剧集 | 白金狂人(2017) | 导航列表
I'm sick of sneaking around for quickies in lay-bys.
我不想再偷偷到路边停车场打完炮就走
It's not a good time to go public. What?!
现在不是时候公开 什么
We're not Charles and Diana, the public don't give a shit.
我们又不是查尔斯和黛安娜 别人根本不会在意
The only people that care will be the kids,
唯一在意的人只有孩子们
and Nat and Robbie like you.
而且Nat和Robbie都喜欢你
Christ knows they want me to be happy.
谁都知道 他们也想让我开心
It's not just them though, is it, it's Vincent.
但不仅是他们 是吧 还有Vincent
I can't do this.
我不能这么做
I love being with you.
我喜欢和你在一起
I think you're kind, you're thoughtful,
我觉得你善良又善解人意
and I really fancy you.
我真的很喜欢你
But I need to be with someone who respects me, puts me first.
但我需要一个尊重我 事事以我为先的人
Christ, not even first, just not always fucking last.
天啊 不用以我为先 只要别他妈把我放最后就行
We both agreed it's just not the right moment.
我们两个都知道 现在时机不对
I've just been promoted and... Come on, what are you doing?
我刚被提拔了而且 你要干什么
I'm going home, Martin.
我要回家 Martin
Vincent was right,
Vincent说对了
You're a pair of bollocks short of being a decent bloke. Sam!
比起正常人 你可真是没种 Sam
Guess what's in here?
猜猜这里有什么
A million pounds?
一百万英镑吗
Of course not. How could I fit a million in here?
当然不是 这里怎么能装得下一百万
I don't know.
我不知道
A cheque?
支票吗
So, what is it? Doesn't matter now.
所以是什么 现在无所谓了
Oh, come on, don't leave me on meathooks.
说吧 别吊我胃口
50,000, cash.
5万镑 现金
Ooh, way less than a million.
哦 比一百万少多了
So, where did you get it? Never you mind.
你从哪拿来的 跟你无关
I'll tell you where it's going, though,
倒是可以告诉你这钱要花到哪去
Her Majesty's Inland fucking Revenue.
女王陛下他妈的国家税务局
Wow! Are you going get to meet the Queen?
哇 那你是要去见女王了吗
Not unless she works at a tax office in Southend-on-Sea.
不 除非她在南边的税务局里工作
She doesn't. I'm pretty sure she works in London.
不是啊 我很确定她在伦敦工作
Vincent, can I have a word?
Vincent 能跟你说句话吗
This sounds serious. Is Paul Young suing us about the ad?
听起来很严重 Paul Young要告我们的广♥告♥歌♥吗
Let's go upstairs.
我们上楼
Have you been upsetting him again?
你是不是又欺负他了
I know things haven't been easy between you and Sam,
我知道你和Sam最近不太容易
and the last thing I want is to add to your problems...
我最不想做的事就是再给你们添麻烦
It's all right, mate, I know.
没事的 兄弟 我知道的
You what? Sam told me.
你什么 Sam告诉我了
I'm so sorry, mate,
我很抱歉 兄弟
I should have been straight with you so much earlier.
我很早之前就该跟你说清楚了
I hoped the promotion would have helped.
我希望这次升职能对你有帮助
That radio campaign's top-notch, by the way.
顺便说下 那电台广♥告♥棒极了
Thanks.
谢谢
What has Sam said exactly?
Sam到底说了什么
That you've been disillusioned for a while.
说你最近有点希望破灭的感觉
The music business pulling at your heart strings.
音乐界把你的魂都勾走了
Was that all she said? No.
她就说了这些吗 不
Apparently I'm a narcissist, a scumbag,
还说了我是个自恋狂 人♥渣♥
a terrible father and I'm going to die lonely. No, I meant...
糟糕的父亲还会注孤生 不 我是说
Look, mate, I know I haven't been a great boss these past few months,
听着 兄弟 我知道这几个月来我并不是一个好老板
but can you give me a few more weeks?
但是你能再给我几周时间吗
There are some big changes about to happen around here,
这里很快会有一些大变化
and I need you.
我需要你
Yeah... sure.
嗯 当然
Good boy.
太好了
Actually, there is one thing you can help me with.
实际上 还有一件事你可以帮我
I want to get Sam back.
我想让Sam回到我身边
Really? I thought you and Robbie's teacher...
真的吗 我以为你和Robbie的老师
Nah, that's over, mate. I finished with her last month,
那已经结束了 兄弟 我上个月把她甩了
it was just a bit of fun. Oh.
就是玩一下而已 哦
And how can I help exactly?
我究竟能怎么帮你
You go and see her, you tell her I still love her, I need her...
你去见她 告诉她我还爱她 我需要她
That might be a bit weird.
那可能有点奇怪
Maybe you should talk to her yourself?
也许你应该自己跟她说清楚
It's hard to have a conversation
很难做到一边谈话
while you're dodging the glasses getting launched at your head.
一边还要躲开往头上砸的玻璃啊
Well, maybe don't go to the house,
也许你不用回家
arrange to meet her on neutral territory.
找个中间地带跟她见面
That's a good idea.
好主意
And be honest about how you feel,
还要诚实地表达你的感受
about how much she means to you.
关于她对于你的意义
Deep down she needs to feel that she comes first.
她内心想要的只是她排在第一位
Christ, not even first, just not always last.
不用都是第一 只要不总是在最后
Probably.
可能吧
That is good.
好主意
I knew there was a reason
我就知道我是有原因
why I employed an overeducated ponce like you. Yeah.
才雇你这学历过剩的娘娘腔的 行吧
Cachet Windows... Carol.
金牌窗业 Carol
What's up? Why are you whispering?
怎么了 你干嘛这么小声
Because your son's teacher is in the showroom
因为你儿子的老师在展销厅
and she wants to talk to you. She seems upset.
她想跟你谈谈 她好像很难过
Shit. Does she know I'm upstairs?
该死 她知道我在楼上吗
No, but she's not leaving until she sees you.
没 不过她不见到你不会离开
Is my briefcase down there? Yeah.
我公文包是不是在下面 对
Right, put it in my car and I'll sneak out the back.
好的 把它放我车里 我从后门偷偷溜出去
Oh, just going to the loo.
哦 只是去趟洗手间
Reading material.
阅读材料
It's a poo.
要拉屎
So, no school today?
所以 今天没去学校
No, because guess who's been suspended
没 猜猜谁被停职了
for having an inappropriate relationship with a student's parent?
就因为和学生家长有不正当关系
Do you know how long I had to train to become a teacher?
知道我为了成为老师培训了多久
Three years.
三年
Three years of my life down the toilet
三年的生活都付诸东流了
along with my fucking reputation.
还有我他妈的名誉
Think I'll just nip to the little boy's room too.
我想我也得赶紧去趟洗手间
Right, Carol, you got it. I popped it on your car.
好的 Carol 你搞定了吗 我取出来放你车上了
You mean in my car. No, on it, it was locked.
你是说放我车里了 没 在上面 车锁了
It's a fucking convertible, Carol, the roof's down.
那他妈是辆敞篷车 Carol 没有车顶
Well, there's no need to be rude. I'm the one doing a favour.
你没必要这么粗鲁 我这是在帮你
Or as I like to call it, your job.
或者我更喜欢叫做 你该做的工作
And your BMW's not convertible.
而且你的宝马不是敞篷的
No, but I traded the BMW in for a Mercedes
不是 但我用宝马换了辆奔驰
four fucking weeks ago, remember?
他妈的四周前才换的 记得吗
Oh, yeah.
哦 对
So, where's my fucking money, Carol? On your BMW.
所以 他妈的我钱呢 Carol 在你宝马上
Fitzpatrick's BMW. Fucking hell! Brian!
Fitzpatrick的宝马 他妈的 该死 Brian
Brian! Brian! Fuck.
Brian Brian 草
Get that shitheap out of my way!
赶紧把这辆烂车挪开
They're stuck together. Yeah, no shit, Professor Fuckwit.
它们卡在一起了 对 别废话了 白♥痴♥教授
Fucking useless piece of shit!
他妈的没用的烂玩意
Get Fitzpatrick on that fucking car phone right now!
赶紧让Fitzpatrick听他妈的车上电♥话♥
Vincent. Not now! No, I need to speak to you.
Vincent 别是现在 不 我需要跟你谈谈
That bitch of a wife of yours has spoken to the head
你的那个婊♥子♥老婆跟上头说了这事
and I've been suspended.
我被停职了
Any luck? I can't connect the call.
行了吗 我打不通
You keep fucking trying. I'm holding you responsible.
你继续他妈的试 这事就该你来负责
Did you hear what I said?
你听到我说什么了吗
I'll get out on the road, try and track him down.
我去街上 看能不能拦住他
I said that bitch... Watch your fucking mouth!
我说那个婊♥子♥ 注意你♥他♥妈♥的嘴
She's reported me. I've been suspended.
她举报了我 我被停职了
Save the crocodile tears, sweetheart.
省省你那假惺惺的眼泪 甜心
You loved playing with fire, so did I.
你爱玩火 我也是
Don't start acting like one of your first year fucking infants
别开始演的像个他妈的一年级小宝贝一样
because you got your fingers burned.
就因为你这次手指被烫了
Fuck you, Vincent.
去你♥妈♥的♥ Vincent
It won't connect. Useless fucking phones!
连接不上 他妈的没用的电♥话♥
剧集 | 白金狂人(2017) | 导航列表