剧集 | 白金狂人(2017) | 导航列表
Well, it's an honour.
好的 非常荣幸
I think you should try and attend the awards ceremony later this month.
我认为这个月晚些时候 您可以抽空参加颁奖典礼
Seats are 100 a head...
座位费每人一百镑
Well, I think we'll take a whole table, then, shall we?
好的 那我们得预定整张桌子了 是吗
I wanted the whole team there to witness my finest hour.
我想让整个团队都见证我的光辉时刻
I even invited Fitzpatrick's miserable wife.
我甚至连Fitzpatrick那悲惨的妻子都请了
And bring Thyroid. She could do with a night out.
把你那位甲状腺也带上吧 她也需要出来玩一晚
Do you mean Maureen? Oh, yeah, sorry, Maureen.
你是说Maureen吗 噢对 抱歉 是Maureen
This palatial abode is the house that Vincent Swan paid for.
这处富丽堂皇的住所是我Vincent Swan花钱买♥♥的
Unfortunately, it belongs to Walshy.
但是很不幸 它属于Walshy
Ironically the more money I make for him,
讽刺的是 我给他赚的钱越多
the less time he spends doing any actual work.
他办实事的时候就越少
Walshy, my old mucker.
Walshy 我的老朋友
This can't be good fucking news.
这他妈绝对不可能是好消息
Tony was his usual bountiful self.
Tony还是一如既往的"慷慨"
Bollocks. The publicity alone will be worth it.
扯淡 就单单是提高的知名度都值得了
Do me a favour, the publicity's free.
行了吧 知名度是免费的
You've already delivered me that.
你都已经给我带来了"名气"
What you're asking is will I shell out 800 quid on a steak dinner
你想让我为一顿牛排晚餐掏八百英镑
to watch you being an unbearably smug wanker?
就为了看你变成一个难以忍♥受的自大混♥蛋♥吗
Errr... No.
诶 算了吧
Well, if that's your attitude
好吧 要是你就这样的态度
I'll pay for a table myself, you tight prick.
我就自己掏钱订桌子 你个吝啬的老混球
Close the gate on your way out.
走的时候把大门带上
I spent the next few weeks
接下来几周
making sure that as many people as possible
我都在确保人们能知道
knew about my impending glory.
我即将得到的这份荣耀
Hi
嗨
I even laid out another 500 quid on this understated advertorial.
我甚至又多花了五百镑 在报纸上做了一些低调的广♥告♥
You have a lovely day.
祝你今天过得愉快
No, no, the pleasure's all mine.
不 这是我的荣幸
All right, ta.
好的 回见
You look like the cat that got the cream sucked out of his balls.
看看你这得意洋洋的高♥潮♥脸
That was the editor of The Chronicle.
刚刚是<纪事报>的编辑
She said it wouldn't be a terrible idea
她说就算我现在就开始准备获胜演讲
if I started preparing a speech.
也算个挺好的想法
How about, "Dear mentals in charge of voting,"
这样说如何 "亲爱的投票给我的精神病们"
"Thank you for collectively losing your minds."
"感谢你们全体都疯了
It sounds like you're a shoe-in, boss.
听起来你是十拿九稳啊 老板
It certainly fucking does.
那他妈绝对该是啊
My big night arrived, the Essex Prestige Awards dinner.
我的重要夜晚到了 埃塞克斯影响力奖晚宴
Although looking at my fellow attendees,
虽然打量一下其他出席者的话
you'd have thought I'd wandered into a convention for the Boring and Ugly Society.
你会认为我走入了一个无聊丑陋的社交大会
Everywhere you looked there were horrors,
你所能看到的一切都令人厌恶
fat, sweaty messes of men with bad hair, bad suits
留着难看发型 穿着丑陋西装的邋遢胖男人
and tired-looking wives.
和他们一脸倦意的妻子
With one notable exception.
只有一个引人注目的例外
Sam looked absolutely stunning,
Sam看起来美艳不可方物
like a Hollywood film star from the '50s.
像一个五十年代的好莱坞影星
A film star who'd accidently been dropped off
一个不小心下错车却闯入了
at a two-star hotel function room somewhere in Essex.
埃塞克斯的某个两星级酒店宴会厅的电影明星
Sensational, isn't she?
她太轰动了 不是吗
I get a boner just knowing every man in here would crawl naked
我简直兴奋到勃起 因为我知道这里的每个男人
over broken glass smeared in leopard shit
都愿意光着身子爬过沾着豹子屎的玻璃碎片
to sniff the sweaty nutsack of the man who takes her to bed every night.
只为了去嗅一嗅 能每晚和她上♥床♥的男人的阴囊
Ah, Vincent Swan.
啊 Vincent Swan
Who did you pay off at The Chronicle to get an invite?
你是贿赂了哪位<纪事报>的人物才得到的邀请啊
No-one, as you'll find out later.
谁也没贿赂 你待会儿就知道了
Have you met my gorgeous wife Sam?
你见过我美丽的妻子Sam吗
My pleasure. I'm looking,
非常荣幸 我仔细观察了一下
but I don't see the white stick?
没看出你是瞎子啊
Yeah, well, my sight came back a year after we were married
哈哈 是啊 婚后一年我视力就恢复了
but by then it was too late.
但那时都已经太晚了
So how do you boys know each other?
你们俩是怎么认识的呀
Old golfing buddies.
从前的高尔夫球友
Vincent applied for a job with me but it wasn't a good fit.
Vincent到我这应聘 但是他不合适
A bit like that suit.
嗯 跟你的西装一样不合适
Must be hard being between children's and grown-up sizes, eh?
长着个在儿童和成年人之间的身材一定很难过 是吧
Well, it was a pleasure meeting you, Sam.
呃 见到你真高兴 Sam
If you ever need a job, give me a call.
如果你需要工作的话 打电♥话♥给我
We're always on the lookout
我们一直在寻找
for the right type of people at Millman Young.
这样的合适人选 加入密尔曼杨公♥司♥
And who's this beauty?
这位美女是谁啊
I take it you paid her to be your escort for the night?
我猜你是花钱请她来陪你赴宴的
Very good. No, this is my wife, Belinda.
随你说吧 但这是我妻子Belinda
Belinda. Lovely to meet you.
Belinda 见到你很开心
And here's my card.
这是我的名片
If you ever need a man
如果你需要一个
that isn't three inches shorter than average in every department,
没在各个方面都比一般水平少三英尺的男人的话
give me a call.
可以打电♥话♥给我
See you later, little prick.
回见啦 小混♥蛋♥
Vincent!
Vincent
Sometimes you gotta call a little prick a little prick.
有时候屌♥小的就得叫小混♥蛋♥
Do you want to go and join the others? I'll be over in a minute.
你想先加入她们吗 我很快就回来
Yeah.
好的
Hi, Carol.
嗨 Carol
Ah, Mr Mayor. Vincent Swan, Cachet Windows.
啊 市长先生 我是Vincent Swan 金牌窗业的
Now I do hope Grandad hasn't been boring the tits off you...
我希望祖父没让你觉得无聊透顶
So, what did you do before you joined Cachet, Martin?
那么 你在加入金牌窗业之前是做什么的呢 Martin
I was in bands. Do you know Paul Young?
我在乐队里表演 你知道保罗杨乐队吗
Sorry, not really.
抱歉 没听说过
Neither does he any more.
他自己也没再听说过了
He got dumped from his band before they had a number one hit.
就在他们乐队出了一首冠单之前他就被开除了
I wasn't dumped. I left.
我不是被开除 是自己离开了
To get a proper job.
我想找个体面的工作
And now you work for Tony?
所以你现在就为Tony工作吗
No, it's fine.
还好啦
Performing to millions on Top Of The Pops didn't really appeal to me.
在<流行排行榜>节目上为百万人表演并不是很吸引我
I much prefer the high-octane thrill of an awards dinner
我更喜欢在切姆斯福德边缘的星级酒店里
in a Ramada hotel on the edge of Chelmsford.
享受颁奖晚宴带来的强烈刺♥激♥
I don't meet many ex-musicians.
我没见过几个前音乐家
Technically he's not an ex, he's a failed musician.
准确地讲他不是前音乐家 他是个失败的半路音乐家
He can still play an instrument, it's just no-one wants him to.
他还是可以演奏的 只不过没人愿让他演奏了
And technically you're a bell-end, aren't you?
准确地讲你是个大傻♥逼♥ 不是吗
Right, does anyone apart from Fitzpatrick want a drink?
好了 除了Fitzpatrick还有人要喝点什么吗
I'm just going to the bar.
我正好要去吧台那边
I'm all right, thanks, love.
不用啦 谢谢 亲爱的
Can I have a snakebite, please?
能麻烦你给我带杯苹果鸡尾酒吗
Classy. Thy... Maureen?
有范儿 甲 Maureen你呢
A double.
双倍的
A double of...
双倍啥
Of... anything that will take the edge off.
双倍 能让人好受点的随便什么东西
Righty-ho. Sam?
好的 Sam呢
No, I'm good, thanks.
不用啦 谢谢
I'll have a pint, please, Lavatory.
给我来一品脱啤酒 厕所
Good to know. You can get it yourself.
知道了 你自己拿吧
Come on, if you're going.
拜托 你不是要去吗
I'm going, but just so that you're clear,
我是要去 但是你得明白
I'm definitely not bringing you back a pint.
我绝对不会帮你拿啤酒回来的
Don't be a dick!
别这么混♥蛋♥啊
So, Maureen, How did you and Brian meet?
Maureen 你和Brian是怎么认识的啊
I can't remember.
我不记得了
Really? Well, I remember exactly the day I met Vincent.
怎么会呢 我还清清楚楚地记得我遇到Vincent的那天
It was nine months before Nat was born.
那是Nat出生的九个月之前
Really, it was!
真的 就是这样
I think you call that a hole in one.
这应该就叫一杆进洞
I don't know how you find the time to raise kids and teach.
我不知道你怎么有时间兼顾养孩子和教书的
Oh, I'm not a teacher.
啊 我不是老师
Oh, sorry.
噢 抱歉
I could've sworn Brian said you were your son's teacher.
我发誓Brian说的你是你儿子的老师啊
剧集 | 白金狂人(2017) | 导航列表