剧集 | 狼(2023) | 导航列表
加油!
Come on!
你好。你没事吧?
Hi. Are you all right?
是的,我很好。
Yeah, I'm fine.
但是你不应该给任何人打电♥话♥。我知道。我知道。
But you're not supposed to ring anyone. I know. I know.
但我只需要...你确定你没事?
But I just needed... You're sure you're all right?
是的。一切都很好。
Yeah, yeah. Everything's fine.
我不是故意让你担心的。
I didn't mean to worry you.
我只需要听到你的声音。
I just needed to hear your voice.
你的经纪人响了。
Your agent rang.
您收到回电!
You got a callback!
你在开玩笑。
You're joking.
你说我不能给你打电♥话♥,所以我没有,
You said I couldn't ring you, so I didn't,
但就是那个洗碗广♥告♥!
but it's that dishwashing advert!
你不是在开玩笑吗?
You're not joking?
我不会开玩笑的!
I wouldn't joke about that!
他们说你觉得自己很真实。
They said you felt authentic.
是的,我要的是正宗的!
Yeah, I was going for authentic!
我只是想变得真实。你知道的?
I just wanted to be real. You know?
他们说你做了这个手势...
They said you did this gesture...
哦!我做了!我做了。
Oh! I did! I did.
这在剧本里是没有的!
And that wasn't in the script!
那是我!
That was me!
嗯,他们喜欢它。
Well, they loved it.
我真不敢相信!
I can't believe it!
它正在发生!
It's happening!
你很有才华。
You're talented.
我相信你。
I believe in you.
现在它终于发生了。
And now it's finally happening.
是的。我想你。
Yeah. I miss you.
我爱妳。我也爱你。
I love you. I love you too.
但我厌倦了这些行销之旅。
But I'm getting tired of these marketing trips.
是的,我明白。
Yeah, I know.
但这次旅行很大,我们需要钱。
But this trip is a big one, and we need the money.
你说它甚至没有那么好的报酬!是的,我们仍然需要它。
You said it didn't even pay that well! Yeah, we still need it.
为了宝宝。
For the baby.
更重要的是什么?
What matters more?
一点钱,还是她可以仰慕的父亲?
A bit of money, or a father she can admire?
一个知道自己潜力的父亲
A father who knows his potential
并相信自己足以追求它?
and believes in himself enough to go after it?
这个宝宝会爱你胜过世界上的任何东西。
This baby is going to love you more than anything in the world.
这才是最重要的。
That's all that matters.
你不属于行销。
You don't belong in marketing.
去他妈的!
Fuck it!
这是我最后一次行销之旅。
This is my last marketing trip.
真的吗?
Are you serious?
我完全是认真的。
I'm completely serious.
我不是行销主管。
I'm not a marketing executive.
我是一个演员。
I'm an actor.
带有回调。
With a callback.
小便。
Urinate.
什么?好吧,不在这里,亲爱的。
What? Well, not here, darling.
在浴室里。
In the bathroom.
你是假的。
You're a fake.
我看见你了。
I saw you.
你在假装做那个数独谜题
You were pretending to do that Sudoku puzzle
当你伤害我妈妈的时候。你并没有真正这样做。
when you were hurting my mum. You weren't really doing it.
这是一种行为。
It's an act.
你并不危险。
You're not dangerous.
没有。
Not really.
嗯。
Mm.
你可以自己撒尿。
You can piss yourself.
露西亚。
Lucia.
露西亚!
Lucia!
会没事的!
It's going to be all right!
哦。。。
Oh...
是的,它是。
Yes, it is.
什么样的东西让你呕吐?
What kind of things make you throw up?
不只是一次,而是定期?
Not just once, but regularly?
你说的是苏菲?
You talking about Sophie?
是的。她的爷爷说她早上呕吐。
Yeah. Her grandad said she was vomiting in the mornings.
她没有怀孕。
She wasn't pregnant.
他认为这是压力,但这听起来很极端。
He thinks it was stress, but that sounds extreme.
林肯知道你在调查她的旧案吗?
Lincoln know you're looking into her old case?
她做到了。
She does.
她对此有何感想?
How does she feel about it?
你可能想看它,杰克。她有牙齿,你知道的。
You might want to watch it, Jack. She's got teeth, you know.
我知道。
I'm aware.
但不担心?
But not worried?
如果她没有什么可隐瞒的,那么她在隐瞒什么?
If she's got nothing to hide, then what is she hiding?
没有侦探希望有人在他们的案件中闲逛。
No detective wants someone poking around their cases.
然后在第一时间就解决它。
Then solve it right the first-time.
你对她太苛刻了。
You're being hard on her.
她关心那些驴子球场的孩子。
She cared about those Donkey Pitch kids.
她有一颗大心脏,你知道的。
She's got a big heart, you know.
哦,是在牙齿下,还是...?
Oh, is it under the teeth, or...?
我要说的是,她是一个坚强的女士,有著甜美的一面。
All I'm saying is, she's a tough lady with a sweet side.
她只是并不总是表现出来。
She just doesn't always show it.
现在,不要这样看著我。
Now, don't look at me like that.
我是一个婚姻幸福的男人,但是...
I'm a happily married man, but...
...她是什么东西,不是吗?
...she is something, isn't she?
所以苏菲的系统中有抗抑郁药。
So there were anti-depressants in Sophie's system
在她去世时。
at the time of her death.
这些会让你呕吐,对吧?
Those can make you vomit, right?
这种情况很少见,但是当您第一次启动它们时,是的。
It's rare, but when you first start them, yeah.
她上了多久了?我们不确定。
How long had she been on them? We're not sure.
她的全科医生没有开处方。
Her GP didn't prescribe them.
但它是一种常见的三环类,它在治疗范围内,
But it's a common tricyclic, it's within therapeutic range,
所以有人开了处方。
so someone prescribed them.
她妈妈怎么说?
What did her mum say about it?
妈妈根本不知道她正在服用抗抑郁药。
Mum didn't know she was on antidepressants at all.
妈妈知道苏菲服用的唯一处方是抗组胺药。
The only prescription Mum knew Sophie was on was antihistamines.
但在她去世时,她的系统中没有抗组胺药。
But there were no antihistamines in her system at the time of her death.
不。
Nope.
所以她停止服用抗组胺药,
So she stopped with the antihistamines,
并开始服用抗抑郁药,一切都是秘密的?
and started on antidepressants, all in secret?
是的。
Yeah.
一个表达身体自主性的青少年将是非凡的。
A teenager expressing body autonomy would be extraordinary.
但如果抗抑郁药是最近的事情,
But if the anti-depressants were a recent thing,
那么这可以解释爷爷所说的呕吐。
then that could explain the vomiting the grandad was talking about.
那么,谜团解开了?
So, mystery solved?
艾米丽说你在问问题。
Emily said you were asking questions.
我不是在追求你的大部分时间。
I'm not after much of your time.
她还说你是一个真正的twat。
She also said you were a real twat.
所以你去了骨头的狂欢,是吗?
So you went to Bones' raves, yeah?
确定。是的,他们很酷。
Sure. Yeah, they were cool.
你知道他的真名吗?
Do you know his real name?
不。没有人这样做。
No. No-one did.
连苏菲都没有?
Not even Sophie?
据我了解,她真的很喜欢他。
From what I understand, she was really into him.
好吧,谁告诉你的?
Well, who told you that?
来吧,派对在外面。
Come on, party's outside.
您将拥有的最好的一个。
Best one you'll ever have.
苏菲是在模仿骨头吗?
Was Sophie imitating Bones?
什么?不。
What? No.
我告诉过你,她甚至没有真正喜欢他。
I told you, she wasn't even really into him.
我知道你和艾米丽吵架了
I understand that you and Emily had a row
与苏菲和雨果,在他们去世前几周。
with Sophie and Hugo, a few weeks before they died.
是的。所以?
Yeah. So?
所以,苏菲的妈妈向她报了警。
So, Sophie's mum had called the police on her.
说她晚上在恶作剧。
Said she was pulling pranks at night.
剧集 | 狼(2023) | 导航列表