剧集 | 白金狂人(2017) | 导航列表
and that fucking advertorial?
还有该死的广♥告♥花了多少钱吗
Yeah, well, if you play with the big boys, them's the stakes.
如果你想跟老大我斗 这就是代价
For the record, I had no idea about this, mate.
先说明一下 我对这一无所知 兄弟
Never mind, Vincent, at least we had a nice steak out of it.
没事 Vincent 至少我们吃了一顿不错的牛排
Cor blimey! If I'd known it was going to be this entertaining
老天啊 如果我知道这事能这么有趣
I'd have paid for dinner myself.
我就宁愿自己付饭钱
Shut up, you wally!
闭嘴 你个笨蛋
You're fired.
你被开除了
All right, let's call a truce on the pranks now, shall we?
好吧 我们停止这恶作剧之战 好吗
No, read my lips. You're fucking sacked.
不 仔细听着 我说你♥他♥妈♥被开除了
Whatever you say, boss
随你的便 老板
Walshy will finish up with you next week.
Walshy将在下周结算你的工资
It'll be minus whatever the fuck I've laid out feeding you
还要他妈扣减我请你的这段饭钱
and Little Miss Sunshine over there.
还有你叫来的这开朗小美女
Seriously?
你认真的吗
All right, so you can...
好吧 你能
You can dish it out but you can't take it? Is that what this is?
你可以随便整我 但就不能让我整你 是这样吗
Walshy, he can't sack me for that. Tell him.
Walshy 他不能这样开除我 告诉他
Yeah, look, maybe we should all calm down
也许 我们都该冷静一下
and pick this up in the morning, eh?
然后早上再继续讨论 嗯
No, you make a decision right now, Tony. It's me or him.
不 你现在就做决定 Tony 要我还是他
Well?
说啊
Sorry, Brian. This isn't down to me.
对不起 Brian 我也没有办法
Unbelievable.
难以置信
It was only a joke.
这只是一个玩笑
Right. Come on, Sam.
行了 我们走 Sam
Sam, tell him it was a joke.
Sam 告诉他 这只是一个玩笑
I didn't know he was going to go on the stage.
我不知道他会去台上
They didn't even call his name out.
他们甚至都没有念他的名字
Ah, Mr Swan! It's Miss Barnes from the tax office.
Swan先生 我是税务局的Barnes小姐
Not now. Congratulations
别是现在 恭喜你
on your meteoric rise from gardener to
你快速的从园丁转变成
award-nominated sales superstar.
一个有奖项提名的销♥售♥明星
Not now! The funny thing is,
别现在说 有趣的是
I'd completely given up the ghost
我本来彻底放弃追这个不存在的人
until this shameful piece of self-promotion landed in my lap.
直到无意间看到这份丢脸的自我推销
Vincent, who is this? What's she talking about?
Vincent 她是谁 她在说什么
Why don't you save me the Lieutenant Columbo bollocks
你就别在那装得像个侦探胡说八道
and do what you've come to do. I would be delighted.
做你该做的吧 那我很高兴
Vincent Swan, I have here a demand for unpaid tax for the last 12 months.
Vincent Swan 我需要你支付过去12个月的未交税金
Given that you were kind enough to
既然你如此好心
publish details of your sales performance,
就把你自己的销♥售♥情况公布于众
we've estimated that you currently owe us 50,000 pounds in unpaid tax and fines.
我们估计你现在拖欠了税金及罚款 共计五万英镑
You will find details in this document.
你可以看这份文件了解详细情况
Have a wonderful evening.
祝你今晚愉快
Another secret you were hoping I'd never find out about.
这是你希望我永远都不知道的另一个秘密吗
Fucking hell.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Don't walk away from me, Vincent.
别就这么走开 Vincent
Vincent!
Vincent
Are you going to say anything?
你打算说点什么吗
I'll sort it.
我能解决这事
How? How does it get sorted, Vincent? Eh?
怎么解决 这怎么解决 Vincent
Are you going to find 50 grand down the back of the sofa?
你就在沙发后面找到五万英镑吗
Like I always do, on my own.
像我一直做的那样 我自己想办法
This isn't a game, Vincent.
这可不是游戏 Vincent
It's not another one of your showroom pranks.
这不是你♥他♥妈♥在展销厅玩的恶作剧
It's 50,000 pounds.
这是五万英镑啊
We could lose our house, everything.
我们可能会失去房♥子 失去一切
Will you slow down?
你能慢一点吗
I don't remember you being so concerned about my tax affairs
我不记得你还这么关心我的税金问题
while you were out fucking spending all over the place.
你♥他♥妈♥还不是一直在乱花我的钱
Fucking hell, that is pathetic, even for a scumbag like you.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 即使对你这种混♥蛋♥来说 你这样也太可悲了
OK, will you stop speaking to me like I'm some sort of a cunt, please?
行 你能别再把我当成傻♥逼♥一样交谈了吗
Well, it's hard not to, Vincent,
很难做到 Vincent
when you behave like such a fucking cunt all the time.
你一直表现的像一个他妈的傻♥逼♥
There's a line, Sam, that's all I'm saying, all right?
我有底线的 Sam 我就说这些 好吧
There's only so much I can take.
我只能接受到这种程度
A line you crossed by fucking our son's schoolteacher.
你自己逾越底线 上了我们儿子的老师
Fucking hell!
操♥你♥妈♥
She wanted a conservatory.
她想要个玻璃暖房♥
We've been through this. Nothing happened.
已经跟你解释过了 什么都没发生
I just wish you had the fucking bollocks to admit it.
我只希望你♥他♥妈♥有胆量承认
I mean, I've always known you were a fucking piece of shit,
我一直知道你是一个烂人
but what's Robbie going to think, eh?
但是Robbie会怎么想
What kind of father does that make you?
你这算哪门子的父亲
All right, fine.
行了 行了
I am sleeping with her.
我跟她睡了
Is that better?
感觉好点了吗
Why?
为什么
Why would you do that to us, Vincent?
你为什么要对我们做这种事 Vincent
Just go inside, Sam. I can't do this tonight.
进屋吧 Sam 我今晚不想讨论这种事
You fucking piece of shit.
你♥他♥妈♥就是个烂人
You fucking useless, fucking cunt!
你真♥他♥妈♥没用 真♥他♥妈♥怂
Just go inside.
你进去吧
Where are you going to fucking go, eh?
那你♥他♥妈♥打算去哪里
You go back to that fucking whore tonight,
如果你今晚回到那个该死的婊♥子♥身边
don't you ever come back here, Vincent.
那你永远也别回来了 Vincent
Fuck you.
滚吧
剧集 | 白金狂人(2017) | 导航列表