剧集 | 白金狂人(2017) | 导航列表
Morning, Miss Lyndsey.
早上好 Lyndsey小姐
No need to run, Robbie. There's plenty of spaces left.
别着急跑 Robbie 还剩很多位子呢
Vincent Swan, Robbie's dad.
Vincent Swan Robbie的爸爸
Oh, hi. Thanks for coming.
你好啊 谢谢你今天过来
Your wife wasn't sure if you could make it.
您妻子不确定您是否能来
Wouldn't miss it for the world.
我是绝对不会错过这事的
In my day, it was always the naughty boys
我当年上学时 每次都是调皮的男生
that sat at the back of the bus.
坐在车的最后
Well, it still is,
其实现在也是
although it's not only the boys that get up to no good
不过现在调皮的不止是小男孩了
Certainly not in my experience.
我那会可不是哦
Now, where would you like me, Miss Lyndsey?
所以 你想安排我坐哪呢 Lyndsey小姐
Fun Boy Three and Bananarama
背景音乐为
I think up front where I can keep my eye on you.
坐在前面我能看到你的地方吧
Dad, saved you a seat. Dad. Dad!
爸 帮你留了座位 爸 爸
Oh, no.
哦 不好
Quick, there's paper towels out in the toilets. Go out there.
快 厕所有卫生纸 快去拿
I should go with her, really. Nah, she's all right.
我还是跟她一起去吧 不用 她一个人没事儿
It's just through the door.
出了门就是
Malteser?
来点麦提莎
Thanks.
谢谢
Right, Robbie, you're going to need to walk home on your own.
Robbie 这次你得自己走回家了
What? I thought you were taking me?
为什么 我以为你带我回去
I gotta get back to work, mate.
我得回去工作啊 伙计
OK. I'll see ya. See ya.
好吧 再见 再见
Need a lift anywhere, Miss?
要搭车吗 小姐
Yeah, all right.
行啊 没问题
Can I let you into a secret?
告诉你个秘密
I hate musicals.
我讨厌音乐剧
And I hate kids, so we're a pair of martyrs.
我还讨厌小孩呢 那我们真是一对烈士
Before you rush to judge,
先别急着评判
I'd just sat through three hours of Andrew fucking Lloyd Webber.
我刚熬过了他妈三个小时的Andrew Lloyd Webber的音乐剧
I deserve a treat.
这是我应得的奖励
Later that evening, Lavender was taking one for the team.
那天晚些时候 Lavender正为兄弟两肋插刀
As abuses of power go, it was hardly Watergate,
同样是滥用权力 这可不是水门事件
but he was still terrified it might end with a deep throat.
但他还是担心这事最后得以深喉告终
We're not that dissimilar, really, are we, Martin?
我们没那么不同 对吗 Martin
I mean, we both get paid to go door to door,
至少 我们的工作都是挨家挨户
asking people if they'll hand over cash they don't want to.
让人们不情愿的把钱交到我们手上
Not exactly. Our customers get a great product for their money.
不全是 我们的客户能用钱换来一个很棒的产品
Our precision-engineered windows and doors are...
我们采用精密工程技术的窗户和门都
Fucking hell I'm starting to sound like Vince... Winston.
妈的我怎么开始像那个Vince 呃 Winston一样
Oh, yeah, good old Winston Ston.
噢 是吗 传说中的Winston Ston
Come on, we're outside of business hours now,
我说 我们现在可不是工作时间
you don't have to keep the guard up.
你不用这么戒备
Frankly, it's weird enough we're doing this anyway.
老实说 我们现在这样已经够怪了
This isn't that weird.
这没什么怪的
I'm not usually this impulsive, there was just
我一般不会这么冲动的 这次是因为
something about you that made me throw caution to the wind.
你身上有种东西让我觉得豁出去了
Possibly the pretty face?
也许是因为我的帅脸
Possibly.
也许
Another drink?
再来一杯吗
No, thank you, I think I'd better be going actually.
不 谢了 我想我得走了
I've already crossed enough lines tonight
我今晚越线已经够多了
to lose my job several times over.
足够被开除好几次了
OK, I'll walk you to your car.
好吧 我送你上车
The thing is, though, Martin, once you've crossed the line...
其实呢 Martin 一旦人越过了那道界线
..You might as well make damn sure it's worth it.
就得确保这样是值得的
That was one thing at least
至少在这种事上
that the tax office and I could agree on.
我和税务局的意见一致
I'm going to need you to put your fingers inside me.
接下来我需要你把手指放到我里面
What, here? Well, obviously here.
啊 在这里吗 嗯 不然呢
But, I mean, it's quite public.
但是 这里还算公共场合吧
Just do it. Oh!
照我说的做 噢
Now...
现在
..Martin, tell me
Martin 告诉我
your National Insurance number. What?
你的国家社会保险号♥ 什么
Your National Insurance number. Give it to me.
你的国家社保号♥ 报给我
And keep on doing that. Oh...
手上别停下来 噢哦
Erm, it's NCW... Oh!
呃 是NCW 噢
..21, 55... Oh! ..76♥4♥... Mm!
21 55 噢 76♥4♥ 嗯
I think. Now, slowly...
我觉得 现在 慢慢地
..Your tax code. Sing it out.
你的税码 念给我听
It's 5, 7... Mm...
是5 7 唔
7... 3... m... 1.
7 3 m 1
Oh, yeah, emergency tax code. Yes, I'm almost there.
噢 临时紧急税码呢 啊 我就快到了
Taxable income...
应纳税 收入
for the last... tax year.
上一个税收年度的
Seven thousand... Oh! ..Eight hundred big ones.
七千 噢 八百镑
Oh, Martin.
噢 Martin
That is fucked up. She didn't want to screw you?
太操蛋了 她不想搞你吗
Nope. After that she said goodnight,
不 之后她就说晚安了
shook my hand and told me she wouldn't be around any more.
跟我握了握手 然后告诉我她不会再来了
She did leave this fucking great bite mark on my shoulder
但她确实给我肩膀上咬了他妈这么大一口
as a memento, though. Ouch.
作为纪念 真疼啊
Might need a rabies shot for that, mate.
我看可能要打♥针♥狂犬病疫苗 兄弟
Don't push your luck, mate. I've basically whored myself
别得寸进尺 我基本算是卖♥♥身了
to clear the coast for you.
就为了帮你扫清麻烦
You know I'd do the same for you, mate.
换我也会为你这么做的 兄弟
Here. A token of my appreciation.
给 算是表达我的谢意
Quite literally the wages of sin. But I'll take it. Cheers.
可真是我罪恶的收入哈 但我收下了 谢了
How long, chef? Five minutes. Where are the kids?
还要多久啊 大厨 五分钟就好 孩子们呢
Inside watching ET.
在里面看<外星人ET>
Mum! Mum! Tits!
妈妈 妈妈 有奶♥子♥
Like this? Yeah, hold it like that. Squeeze them together.
像这样吗 没错 像这样托住 往中间挤
Right, turn this off! Kids, go upstairs. Go on!
好了 快关掉 孩子们 上楼去 快去
I want a word with your father.
我要和你们老爸谈谈
Can I shift this leg now? I've got pins and needles.
我能换条腿吗 这边都麻了
Will you turn this fucking thing off?
现在能把这玩意关掉了吗
I seriously had no idea
我完全不知道为什么
how Donna's twin peaks ended up in Spielberg's second act
Donna的双峰会出现在斯皮尔伯格电影的第二幕里
but I was pretty fucking certain who was to blame.
但是我他妈完全确定这该怪谁
I can explain.
我可以解释
Right, you're going to get out there
你必须赶紧行动
and recall every fucking copy I've sold
收回我卖♥♥出去的每一份拷贝
before someone else's kids discover
要赶在别人的小孩发现
ET stands for Extra Titties
ET代表超级大奶之前
Straight away. I'll take care of it.
这就去 我会处理好的
Shit, boys, you'd better look at this.
糟了 你们最好看看这个
However, someone in the West Essex area
然而 有人在西埃塞克斯地区
has been selling pirated copies
售卖♥♥盗版电影
on poorly branded VHS tapes like these.
录在像这样的杂牌家用录像带上
You've got to be fucking kidding me.
这他妈的在逗我呢
Universal Pictures are offering a 1,000 pounds reward
环球影业现提供1000镑赏金
for information leading to an arrest.
悬赏能缉拿罪犯的线索
Now, these pirate recordings
并且 这些盗版录像带
do not only feature the lovable alien,
不仅包含惹人爱的外星人
there's also a rather bizarre intermission
还有一场怪异的幕间休息
featuring a conventionally pretty young lady.
牵扯到一位大家看来美丽的年轻女士
Maybe you know the young lady involved,
也许您认识涉案的年轻女士
or maybe you recognise the room where she's modelling...
又或许您认出了她出镜的房♥间
Holy Mother of God!
我的个天哪
Hello? Stanford 4163.
你好 斯坦福4163号♥
Sorry, he's out, Walshy.
不好意思 他出去了 Walshy
You'll have to calm down,
你先冷静一下
I can't understand a word you're saying.
我完全不知道你在说什么
Walshy was on the warpath.
Walshy大发雷霆
He'd seen Police Five
他一定看到<警♥察♥五号♥>了
and was threatening to sack us all first thing Monday.
而且威胁周一第一件事就是把我们开了
So, not only did I have to torch
就是说 我不仅要烧掉
剧集 | 白金狂人(2017) | 导航列表