剧集 | 白金狂人(2017) | 导航列表
No, no, no, no, wait, hang on.
别别别 等等
All right, yeah, they're speed, but they're 100% pure
行吧 是苯♥丙♥胺♥ 不过它们的纯度是百分百的
and they're good shit.
绝对是好货
Trust me, you'll be flying.
相信我 你会嗨翻天
And boy did I need something
我需要点刺♥激♥
to bring the old Vincent Swan mojo back.
来重新找回之前的魔力Vincent Swan
My whole shitting world was falling apart.
我的糟糕世界分崩离析
And it wasn't only Walshy and Little Prick
不只是Walshy和那小混球
taking advantageof my recent dip in performance.
从我最近的困境中占便宜
Brrm, brrm, mate!
噗 噗 老兄
Fuck. Things are worse than I thought.
操 情况比我预想的更差
Usually these zit-faced little fuckers would rue the day
通常情况下这帮满脸青春痘的小兔崽子
they yanked my chain. Not now.
会后悔在这天愚弄我 但不是现在
Shit, they can literally smell the weakness pouring out of me.
操 他们都能感知我周身散发的虚弱
Mr Burglar?
夜盗先生
Fuck.
操
Show yourself.
快出来
Come out whoever you are.
不论你是谁 快出现
Hello?
有人吗
Who's that? Morning, Carol.
谁在那儿 早上好 Carol
Jesus Christ.
我的上帝啊
Almost. It's me. You all right?
算是吧 是我 你还好吗
You scared the shit out of me.
你把我吓得半死
The lights have just turned themselves off.
灯刚才自己关了
Must be the poltergeist. The what?
一定是吵闹鬼 是什么
Same thing happened to Walshy yesterday. The showroom's haunted.
昨天同样的事发生在Walshy身上 展销厅闹鬼
It definitely smells like something died in here.
这闻起来绝对像有东西死在这儿
Sorry about that. Dodgy tum.
真抱歉 吃坏肚子了
I think it's those diet pills.
我想应该是那些减肥药害的
Or maybe this place really is haunted.
或者也许这地方真的闹鬼
Spirits, send us a sign.
游魂啊 给我们一个指示吧
Don't...
别
Hello?
喂
Yeah, this is Carol.
对 我是Carol
Oh, thank God, I thought you were a poltergeist.
噢 谢天谢地 我以为你是吵闹鬼
Never mind. Yeah, he's here. One second.
没事 对 他在这儿 等一下
It's Sam. Really angry.
是Sam打来的 非常生气
Shit. Robbie! Tell her I'm on my way.
操 Robbie 告诉她我正赶过去
Meanwhile recent events had driven Lavender
与此同时 近来发生的事驱使Lavender
back into the arms of an old flame.
重回旧爱的怀抱中
Very good, so you were in Paul Young's band
好极了 所以说你曾在Paul Young的乐队里待过
just before he made it big?
那时候他们还没出名
Yeah. No, commercial success didn't really appeal to me.
没错 不过 商业成功并不会真正吸引我
Well, here in Ben Billing's band we're all about the music.
那好 在Ben Billing的乐队里我们只有音乐
Now our bassist has broken his arm,
现在我们的贝斯手摔断了手
and we need a replacement for tonight's warm-up gig.
在今晚的暖场演出里我们需要一个替补
Then, and I don't know if you're up for this,
接下来 我不知道你是否准备好
we're going to be heading up north to tour to support the miners.
我们准备到北边去巡回演出来支持矿工
Love supporting the miners. "Support The Miners!"
我热爱支持矿工 "矿工万岁"
I could well be interested in coming on the tour, thank you.
我对加入巡回演出很有兴趣 谢谢你
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Because it's a very long commitment,
因为这是一个长久的责任
and I'll be straight with you,
我和你直说吧
last couple of gigs we've had some unwelcome attention
在前几次演出中我们得到了一些不太好的关注
from National Front thugs.
来自国家阵线的那些暴徒
Sure. I am done working for The Man.
没问题 我受够为我老板工作了
I mean, I've probably got to give The Man a couple of weeks' notice,
我的意思是 我最好提前几个礼拜向他辞职
but after that I'm ready to quit this town
但在这之后我准备
and get back on the fucking road.
离开这个镇 重新回归旅途
Not to mention get back on the booze and the drugs and the groupies!
更不用提回归豪饮 嗑药 和乐队粉丝中
Well, I'm sober these days.
不过 我目前戒酒了
Yeah, I'm more hopped up on the notion
没错 我更想努力实践
of trying to change shit politically through music.
通过音乐来试图改变糟糕的社会政♥治♥
Yeah. Me too. That's what I meant.
没错 我也是 这正是我的意思
Glad to hear it, comrade.
很高兴听到你这样说 同志
Your bloody pills are making me feel like shit.
你该死的药片让我特别不舒服
Me too.
我也是
Can't be the pills. They've been scientifically tested.
不可能是因为那些药 他们已经通过科学的方法检测过了
By scientists.
科学家检测的
Maybe it's the showroom poltergeist?
也许这是因为展销厅的吵闹鬼
It's not a ghost, Carol, it's his shitty pills.
不是因为鬼魂 Carol 就是因为他该死的药
What's this low-life doing here?
这屌♥丝在这里干嘛呢
Haven't you got a job or a park bench to get to?
你是还没找到工作 还是没找到能睡的公园长椅
This is my job. Thank you very much.
这就是我的工作 多谢你的关心
First client progress session, the daily weigh-in.
第一次客户进度调研 每日称重
As soon as we're done, I'll be out of your hair.
我们这结束了 我就不来打扰你了
We are done, mate.
我们已经结束了 老弟
I don't need a weigh-in to tell me I've lost 2st
我不需要称重来显示我瘦了12英石
because that's how much shit
因为这正是在过去24小时中
has flown out of my arse in the past 24 hours!
从我屁♥股♥里拉出的屎的重量
All right, let's keep things civil.
冷静点 让我们文明地解决这件事
You don't have to take the pills, Tony.
你不用再服用这些药片了 Tony
They're a free trial,
它们只是免费的试用
although you should know
尽管你应该清楚
that there might be some withdrawal symptoms.
服用后会产生戒断症状
What kind of fucking symptoms?
他妈的到底有哪些症状
Shakes, headaches,
震颤 头痛
a few of the old suicidal thoughts.
一些老套的自杀想法
Should only last a couple of days. Week tops.
应该只会持续几天 最多一周
OK. Walshy, a quick word?
行 Walshy 让我说一句
Before you top yourself,
在你玩死自己之前
can you forward me the rest of the commission on the retirement home?
你能把剩下养老院佣金转给我吗
Until the ink is dry on the contract Vincent,
在这合同正式板上钉钉之前 Vincent
you've got two chances, no chance, and no fucking chance.
你只有两个机会 没机会 和真♥他♥妈♥没机会
Now, would you all excuse me, please? I need a poo.
现在 请容许我先行离开 我得去拉屎
All right, Carol, where's Lavender?
行吧 Carol Lavender在哪里
I need him to get the contract signed
我需要他让他那市政厅的好基友
by his bum-chum down at the council.
赶紧把这合同签了
He's at the dentist all morning. I'll do it myself.
他一个早上都在牙医那里 那我就自己来
Can you watch Robbie for a few hours?
你能照看Robbie几小时吗
No can do. I'm meeting a white witch this afternoon.
不行 下午我要去见一个白女巫
Course you are.
当然了
I can do it. I'm doing fuck all.
我能帮忙 我能全他妈做了
I mean, I could probably move a few clients around, make some space.
我是说 我应该能推迟和几个客户的会面 腾出一些时间
Really?
真的吗
Tenner. Christ.
十镑 我♥操♥
All right.
行吧
Look, Uncle Brian is going to keep an eye on you for a couple of hours,
听好了 Brian叔叔会照看你几个小时
all right?
可以吗
What! I knew today was going to be boring.
什么 我就知道今天会很无聊
Listen, my number one son,
听着 我最重要的儿子
you'll get to spend some quality time with Daddy,
你会和爸爸我度过一些很有意义的时间
straight after Daddy gets back
就在爸爸和市政厅的人
from closing a big fucking deal with the man from the council.
签完这笔大单子回来以后
Those Ataris don't grow on trees, you know.
雅达利游戏卡带不是大风刮来的 你知道吗
For the next hour, I'm going to forget my life's a shit-show
在接下来的时间里 我打算忘记如今屎一般的生活
and seal this fucking deal using the old Vincent Swan magic.
用过去Vincent Swan的魔力拿下这笔大单子
First, I just might need some help from our old purple friends.
首先 我需要从我们的老朋友兴♥奋♥剂♥那里得到些帮助
It's show-time, folks!
表演时间到了 兄弟们
I've been waiting two fucking hours!
我他妈已经等了两个小时了
Two fucking hours!
他妈的两个小时
I told you, Mr Swan, you haven't booked an appointment.
我告诉过你 Swan先生 你没有预约过
Mr Osbourne is a busy man.
Osbourne先生是个大忙人
Mr Swan?
Swan先生
Rick Osbourne? Vincent Swan,
Rick Osbourne吗 我是Vincent Swan
Cachet Windows Head Of Commercial Sales.
金牌窗业销♥售♥主管
I'm Martin Lavender's boss.
我是Martin Lavender的老板
Sorry to barge in on you like this.
很抱歉这样闯进来打搅你
Really? Martin works for you?
真的吗 Martin就为你工作
Yeah. I see myself more as a mentor, a father figure.
没错 我把自己更多地看成一位导师 一个父亲般的角色
剧集 | 白金狂人(2017) | 导航列表