剧集 | 狼(2023) | 导航列表
如果你是一坨屎,没有人能救你。
Nobody saves you if you're a piece of shit.
所以如果你是一坨屎...
So if you're a piece of shit...
..为什么不靠进去呢?
..why not lean into it?
所以你只是邪恶,那你呢?
So you're just evil, then?
与代理。
With agency.
我刚刚意识到了一些事情。
I just realised something.
你必须救救我。
You HAVE to save me.
你是铜人。
You're a copper.
而我...
And I...
..真的需要保存。
..really need saving.
..超级骗子自杀。
..Super-duper suicidal.
哦,上帝,你真可怜。
Oh, God, you're pathetic.
好像我真的会尝试过...
As if I'd ever really try and...
♪ Dacw'r delyn, dacw'r tannau
♪ Dacw'r delyn, dacw'r tannau
我目睹了我的女儿离开我们家
I witnessed my daughter leave our house
在驴球场谋杀案的夜晚。
on the night of the Donkey Pitch murders.
她没有不在场证明。
She has no alibi.
我从来没有告诉过员警。
I never told the police.
我从来没有告诉我的妻子。
I never told my wife.
我的行为没有任何借口,
I have no excuse for my behaviour,
但我的希望是,在死亡中,我可以以某种方式使事情变得正确。
but my hope is that, in death, I can somehow make things right.
愿真♥相♥最终大白于天下。
May the truth finally be known.
♪ Dacw'r feinwen, hoenus, fanwl
♪ Dacw'r Feinwen, hoenus, fanwl
我们应该把这样的人关进监狱。
We are supposed to put people like that in prison.
谁在乎我们如何将它们带到那里?
Who cares how we get them there?
安克-费雷尔斯夫人?
Mrs Anchor-Ferrers?
安克-费雷尔斯夫人?
Mrs Anchor-Ferrers?
我是员警,女士。女士,我是员警!
I'm police, ma'am. Ma'am, I'm police!
里面的两个人都死了。你撒谎。
The two men inside are both dead. You're lying.
我是员警。
I am police.
不,你是其中之一!
No, you're one of them!
我不是。我向你保证。
I'm not. I promise you.
握住我的手。
Take my hand.
我是来说明你的,女士。
I am here to help you, ma'am.
我抓住你了。我抓住你了。
I got you. I got you.
结束了。
It's over.
结束了。
It's over.
我有一个选择。
I have a choice.
我可以告诉你你孙女死的真♥相♥,
I could tell you the truth about your granddaughter's death,
我发现了什么
what I found out
以及我所做的决定。
and the decisions that I made.
但你可能不喜欢我选择做的事情。
But you may not like what I chose to do.
或者我可以骗你,告诉你我什么也没找到。
Or I could lie to you and tell you I found nothing at all.
但这不适合我。
But that doesn't sit right with me.
所以我决定把它留给你。
So I've decided to leave it up to you.
你可以选择。
You can choose.
如果你愿意,我会告诉你我发现了什么。
If you want, I'll tell you what I found out.
以及我对此做了什么。
And what I did about it.
那个杀死我孙女的人会不会再伤害任何人?
Will the personwho killed my granddaughterever hurt anyone again?
不。嗯,那么...
No. Well, then...
..其余的到底有什么关系?
..what does the rest really matter?
你找到她家了吗?
Did you find her home?
是的。
Yeah.
是的,我想我做到了。
Yeah, I think I did.
我已经按照你的要求做了。
I've done what you asked.
狗。家庭。
The dog. The family.
现在结束了。
It's over now.
你是对的,所以,请...
And you were right, so, please...
..告诉我你对我哥哥发生的事情了解多少。
..tell me what you know about what happened to my brother.
那个在监狱里殴打你邻居的人...
The man who beat your neighbour in prison...
..我认识他。
..Iknow him.
我知道他告诉我的是事实。
And I know what he's telling me is the truth.
但他永远不会和警♥察♥说话。
But he'll never talk to the cops.
伊万·潘德列茨基在绑♥架♥你兄弟之前一直在跟踪他。
Ivan Penderecki had been stalking your brother prior to abducting him.
他有一个计划,在伊万放学回家的路上绑♥架♥他。
He had a plan in place to kidnap Ewan on his way home from school.
这。。。战斗。。。
The... fight...
..你们两个在树屋里...
..that you two had in the treehouse...
..这为他提供了一个意想不到的机会。
..it provided an unexpected opportunity to take him.
但无论如何,它都会发生。
But it would have happened, no matter what.
不,你在撒谎。你只是说...当伊万走回家时
No, you're lying. You're just saying that to...When Ewan walked home
从学校出来,他穿过一条短短的隧♥道♥,
from school, he passed through a short tunnel,
蜿蜒穿过您家附近的公园。
winds through the park near your home.
除非我告诉你的是事实,否则我怎么会知道呢?
How would I know that unless what I'm telling you is the truth?
伊万会被这样或那样的方式带走。
Ewan would have been taken one way or another.
这不是你的错。
It's not your fault.
不。
Nah.
我应该知道这不是一场噩梦。
I should've known it wasn't a nightmare.
这是真的。
That it was real.
我应该说点什么。
I should've said something.
如果我说些什么,
If I'd have said something,
那么也许这一切都不会发生。
then maybe none of this would've happened.
但它确实做到了。
But it did.
然后。。。那我应该留下来。
Then... Then I should've stayed.
我应该更勇敢。
I should've been braver.
我甚至从未告诉我的父母我看到了什么。
I never even told my parents what I'd seen.
我以为我会惹上麻烦。
I thought I'd get in trouble.
然后。。。然后我以为我已经想像到了。
And then... And then I thought I'd imagined it.
你多大了,杰克?
How old were you, Jack?
那年我八岁。
I was eight.
你还记得那是多么年轻吗?
Do you remember how young that is?
机器人玩具上有指纹?
There was a fingerprint on the robot toy?
是的,没错。这是杰克哥哥的比赛?
Yeah, that's right.And it was a match for Jack's brother?
完全匹配。
An exact match.
这个玩具直到2004年才被制♥造♥出来。
That toy wasn't even made until 2004.
这意味著杰克的兄弟没有在1998年被杀。
That means Jack's brother wasn't killed in 1998.
这意味著他至少活到2004年。
That would mean that he was alive until at least 2004.
也许更长。
Maybe longer.
剧集 | 狼(2023) | 导航列表