary
这些杀戮即将到来。
of those killings is coming up.
你认为有联♥系♥
You think there's a connection
这只狗和那些谋杀之间?
between this dog and those murders?
你发现了什么,不是吗?
You found something, didn't you?
狗的东西。
Something with the dog.
有些不对劲,不是吗?
Something IS wrong, isn't it?
我告诉过你。
I told you.
你为什么认为有联♥系♥?
Why do you think there's a connection?
我不知道有。
I don't know that there is.
但你这样做,不是吗?
But you do, don't you?
你感觉到了。
You sense it.
有邪恶的东西。
That there's something evil.
你几乎可以到达它。
And you can almost reach it.
我会找到狗的主人。
I'll find the dog's owner.
但你会得到关于我兄弟的信息作为回报。
But you'll get information about my brother in return.
我们达成了协定。
We have a deal.
我把狗带回来了。
And I brought the dog back.
继续。
Go on.
我不要狗!
I don't want a dog!
嗯,你不是一个可爱的小家伙吗?
Well, aren't you a sweet little one?
只有几天,
It would only be for a few days,
但如果太麻烦了...
but if it's too much bother...
废话!完全不打扰。
Nonsense! No bother at all.
好吧,我们最好给你找点吃的。
Well, we'd better find you something to eat.
哦,她的后脚酸痛了。
Oh, she's got a sore back foot.
但兽医说它应该在一两天内自行愈合。
But the vet says it should heal on its own in a day or two.
剧集 | 狼(2023) | 导航列表