剧集 | 白金狂人(2017) | 导航列表
No chance. Just taking a little breather.
不可能 我只是稍作休息
The only thing cracking round here are sales records.
这里唯一不堪重负的就是激增的销♥售♥记录
Delighted to hear it.
真为你高兴
So tonight's celebrations should be one to remember, eh, Lavender?
那今晚的庆祝是要叫人难忘 是吧 Lavender
Apparently so.
显然如此
They don't call me the postman for nothing. I always deliver.
他们叫我邮差可不是白叫的 我总把好东西送达
You two are going to be wanking over the memory of tonight's little treat
你俩日后光想着今晚的小小款待 就能一直打飞机
until the day you both die.
直至死期到临
Nice to have my final death wank sorted.
真高兴我最后一撸这事就这么解决了
Voila.
瞧那儿
Have we broken down?
我们抛锚了吗
I think you got the wrong address, Postie.
我感觉你搞错地址了 邮递员
Think again, boys, because tonight we're pioneers,
再想想 孩子们 因为今晚我们是先驱者
witnessing the start of a whole new sexual movement.
见证一种全新的性运动的开始
Dogging.
"野外赏炮"
What the fuck's dogging?
"野外赏炮"他妈的是什么
Dogging is the combination of two revolutions,
野外赏炮是两种革命的结合产物
the motor vehicle revolution and the sexual revolution,
汽车革命和性革命
making the ultimate form of sexual expression.
是性的一种最为极致的表现形式
You sly old dog. This has the potential to be interesting.
你个暗地寻欢的人 这个看起来有戏
Fucking hell. Are there people having sex in these cars?
卧♥槽♥ 人们就在这些车里做♥爱♥吗
Yes, if that's all right with you, Lavender?
是的 如果你没意见的话 Lavender
What are we doing?
我们要做什么
I don't know about you
我不知道你要干嘛
but I'm going to go and have a wank over some dirty fuckers screwing in a car park.
但我要过去边看他们在停车场做♥爱♥ 边打飞机
Shit me. Fucking look at that.
我日 快看那儿
Fuck me, they're going for it.
卧♥槽♥ 他们正干着呢
Welcome to the promised land.
欢迎来到希望之乡
Oi, Jimmy Hill, give the fucking live commentary a rest.
喂 Jimmy Hill 让现场解说消停会儿
Oh, my God.
哦 我天
Fitzpatrick, why have you brought me out to watch two men fuck?
Fitzpatrick 你为啥带我来看俩男的互干呢
Is this what you're into?
你是不是喜欢这类
It's completely fine if you are, mate.
如果是的话 也完全不用担心 朋友
Fuck off. I didn't know.
滚开 我之前又不知道
Anyone else want a turn?
有人要接着干吗
Um, no, we, erm... We can't actually.
嗯 不 我们 嗯 其实我们不能
You see, we're not gay.
你瞧 我们不是同志
Why's he got his cock in his hand, then?
那为啥他在撸自己的鸡♥巴♥呢
Yeah, no, sorry.
是 不 抱歉
I don't suppose you've spotted any females around?
我猜你在附近没见着母的吧
It's not a bloody safari park.
这不是他妈的野生动物园
Friday night is gay. Straight couples on Thursday.
周五晚是同志 男女组合在周四
Read the bloody newsletter, love.
看看那该死的资讯册吧 亲爱的
Yep. Will do. Sorry about the mix up, it's a work night out.
好的 会看的 真抱歉给搞混了 就是下班出来玩玩
Oh, my God. Fitzpatrick was tugging off to it.
我天 Fitzpatrick还对着那个打飞机呢
Fuck off! Well, you're gay.
滚犊子 哦 你是基佬
No, I wasn't. Oh, God, what's he doing now?
不 我不是 老天 他在干嘛
What do you think he's doing? He can't do that.
你感觉他在干嘛 他不能那样做
Don't bring us dogging then! Oh, Christ there's one behind us.
那就别带我们来赏炮啊 噢 有个人在我们后面
Shit, we're surrounded. Right let's get moving, Fitzpatrick.
草 我们被包围了 好吧 让我们动起来 Fitzpatrick
I can't. We're boxed in.
没法动了 我们被人群困住了
Out the way, gentlemen.
让开 先生们
Don't startle them.
别吓到他们
There's more over here. I can't get out.
这边人更多 我没法走
Just move forward slowly and they'll clear.
就慢慢朝前开 他们会让开的
They're not fucking deer.
他们又不是该死的鹿
I do hope that was a seagull that just shit up my window.
我真希望那只是海鸥在我窗上拉的屎
There's a gap. Floor it! Don't look back.
那儿有空档 冲过去 别回头
Drive, drive, drive! I am fucking driving!
开 开 开 我他妈正开着呐
It was a novel approach to team building, I'll give him that.
这真是个新型团队建设方式 我就这么说吧
I was soon back in the countryside,
很快我又回到了乡下
although this time there was only the one little prick to deal with.
尽管这次 我只有一个小混球要应对
So, er, what's your handicap, Vincent?
那么 呃 你的差点指数是多少 Vincent
Probably a 9 or a 10. Comes in waves. But, yeah.
可能是9或是10 时高时低的 但是 嗯
Probably an 8, or a 9, or a 10.
也许是8 9或10
Interesting. Is that a brand-new club?
有意思 你那是崭新的球杆吗
Yeah, never use the same club twice.
是的 我从来不重复用一根杆
Mind if I tee off first?
不介意我先开始吧
All right, mate.
好吧 朋友
What do you reckon?
你怎么看
Yeah. Please.
好 请吧
Great to be back out on the course.
能重回球场真好
Is that...?
那是
Nah, it's all right.
不 没事儿
Thought I saw someone out there. I didn't see anyone.
我以为那边有人 我谁也没见到
There definitely was something. Move out the fucking way!
那边绝对有些什么 快他妈滚一边去
Vincent, the etiquette in golf is to shout "Fore."
Vincent 按高尔夫的规矩你要喊"躲避"
Yeah. Golf's all about etiquette for me.
好的 对我来说 高尔夫就全是规矩
Fucking fore!
你♥他♥妈♥躲避
Where were we?
我们到哪儿了
Fuck's sake. What is it with golf, eh?
去他妈的 高尔夫这是怎么了啊
Why do we put ourselves through it?
我们为什么非要用它来折磨自己呢
There she is, the old lady.
成啦 这烦人玩意
Lovely.
真棒
Bollocks.
烦死人
Get in the fucking hole.
进这该死的洞里去
Get in!
进洞
I think that means, taking into account your handicap...
我想这意味着 算上你的差点指数
I think that means I've won by 18 holes to none.
意味着我以18洞比0洞赢了你
I don't mind saying the better man won.
我不介意承认 这次是你比较厉害
There you are, boss. Until the next time.
给你 老板 下一次再来
My pleasure. And I'm not your boss. Not yet but...
谢谢 但我不是你老板 现在不是 不过
Not ever. You'll never work for me. What?
以后也不会 你永远不可能为我工作 什么
Is this a joke?
你在开玩笑吗
No, you're the joke, Vincent. I know what you are.
不 你才是个玩笑 Vincent 我知道你是什么货色
I've spoken to people who've been exposed to your men's methods.
我和那些领教过你们销♥售♥团队伎俩的人交谈过
You're con-men.
你们就是骗子
Yes, all right, you've had a good few months.
是呀 好吧 你们是风光了几个月
But it won't last.
但这持续不了多久
You're selling a worthless product for as much money as you can,
你就靠着一堆毫无价值的产品尽可能多地赚钱
as quickly as you can. And sooner or later people will find out.
尽可能快地赚钱 人们迟早会发觉的
You're not proper businessmen, you're not salesmen.
你不是个合适的商人 不是个销♥售♥
You're hustlers. You're fairground workers in shiny suits,
你是个骗子 是穿着花里胡哨衣服的游乐场工作人员
selling a product as worthless as you are.
贩卖♥♥着和你一样毫无价值的产品
Is this because I called you a little prick?
就因为我骂了你小混球吗
Maybe.
或许吧
Anyway, now that our interview's over,
总之 我们的面试到此为止
I'm afraid I'm going to have to kindly ask you to leave,
我恐怕要烦请你离开了
since I don't think you are or ever will be a member of this club.
因为我不认为你是 或将是这个俱乐部的一员
That's all right, mate, I'll gladly leave.
好吧 朋友 我很高兴离开
Like Groucho Marx said, "I refuse to join a golf club
正如Groucho Marx所说 "我拒绝加入一个高尔夫俱乐部
that would have you, a fucking little prick, as a member."
如果里面有你这个操蛋的小混球"
That's not the quote, actually.
那根本不是一句名言
Fuck off.
滚开
I don't know what to say. You were right.
我不知道该说什么 你是对的
I've let you all down.
我让你们失望了
Right, here's what you're going to do.
好吧 接下来就是你要做的
You're going to go back to Walshy, you gonna and ask him for your job back.
你要回去Walshy那边 要回以前的工作
You might have to start a rung down. I can't, Sam.
你可能会从底层做起 我做不到 Sam
It won't be for long, will it?
不会太久的 对吧
Fitzpatrick will be lucky if he gets another week as showroom manager.
Fitzpatrick要能再当一周展销厅经理 就算他走运
I don't think I can do it.
我感觉我做不到
Vincent, look at me.
Vincent 看着我
No one believes in you more than you do, baby. Right?
没有人比你更相信自己了 宝贝 对吗
There's always going to be a Walshy or a little prick trying to fuck you over,
总会有那么个Walshy或是小混球想要为难你
but you're better than them.
但是你比他们厉害多了
That's why I married you.
这就是我嫁给你的原因
You old romantic.
你真太浪漫了
I thought it was cos I got you pregnant.
我还以为是因为我让你怀孕了呢
Yeah, there was that.
是的 有那个原因
剧集 | 白金狂人(2017) | 导航列表