剧集 | 狼(2023) | 导航列表
啊,你来了,我们有公♥司♥!
Ah, there you are, we've got company!
真是个惊喜。
Such a nice surprise.
这里确实很寂寞。
It does get lonely out here.
现在,是时候介绍了。
Now, time for introductions.
我是Kiernan Anchor-Ferrers。
I'm Kiernan Anchor-Ferrers.
这是我男朋友...未婚夫。
This is my boyfriend...Fiance.
..巴尔多。很高兴见到你们俩。
..Bardo. Pleased to meet you both.
我......
I'm...
你想坐吗?
Would you like to sit?
饮料?我的意思是,不是饮料饮料。
Drinks? I mean, not drinks-drinks.
你在工作。
You're working.
完全不合适。
Thoroughly inappropriate.
茶?
Tea?
给巴尔多一点蜂蜜和一些姜黄,
Give Bardo a bit of honey and some turmeric,
你不会相信他能做什么。
you won't believe what he can do.
我们都很好,谢谢。
We're both fine, thank you.
我们只是在这里问几个问题。
We're just here to ask a few questions.
啊!
Ah!
哦!
Oh!
很抱歉,我父亲不是来和你说话的。
I'm so sorry my father isn't here to speak with you.
他不在家?
He isn't home?
不。
No.
他被带到了流浪。
He's taken to wandering.
徘徊?
Wandering?
长伸展。
Long stretches.
日。
Days.
日?日。
Days?Days.
我的意思是,起初它有一种迷人的,有点森林阿甘的感觉。
I mean, at first it had a charming, sort of Forest Gumpy feel to it.
但现在我们认为这可能是更严重的事情。
But now we're thinking it might be something more serious.
呵呵,我不知道他在哪里。
Anyhoo, I've no idea where he is.
但他肯定走了,他拿走了他的手♥机♥。
But he's gone for sure, and he took his mobile.
喜欢在流浪时给人打电♥话♥,
Likes to ring people on his wanders,
说各种各样的话。
say all sorts of things.
有趣。
Interesting.
而且是真的。
And true.
好吧,我们在这里与您谈谈一个有点敏感的问题。
Well, we're here to speak to you about a somewhat sensitive matter.
你对当地居民贝卡·范德博尔特有多了解?
How well do you know local resident Beca Van Der Bolt?
她失踪了。
She's gone missing.
我们的理解是,她是这里的管家。
Our understanding is that she's a housekeeper here.
她是,是的。
She is, yes.
这就是为什么我现在如此吃惊的原因。
That's the reason why I'm so taken aback right now.
她是我们家里的管家。
She's our housekeeper here at the house.
你最后一次见到贝卡是什么时候?
When was the last time you saw Beca?
哦,天哪。
Oh, goodness me.
前一阵子。
A while back.
几个星期后,我必须检查一下。
A few weeks, I'd have to check.
而且她这几天不是要去这个住所吗?
And she wasn't due to visit this residence in the last few days?
不。
No.
一名家庭成员报告她失踪,
A family member reported her missing,
而且她的住所有挣扎的迹象。
and there are signs of a struggle at her residence.
当你说挣扎...
When you say struggle...
我们不能自♥由♥讨论细节。
We aren't at liberty to discuss details.
不,当然不是。
No, of course not.
又不合适!
Inappropriate again!
但是我们要挨家挨户,
But we're going door to door,
询问是否有人看到了任何不寻常的东西。
asking if anyone's seen anything out of the ordinary.
所以,你有吗?
So, have you?
不不。
No, no.
井。。。
Well...
什么才是真正与众不同的?
What's really considered out of the ordinary?
你什么都没看到,亲爱的。
You haven't seen anything, darling.
我只是在问。你会告诉我的。
I'm just asking. You would have told me.
你看到的任何东西都让你感到可疑。
Anything you've seen that made you feel suspicious.
让你感到可疑的感觉呢?
What about feelings that make you feel suspicious?
怀疑的感觉?
The feeling of suspicion?
就是这样。
That's it.
是什么让你产生怀疑的感觉?
What gave you the feeling of suspicion?
好吧,我不想用千里眼这个词...
Well, I don't want to use the word clairvoyant...
不要。
Don't.
..但我有过那种感觉,让我感到可疑。
..But I've had that feeling that's made me feel suspicious.
有什么特别的原因吗?
Any particular reason?
不。
No.
只是想你应该知道。
Just thought you should know.
我们想把我们的卡片留给你,
We'd like to leave you our cards,
如果您想到其他任何您认为我们应该知道的事情。
in case you think of anything else you think we should know.
从来没有真正介绍过自己。
Never actually introduced ourselves.
我是迪蜜。
I'm DI Honey.
啊。。。不好意思?
Ah... Sorry?
我是迪蜜。这是我的同事,DS Molina。
I'm DI Honey. And this is my colleague, DS Molina.
对,那么。
Right, then.
你好,伊丽丝。
Hello, Elis.
听著,我要你回到河边,
Listen, I want you to go back to the river,
我要你告诉你的小朋友,你把我吓跑了。
and I want you to tell your little friends you scared me off.
我要你告诉他们,我不可能去那里。
I want you to tell them there's no way I'm headed down there.
还行?
OK?
你不想惹骨头。
You don't want to mess with Bones.
事实上,我真的,真的。
Actually, I really, really do.
嘿,你是谁?你在干什么?
Hey, who are you? What are you doing?
你认识谁?放下它。
Who do you know? Put that down.
给我他妈的手♥机♥。
Give me the fucking mobile.
给我他妈的手♥机♥。
Give me the fucking mobile.
没有人能用手♥机♥进入。
No-one gets in with a mobile.
没有人在不认识某人的情况下进入。
And no-one gets in without knowing someone.
那么,你认识谁?
So, who do you know?
我。
Me.
他认识我。
He knows me.
来。
Come.
红色电♥话♥的快乐男人
Happy Man by Red Telephone
他们只是不认识你。
They just don't know you.
你想知道我为什么让你进来吗?
Are you wondering why I let you in?
伊莉丝告诉我你是谁。
Elis told me who you are.
你会向我父母汇报?
You'll report back to my parents?
告诉他们你看到了什么?
Tell them what you've seen?
我要你今晚看著我。
I want you to watch me tonight.
我要你告诉我的父母我很幸福。
I want you to tell my parents I'm happy.
并爱过。
And loved.
因为我希望他们放开我。
Cos I want them to let me go.
如果你不...
If you don't...
..我会不开心的。
..I'll be unhappy.
当我不开心时,这里的每个人都讨厌它。
And everyone here hates it when I'm unhappy.
你想看看他们有多爱我吗?
Do you want to see how much they love me?
不!不!你弄疼我了!
No! No! You're hurting me!
停!
Stop!
趴下!趴下!
Get down! Stay down!
放开他。
Let him go.
所以,你明白我要你做什么吗?
So, do you understand what I want you to do?
我得走了。
I've got to go.
不能迟到。
Can't be late.
为什么?
For what?
我的婚礼。
My wedding.
喂鳄鱼!喂鳄鱼!喂鳄鱼!
Feed the croc! Feed the croc! Feed the croc!
喂鳄鱼!喂鳄鱼!喂鳄鱼!
Feed the croc! Feed the croc! Feed the croc!
喂鳄鱼!喂鳄鱼!
Feed the croc! Feed the croc!
不不不。
No, no, no.
她要倒下了。
She's gonna fall.
她要倒下了!
She's gonna fall!
你没事吧?
You all right?
你想让我没事吗?
Do you want me to be all right?
不是特别。
Not particularly.
摔跤假鳄鱼不是什么好看的。
Wrestling fake crocs is not a good look.
剧集 | 狼(2023) | 导航列表