剧集 | 白金狂人(2017) | 导航列表
Because they're completely comparable operations,
那是因为这是完全不同的两项操作
NASA and Cachet.
送人上太空和给人装门窗
Now, that's a really shit telly.
这电视机可真烂啊
Carol, love, we need an address for that bay window front door job in Tilbury.
Carol甜心 我们需要蒂尔伯里那个装飘窗和前门的地址
I'll get it from the filing cabinet.
我去文件柜那里查吧
No, let's start as we mean to go on, yeah?
不 咱们向前看 好吗
It's on the system. Under Tiernan.
就在系统里 Tiernan条目下面
I don't know how to work it.
我不知道怎么操作
Oh, come on, get out the way, will ya?
哦 我的天 起开
Let me demonstrate to you the power of technology.
让我向你们展示一下科技的力量
We haven't got all day!
我们可没有一整天时间
All right, hold your horses!
好了好了 先等等
Right. So, you press Shift 4.
这样 你先按快捷键和4
Then type Tier... Nan into the search field
将Tiernan 输入搜索栏
and...
然后
It's not worked, has it? I'll get it from the filing cabinet.
没用 对吗 我去文件柜查吧
No, it's all right, I remember... I mean look it's here.
不 不要紧 我记得 就在这儿
Ah, yeah. It's 78 Romley Avenue. Write that down for him, Carol.
嗯 是罗穆利大道78号♥ 帮他记一下 Carol
Why don't you print it out for him?
为何不帮他打印出来
Because there's no point wasting ink, is there?
没必要浪费墨水 是吧
Let's have a look.
我们试试嘛
Oh, no, must've been a power surge.
哦 不 一定是电力过载了
I'll just... we'll have to reboot it. That's a shame.
我还是 必须重启一下了 真遗憾
Anything else, Brendan?
还有什么事吗 Brendan
You know Romley Avenue's split into East and West, don't you?
你知道罗穆利大道分东区和西区的对吧
Really? Well, that's an interesting story, Terry fucking Wogan.
是吗 那真是有趣了 你以为你是Terry Wogan啊
Well, is it east or is it west?
所以是东区还是西区
Um... He'll just check on the computer.
呃 他用电脑查一查就好
It's West. OK? It's fucking West. Now can we just move on.
是西区 他妈的西区 现在我们能继续了吗
Come on. All right, West. Got it.
拜托 行啊 西区嘛 知道了
Thanks.
谢谢
Got a mouth on him, hasn't he?
他那张嘴可真能说 是吧
Keep an eye on him, Carol.
你得小心点他 Carol
Despite not having the first fucking clue about golf,
尽管对高尔夫屁都不懂
it wasn't going to stop me looking the part.
但是这并不能阻止我看起来像个内行
Or, to be more precise,
更确切地说
looking like a kids' TV presenter who got dressed in the dark.
是看起来像儿童频道的主持人摸黑穿了衣服
Meanwhile, Fitzpatrick was discovering that new technology
与此同时 Fitzpatrick发现那项新科技
is only ever as reliable as the fuckwit operating it.
和操作它的傻缺一样"可靠"
Uh-huh.
嗯哼
No, no, no, they would have done.
不 不 不 他们应该早就装好了
No.
不
I'm looking at the docket now,
我看看单据
it says they were fitted this afternoon.
单据上写窗户已经于今天下午装好
78 Romley Avenue West.
地址为罗穆利大道西区78号♥
What?
啥
78 Romley Avenue East?
罗穆利大道东区78号♥
Yeah. No, that's what I meant. That's what it says on the docket.
嗯 不 我说的就是东区 单据上就是这么写的
Bollocks. Do you want me to come with you?
混♥蛋♥ 你想要我和你去吗
What, and have you apologise the homeowners to death?
你去干嘛 你有给屋主死皮赖脸道歉的经验吗
No, I'll take care of this. Fuck them before they fuck us.
不 让我来处理 咱们得先搞定他们 免得被他们搞死
I understand, mistakes happen.
我明白 人难免犯错
It's our junior intern. She's first week. Still very nervous.
她是公♥司♥的初级实习生 这是她工作的第一周 非常紧张
Been transferred to the New York showroom now.
现在已经转去纽约展销部了
But, as it was wholly our mistake,
鉴于这完全是我司的错误
I'm very happy to offer you a generous 15% off the window and door.
我给你这些门窗慷慨地打个八点五折
But I didn't ask for them.
但是我本来就没定啊
I'm not paying for something I didn't ask for.
我才不会为没定的的东西付钱
Here we go. Look, I get it, I'm a businessman.
听好 我明白的 我是个商人
I admire your brazenness.
我欣赏你的厚颜无♥耻♥
You've seen an opportunity.
你看到一个机会
And you've run with it. Opportunity?
然后你抓住它 机会
Yeah. You want free windows. That's fine, I don't blame ya.
你想要免费的窗户 没事儿 也怪不得你
You live here. It's a bit of a shit-hole.
你住在这种地方 这种屎坑
You want to make it look nicer.
而你想要看起来光鲜一点
Sorry, let me make this very clear.
不好意思 我要说清楚
I don't want your horrible windows.
我才不想要你丑陋的窗户
Well, maybe you should have thought about that before you let my fitter install them!
那你应该在工人装好之前就这么说
Well, as it happens,
情况是这样的
my nine-year-old daughter was at home on her own
我九岁的女儿一个人在家
expecting the window cleaner.
来的应该是窗户清洁工人
Your fitter called, said he was here to do the windows so she let him in.
而你的装配工人打电♥话♥来 说要弄窗户 她就让他进来了
Your fitter needs to get his addresses right.
你的装配工人应该检查地址是否正确
Yeah, well, I blame the girl far more than him, to be honest.
是吗 但我更怪罪那个女孩 而不是工人
I'm picturing her, I'm picturing an idiot.
在我看来 她就是个傻♥逼♥
Do not call my daughter an idiot.
别侮辱我女儿
Right. I'd like you off my property right now.
好了 你现在马上离开我家
That's fine, but my fitter will be round here tomorrow
行啊 但是明天我就叫装配工人来
to rip out that window.
把那窗户拆走
And, if you resist, I'll have you arrested for theft.
而且如果你不从 我就告你偷窃
Do you know what you are? Classic pikey scum.
你知道你是个什么东西吗 典型的下♥贱♥泼妇
Pikey scum that wants something for nothing,
你个泼妇就知道贪小便宜
just for sitting on your fat arse all day.
整天大肥屁♥股♥坐着无所事事
Right. That is it. I am calling my brother.
好了 足够了 我叫我哥哥来
I don't think your big brother's going to make this go away.
你别以为你哥哥能解决这事儿
Oh, I think he might.
哦 我觉得他能
That's all been resolved, then, has it?
事情都解决了 是吗
I think I've just called Ronnie Farrell's sister pikey scum.
我刚刚骂Ronnie Farrell的姐姐是个下♥贱♥泼妇
Ronnie Farrell who runs Ronnie Farrell Debt Collection?
那个经营Ronnie Farrell讨债公♥司♥的Ronnie Farrell
The one with a conviction for manslaughter?
那个犯了杀人罪的
No, the other Ronnie Farrell
不是 那难道还能是
who works for Amnesty, you daft prick.
在特赦组织工作的Ronnie Farrell吗 你个傻♥逼♥
Isn't he a bit... dangerous?
他是不是 有点危险
He's a fucking lunatic!
他是个十足的疯子
And I just called his nine-year-old niece an idiot.
我刚刚还骂他九岁的侄女是傻子
I'm a dead man, right?
我是个死人了 对吗
No, I mean gangsters very rarely take slights against their family seriously.
没有 我觉得小混混很少在乎他们家人遭到的冷遇
Yeah, she's probably bluffing.
她不过是虚张声势罢了
Apologise to my sister.
和我妹妹道歉
I'm sorry... I'm really sorry. Ronnie, please!
对不起 对不起 Ronnie 求你了
She keeps the door and window.
她能把那新门窗都留着
Yes, absolutely. Free of charge.
没问题 免费送
Obviously, free of charge, you tit.
当然免费啦 你个傻♥逼♥
Yeah, I know, I was just clarifying.
我知道 我只是说清楚
Ronnie, please...!
Ronnie 别
Good.
好
Now that you're being reasonable, why don't you compose yourself
既然你现在理智了 要不你休整休整
and we'll start again. OK?
然后我们重新开始 好吗
OK. Go and sit down.
好的 你去坐下
What's happening?
现在什么情况
I don't know.
我不知道
Hello.
嗨
I was in here a moment ago discussing my sister's windows.
我就是刚刚和你讨论我妹窗户的那个人
Yeah, I remember.
嗯 我记得
Well, I just got to thinking, the new door and window,
我在想 那些个新门和新窗户
they don't match the rest of the windows in the house.
它们与其他的窗户风格不一致
So, what I was thinking was maybe you can replace the rest of the windows as well.
所以 我在想 也许你能把剩下的窗户也一并换了
To maintain the aesthetic.
保持整体的美感
Right. And would you be looking to pay anything for these windows, Ronnie?
好吧 那你准备付那些新窗户的费用吗 Ronnie
What do you think?
你说呢
So, Maggie can expect someone round to measure up,
Maggie等着有人过去测量一下
what... on Monday?
是 在周一吗
Monday. Monday's great.
周一 周一挺好
Pleasure doing business with you.
和你做生意真愉快
I'll be seeing you.
再见
I love your little telly.
你这小电视真不错
Oh, dear, did someone shoot the Sheriff?
天呐 警长大人被人怼了吗
Even for a bag of shit like you,
像你这么屎都有人怼
you look like a bag of shit, mate.
你看上去就像一坨屎 朋友
Cracking under the pressure of not being me?
没我这金刚钻 如今不堪重负了吧
剧集 | 白金狂人(2017) | 导航列表