剧集 | 狼(2023) | 导航列表
此节目包含一些强烈的语言
This programme contains some strong language
以及一些可能令人不安的场景
and scenes which some viewers may find upsetting from the start.
你好?
Hello?
那里有人吗?
Is there anybody there?
我出不去。
I can't get out.
门是锁著的。
The door's locked.
你可以帮我吗?
Can you help me?
帮帮我!
Help me!
请帮帮我!
Please help me!
帮帮我!
Help me!
说明!
Help!
你是你,还是窃贼?
Are you you, or are you a burglar?
窃贼晚上不闯进来吗?
Don't burglars break in at night?
不,那只是在电影里。
Nah, that's just in the movies.
当你知道主人的家时,为什么要闯进来?
Why break in when you know the owner's home?
哦,我喜欢你谈论警♥察♥的东西。
Ooh, I love it when you talk cop stuff.
加油。忙碌的一天。
Come on. Busy day.
啊,你杀了我。
Ah, you're killing me.
这简直要了我的命。
This is killing me.
嗷呜。
Aw.
好吧,很高兴知道我仍然拥有它。
Well, it's nice to know I've still got it.
什么?
What's that?
你喜欢吗?
You like it?
这是给我的?
It's for me?
不,这是给我的另一个男朋友,但我想要你的意见。
No, it's for my other boyfriend, but I wanted your opinion.
我只是。。。
I just...
你给我买♥♥了衣服?
You bought me clothes?
我的意思是,谢谢。
I mean, thank you.
不好意思。我喜欢。
Sorry. I love it.
嗯嗯。
Mm.
千斤顶。。。
Jack...
我知道你不喜欢我在这里摸东西,
I know that you don't like me touching things up here,
但是我可以要求你稍微理顺一下吗?
but then could I ask that you just straighten up a tad?
在聚会期间,人们可能想参观一下房♥子。
During the party, people might want a tour of the house.
参观?我以为这只是一件随便的事情。
A tour? I thought this was just a casual thing.
嗯,这不是随便的,但它很重要。
Well, it's not not casual, but it's important.
我希望我的朋友认识你的朋友。
I want my friends to meet your friends.
是的,我没有朋友。我有同事。
Yeah, I don't have friends. I have colleagues.
我回到伦敦才几个月。
And I've only been in back in London a few months.
我什至几乎不认识他们。好吧,还是,
I barely even know them. Well, still,
这是我们作为情侣的第一次聚会,我认为值得庆祝
it's our first party as a couple, and I think it's worth celebrating
比六块腹肌多一点的东西。
with something a little more than just a six-pack.
说到这里,我妈妈借给我们
Speaking of which, my mum's lending us
她非常昂贵的香槟长笛。
her really expensive champagne flutes.
看,这是我哥哥的房♥间。
Look, this is my brother's room.
我知道,我不是想麻木不仁,
I know, and I'm not trying to be insensitive,
但那是几十年前的事了。
but it was decades ago.
是的,但这仍然是我兄弟的房♥间。
Yeah, but this is still my brother's room.
你睡在这里,看著你的邻居,即使......
And you sleep in here, watching your neighbour, even though...
我的意思是,我知道他很奇怪,
I mean, I know he's weird,
但他什么也没做。
but he didn't do anything.
是的,他做到了。
Yes, he did.
你很痴迷。
You're obsessed.
警方一再表示,没有实际证据
The police have said again and again that there's no actual evidence
他和你哥哥的失踪有什么关系。
that he had anything to do with your brother's disappearance.
是的,好吧,员警弄错了。他是有罪的。
Yeah, well, the police got it wrong. He is guilty.
看,我对这个派对很兴奋。
Look, I'm excited about this party.
真。
Really.
但请不要要求我让人们进来。
But please don't ask me to let people in here.
我还没有准备好。
I'm not ready for that.
再次感谢。
And thanks again.
我真的很喜欢它。
I really do love it.
有时我想你不是为了工作而搬回伦敦的。
Sometimes I think you didn't move back to London for work.
有时候我想你搬回来是因为他出狱了......
Sometimes I think you moved back because he got out of prison...
..你想再次接近。
..and you wanted to be close again.
我会告诉你很多我告诉我儿子的事情。
I'll tell you lot the same thing I tell my son.
如果你不能专注于你的工作
If you can't concentrate on your work
你手里拿著手♥机♥,我把手♥机♥拿走。
with your phone in your hand, I'll take the phone away.
好吧。从过去 24 -
All right. From the last 24 -
两起帮派刺伤,其中一人死亡。
two gang stabbings, one of them a fatality.
他当时15岁,是白人,所以,公平的警告,
He was 15 and white, so, fair warning,
媒体会给狗屎。
the media will give a shit.
地下的酸攻击。
Acid attack in the underground.
受害者是父母和他们七岁的孩子。
Victims are parents and their seven-year-old.
小家伙失去了左眼。
Little one's lost the left eye.
在庄园楼梯间进行性侵犯。
Sexual assault in an estate stairwell.
好像是几个男孩。
Seems like it was several boys.
在与她交谈之前,我们正在等待合适的成年人。
We're waiting on an appropriate adult before we talk to her.
她......不完全是14。
She's... not quite 14.
有问题吗?
Any questions?
我只是一直在想,如果我不干预
I just kept thinking, if I don't intervene
然后发生了一些事情,我永远不会原谅自己。
and then something happens, I'd never forgive myself.
什么?是缝针还是...?不不。
What? Is it the stitches or...? No, no.
什么?我很好。我靠边停车好吗?不。不。
What?I'm fine.Shall I pull over? No. No.
你不会放弃讲述这个故事。
You're not getting out of telling this story.
好吧,所以,当那个女人喘息时,你正在喘息
Well, so, you were wheezing when that one woman
在术前问了你所有这些问题。
asked you all those questions, pre-operation.
天啊,她有态度。
God, she had an attitude.
她有纹身。
She had tattoos.
所以,我问她为什么认为我丈夫是婊♥子♥的儿子。
So, I asked her why she thought my husband was a son of a bitch.
我对她说,你知道的,
And I said to her, you know,
“因为你已经把它写在他的图表上,
"Because you've written it on his charts,
“这样外科医生就能看到。”
"so that the surgeon can see."
但事实证明
But it turns out
SOB也代表「呼吸急促」。
that SOB also stands for "shortness of breath".
是的!
Yes!
你没事吧?是啊?加油。
You all right? Yeah.Hmm? Come on.
让我们带你进去。是的,这很好。
Let's get you in. Yeah, that's good.
好吧?
All right?
伟大。
Great.
还行。
OK.
还行。
It's OK.
我知道。
I know.
这是一段漫长的旅程。
It was a long drive.
漂亮的夹克。
Nice jacket.
没有把你当成一个有设计师品味的家伙。
Hadn't pegged you for a bloke with designer taste.
上面写满了“女朋友”。
That has "girlfriend" written all over it.
同一个女朋友举办这个派对?
Same girlfriend throwing this party?
哦,这里没有人必须来,女士。
Oh, no-one here has to come, ma'am.
哦,你真是个魅力十足的人,杰克。
Oh, you're a real charmer, Jack.
我看到其他人要喝一品脱。
I saw the others were going for a pint.
你不加入?
You not joining?
我真的不喝酒。
I don't really drink.
侦探们花了数年时间精心培养
Detectives have spent years carefully cultivating
受压♥迫♥的酗酒者的形象,
the image of downtrodden alcoholics,
而你们千百禧一代会把它全部扔掉吗?
and you millennials are just going to throw it all away?
她在这里吗?
Is she here?
医院。
Hospital.
艾拉,是卡弗里侦探。
Ella, it's Detective Caffery.
千斤顶。
Jack.
我只在伦敦待了三个月。
I've only been in London three months.
这还不够常客。
That's not long enough to have regulars.
我们已经经历了这一切,但我要再说一遍。
We've been through all this, but I'm going to say it again.
如果你不对他在做什么发表声明......
If you don't give a statement about what he's doing...
..没有足够的证据供CPS考虑
..there isn't enough evidence for CPS to consider
无被害人起诉,
a victimless prosecution,
这意味著我的手被绑住了。
which means that my hands are tied.
这种情况将继续发生。
And this is going to keep happening.
这次你要发表声明吗?
Are you going to give a statement this time?
好吧。
All right.
剧集 | 狼(2023) | 导航列表