剧集 | 白金狂人(2017) | 导航列表
My mistake. Must've been talking about another Vincent.
我的错 他说的应该是另一个Vincent
Actually, you know what?
嗯 其实呢
I think I do fancy that drink after all. Excuse me.
我觉得我还是想喝一杯 失陪了
Still here?
还在这呢
Hello. Hello? Mate, sorry, could I?
嗨 嗨 伙计 我能不能
Two pints of lager, please. Yeah.
两品脱淡啤 谢谢 好的
Mate, come on, he's literally just got here.
拜托啊伙计 他才刚刚来的
There's got to be some semblance of an order?
还能不能讲点先来后到啊
Hi, could I get a pint of lager and a glass of red wine, please?
嗨 请给我一品脱淡啤和一杯红酒好吗
Make it a large one. Cool.
我要大杯 好的
Just taking the piss now.
就嘲笑我去吧
Cheers.
谢谢
Oh, hi, Sam.
噢 嗨 Sam
Yeah, sorry, I'll get these.
抱歉 我能搞定的
Yeah, I know you will.
是啊 我知道你可以
I'm just making sure we get served before last orders.
我只是想在打烊之前我们能喝上酒
Yeah, good call.
是啊 有道理
Turns out I've got the bar presence of the invisible man.
原来我在酒吧都是个隐形人
So this must seem a far cry from hanging out with pop stars.
这待遇跟做流行偶像的时候差远了吧
I was in the band of an "About to pop" Star.
我是在一个快要流行起来的乐队里
It wasn't really that glamourous.
它也没有那么厉害
You must miss it, though?
但你一定很想念它吧
Yeah, a bit, especially on nights like this.
是有一点 尤其是在这种夜晚
There was a stage I was playing to a room this size,
有段时间我一直在这种大厅内演奏
now I'm making small talk with Fitzpatrick and Thyroid...
现在我却在跟Fitzpatrick和那位甲状腺寒暄
Sorry, Maureen.
抱歉 是Maureen
Thyroid?
甲状腺
She had a thyroid problem, it affected her weight.
她的甲状腺有点问题 所以影响了她的体重
Sorry, that sounded mean.
抱歉 听起来有点伤人
Yeah, that's quite mean.
是 非常伤人
But no need to apologise.
但不必道歉
I can't stand the rude, fat bitch.
我也不能忍♥受那个粗鲁的胖贱♥人♥
She is a charmer, isn't she? Why, what's she said to upset you?
她挺有魅力的 不是吗 怎么了 她说什么惹到你了吗
Nothing I can't handle.
没什么我不能应付的
Ladies and gentlemen, please return to your tables.
女士们先生们 请回到你们的餐桌
Dinner will be served in five minutes.
五分钟之后将供应晚餐
Right, well, better get back,then,
好了 我们最好回去吧
before Thyroid swipes our starters.
别让那甲状腺偷吃了我们的开胃菜
Shouldn't you be sitting next to Vincent?
你不应该坐在Vincent旁边吗
Oh, sorry. I could always move Thyroid back if you'd rather?
抱歉 如果你更愿意挨着那甲状腺 我可以随时换回去
Nah. More wine? Yeah, please.
不 再来点酒吗 好的 来点
I think there's been a mix-up. You're supposed to be over here.
我觉得这座位搞混了吧 你该坐在这
I'm all right where I am, thank you very much.
我对现在这位置很满意 谢谢你
Babe, I want you over here, next to me.
宝贝 我想要你过来 在我旁边
And I want you to be less of a shitbag husband
我想要你成为一个不那么混♥蛋♥的老公
but we can't always have what we want in life, can we?
但是生活不能一直如我们所愿 对吗
Right.
好吧
So, Maureen, it looks like you're my neighbour tonight.
所以 Maureen 看起来你是我今晚的邻居了
So where's Brian been hiding you this past year, eh?
所以Brian去年把你藏在哪里了
He's ashamed of my size, so he pretends I don't exist.
他对我的身材感到羞耻 所以假装我不存在
And I'm disappointed with
而我也很失望
his choice of profession and sexual impotence,
他对职业的选择和他性事的无能
so it swings both ways, doesn't it?
所以我们扯平了 对吧
Please, Maureen.
别这样 Maureen
Right, who wants some bubbly?
谁想要点香槟
Oh, yeah, before we get stuck in
噢对了 在我们开始吃饭之前
can we just establish how we're splitting the bill?
我们能不能先确定一下如何分摊这费用
I'm not really a champagne drinker,
我不太喜欢喝香槟
so I might as well get my own.
所以我可能自己点其他的喝
It's all right, Scrooge McFuck, this is my treat,
没关系的 小气鬼先生 这次我请客
a thank you to everyone who made it all possible, and you.
来感谢帮助我实现今天成就的各位 还有你
Excuse me, sweetheart,
打扰一下 亲爱的
who do I have to suck off around here
我该奉承这里的哪一位
to get a bottle of your finest champagne?
才能得到你们这里最好的香槟
Oh, and a snakebite, please.
噢 再来杯苹果鸡尾酒 谢谢
Ta.
谢谢
Thyroid continued to be the life and soul of the evening.
甲状腺继续成为当晚聚会的焦点人物
Even though we couldn't have kids
即使我们没有孩子
I always knew Brian would be a very disappointing father.
我一直知道Brian将是一个非常让人失望的父亲
Excuse me.
你过来一下
That is overdone. All right? Take it away.
这个肉太老了 好吗 把它拿走
I want to eat it, not re-sole my shoe with it.
这是要拿来吃的 而不是拿来做我的鞋底
Don't take this the wrong way, Carol,
别误解我的意思 Carol
but you remind me of a dog.
你让我想起了一条狗
Eventually I excused myself from the feast of fun
最后我离开了这场欢乐的盛宴
and went to prepare for my acceptance speech.
去准备我的获奖感言
Thank you for this unexpected honour...
谢谢你们给我这意料之外的荣誉
I hadn't actually prepared a speech,
事实上我没有准备演讲
but after a quick session with my favourite aide-memoire,
但在简短见了我最爱的"备忘录"之后
I felt certain I could find the words.
我感觉我肯定会组织好语言
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
can you give a warm welcome
请热烈地欢迎
to your host for the awards this evening,
今晚这场颁奖典礼的主持
managing editor of The Essex Chronicle, Miss Sharon Webb.
<埃塞克斯纪事报>主编 Sharon Webb小姐
Good evening.
晚上好
Or should I say, good year, for what a year it's been
或者我该说 多么好的一年
for the companies and business leaders of Essex gathered here tonight.
对于今晚前来的埃塞克斯的各公♥司♥及商业领导们来说
Without further ado
不说别的了
we're moving straight onto tonight's opening category, Entrepreneur of the Year,
我们直接来看今晚的重要奖项 年度企业家
sponsored by Mr Rossi's Ice Cream of Southend-on-Sea.
赞助者是滨海南岸冰淇淋的Rossi先生
Mucho grazie, Mr Rossi.
非常感谢您 Rossi先生
Now, the first winner of this award
现在 第一位获奖得主
is someone who's taken a fledgling sales team
他带领初出茅庐的团队
in southwest Essex and recorded record profits
在埃塞克斯西南部 取得创纪录的利润
in their business's first year of trading,
而这仅仅是他们工作第一年
a man whose employees have described as an inspirational leader,
他的员工形容他为鼓舞人心的领导者
his clients have called him impressive,
他的客户称他令人印象深刻
trustworthy and charming.
值得信任并且充满魅力
Ladies and gentleman, please give a huge congratulations
女士们先生们 请致以最热烈的祝贺
to the winner of the Essex Prestige Awards'
向埃塞克斯影响力奖得主
first ever Entrepreneur of the Year,
第一届年度企业家
Mr Andrew Davies of Millman Young Publishing.
密尔曼杨出版业Andrew Davies先生
Sorry, Sharon, it looks like someone's had a bit too much sauce with their steak.
抱歉 Sharon 这里看来有人吃牛排的时候酱汁淋多了啊
Has anyone lost a child?
有人丢小孩了吗
He's on stage if you'd like to collect him.
他就在台上 如果你想来领走他的话
Sorry, who are you?
抱歉 你是谁啊
Vincent Swan. Entrepreneur of the year. Keep up.
Vincent Swan 年度企业家 我们继续吧
I think there's been a mix-up.
我认为有人搞混了
This is our Entrepreneur of the Year, Mr Andrew Davies,
这才是年度企业家 Andrew Davies先生
from Millman Young Publishing.
来自于密尔曼杨出版业
Please leave the stage.
请你下去
I think someone had a bit
我认为有些人
too much icing sugar on their profiteroles.
泡芙上撒了太多糖霜吧
Let's keep this dignified.
咱们还是保持这场合的庄严吧
Well, that's the magic of live television, I guess!
我想 这大概是电视直播的魔力吧
Maybe next year we don't give a table to Alcoholics Anonymous.
也许明年我们就不会让匿名戒酒协会参加了
I'd just like to say I'm very honoured
我想说 我非常荣幸
and appreciative of this award. I'd like to start by thanking...
并感激能得这个奖 我首先想感谢
What's so fucking funny, Brian?
什么他妈的这么好笑 Brian
That... That went better than how I imagined.
这 这比我想象的还要好
What went better?
什么好一些
I'm really sorry, Vincent.
我真的很抱歉 Vincent
I didn't think he'd take it this far.
我没想到他会这么过分
Wait. You had something to do with this?
等等 你跟这件事有关吗
Vincent Swan, meet Sharon Webb.
Vincent Swan 来见见Sharon Webb
Hello, Vincent.
你好 Vincent
You cunts.
贱♥货♥
Who's the king of pranks now, then, eh?
现在谁才是恶作剧之王呢
You were never up for an award, you silly tosser.
你从没得过提名 你这个弱智混♥蛋♥
Do you know how much I've spunked on this table
你知道我为了这顿饭
剧集 | 白金狂人(2017) | 导航列表