剧集 | 白金狂人(2017) | 导航列表
I see what's happened here.
我明白这是什么情况了
You've mistaken being a weird, little ugly fella for being a Jedi Master.
你把当个奇怪的丑鬼和成为绝地大♥师♥搞混了
Are you two fucking imbeciles going to get off your arses
你们两个白♥痴♥要不要他妈的起来
and sell my bloody windows or do I need to sack you, too?!
去给我卖♥♥窗户 还是要我把你们俩也炒了
Chop chop, Lavender.
动起来动起来 Lavender
So, you quit your job, without consulting me,
你把工作辞了 问都不问我一声
because he wouldn't give you a car
就因为他不给你一辆车
when we've already got two cars.
而且我们都已经有两辆车了
Company car, Sam, we're talking about a company car.
公♥司♥专车 Sam 我们说的是公♥司♥专车
Stop saying company car like it's a flying fucking carpet.
别再说公♥司♥专车了 就好像是张他妈的飞毯似的
It's still a bloody car we don't need.
仍然是辆我们不需要的车
Unlike, er, food, clothes, a roof over our heads.
不像食物 衣服 还有遮风挡雨的房♥子
Will you just calm down?
你能不能冷静点
This isn't like when I resigned from the refinery.
这又不像上次我从冶炼厂辞职一样
You were sacked from the bloody refinery! You didn't resign!
你被那他妈的冶炼厂给炒了 不是你辞职了
Potato, pot-ato. Walked, sacked, it's all the same.
反正没啥区别 辞职 被炒 都一样
It's not the same.
并不一样
The important thing is here I've been offered a better job.
重要的是 有人给我提供了一份更好的工作
One with a company car.
一份有公♥司♥专车的工作
If you say company car one more time I'm divorcing you.
你再说一次公♥司♥专车 我就跟你离婚
What's the better job?
是什么更好的工作
See, this is what I've been trying to tell you.
看吧 这就是我一直想跟你说的
I'm moving on from double glazing
我不卖♥♥双层玻璃了
Into publishing, selling advertising space in magazines.
我要做出版 卖♥♥杂♥志♥里的广♥告♥页
No more slumming it for me as a door to door salesman.
再也不用过上门推销吃闭门羹的苦日子了
And when were you planning on telling me about this new job,
那你准备什么时候告诉我这份新工作呢
then, Mr Advertising Executive?
广♥告♥执行先生
Right after they offer it to me. The interview's tomorrow.
等他们给我工作邀请的时候 明天面试
So, when you say you've got a new job what you actually mean
所以你说你找了一份新工作的时候 你的意思其实是
is you haven't got a job? Potato, potato.
你还没有找到工作 都一样啊
That's it, run away you spineless arsehole.
行啊 躲出去啊 你个没骨气的混♥蛋♥
Sam wasn't quite grasping the difference between a car and a company car
Sam不太明白车和公♥司♥专车之间的区别
but I felt like now wasn't the time to enlighten her.
但是我认为 现在不是告诉她的时候
From sales performance to leadership qualities,
从销♥售♥业绩到领导能力
Vincent Swan is the single best employee I've ever had the pleasure of working alongside.
Vincent Swan是我有幸共事过的最好的员工
Our terrible loss
我们失去的
will be his new employer's most fortuitous gain.
将会是他的新雇主最幸运的收获
Ah, that's sweet. Shall I finish it "Love, Walshy?"
真不错 我应该落款 "挚爱的 Walshy"吗
No, "Yours sincerely, Mr Tony Walsh" Will do.
不 "您诚挚的 Tony Walsh先生"就行
He fainted instantly... What the fuck are you doing here?
他马上就晕倒了 你♥他♥妈♥在这儿干嘛呢
Lovely to see you, too, Brian.
我也很高兴见到你 Brian
If you've come to beg Walshy for your job back, you're too late.
如果你是来求Walshy让你回来工作的 太迟了
There's a new sheriff in town.
这里已经有新人(警长)来管着了
Yeah, I'd heard shit for brains
是吗 我是听说那傻♥逼♥
had finally employed a cowboy to run this place.
终于请了一个牛仔来管这个地方
Very funny. I've got one for you.
非常有趣 我也有个笑话给你
Knock knock. Who's there?
开门开门 是谁啊
Vincent. Vincent who?
Vincent 谁是Vincent
Exactly. Vincent Who.
说得对 谁是Vincent
That's what people will say when I turn this business
等我把这个公♥司♥变成一个超级成功史的时候
into a mega success story.
别人就会这样问
So? I don't give a shit, mate, I've moved on.
那又怎样 我不在乎 我已经向前看了
Got myself a job with those publishing boyses.
找到了一份跟那些出版商一起的工作
You know what, if you're lucky,
你知道吗 如果你走运的话
I might just let you have a spin in my mega company car when it arrives.
等我的超大公♥司♥专车到了 我可能会让你坐坐
Fuck off.
滚蛋
Congratulations, mate. Are they still looking for reps?
恭喜 伙计 他们还在招销♥售♥吗
You disloyal little shit.
你个不忠诚的小王八蛋
Do I sense some disharmony in the ranks?
我是不是 闻到了队伍里的不和谐啊
Do let me know if you need a few pointers
如果你需要点激励销♥售♥团队的建议
on how to motivate a sales team, Sheriff.
只管告诉我 警长
From you? Do me a favour.
你给我建议 算了吧
No, my morale boosting end of week parties are going to
我每周末的激励士气派对
blow your grubby shenanigans out the water
会完爆你那些肮脏的鬼把戏
with their decadence, depravity and...
我的派对既颓废 颓靡 还
Doctors? Daffodils? Dragons? Debauchery.
医生 水仙 恶龙 放荡至极
Well, that is lovely to hear cos I'm expecting you boyses
那不错 我可是期待着你们
to throw me a memorable send off for my leaving do Friday.
周五给我个令人难忘的离职派对
Well... trust me you will not be disappointed.
相信我 你不会失望的
I better not be.
最好是这样
Well, you won't be. Excellent.
你不会失望的 棒
More than excellent, mate.
是超级棒 老兄
You'll probably need to bring a sick bag. Why's that?
你可能还需要一个呕吐袋 为什么
Because...
因为
I'm taking you on a roller-coaster ride of sexual thrills.
我将带给你过山车般刺♥激♥的性体验
I'm looking forward to it. I'll see you Friday.
我十分期待 那周五见
You haven't arranged anything, have you? No.
你啥都没准备 对吧 没错
I'll say this for Fitzpatrick,
这么说Fitzpatrick吧
he was putting the hours in designing his sexy roller-coaster.
他可是卯足了劲儿 研究过山车般刺♥激♥的性体验
Bingo.
就这儿
Welcome to the world of magazine publishing. Morning, boyses.
欢迎来到杂♥志♥出版世界 早上好 小伙子
These lucky pricks don't know it yet, but in the coming months
这些幸运的小子还不知道 在之后几个月里
I'm going to be leading them to great things.
我会带领他们见识更好的东西
First and foremost a great tailor.
首先就是一个好裁缝
Fitzpatrick was right, those suits ARE fucking boring.
Fitzpatrick是对的 他们的西装也太他妈无趣了
He's just in here, Mr Swan. Thank you.
他就在里面 Swan先生 谢谢你
Hello, Vincent.
你好 Vincent
Hello. I didn't get your name the other day.
你好 那天我没听清你的名字
Andrew. Andrew Davies. That's the one.
Andrew Andrew Davies 就是那个
Andrew. I thought Martin was going to be doing the interview.
Andrew 我以为Martin会主持这个面试
No.
不是
We didn't get a chance to chat the other day.
我们那天没能聊上一会儿
Well, we may have had a brief exchange, but... Did we?
额 我们大概聊了一下 但是 有吗
Yes, we did, there was an exchange.
嗯 我们确实交谈过
Pffff. It's forgotten. Water under the bridge. Let's move on.
我忘了 都是过去的事了 我们向前看吧
Absolutely. Let's put it behind us.
当然 都过去了
Now, Vincent, can I be frank with you?
Vincent 我能直接点说吗
You can be whoever you want, Andy.
做你想做的 Andy
I find this whole concept of interviewing very flawed.
我觉得面试这个东西有不少缺陷
You know, two people sat across a desk, best foot forward,
两个人坐对桌 努力表现自己最好的一面
spinning lie after lie at one another.
撒一个又一个的谎
It's like being on a blind date.
就像相亲一样
Hopefully with less fingering at the end. Ha, yeah.
希望结束的时候咱俩不用来一发 哈
Listen, I'll be completely straight with you,
听好 我坦白跟你说
if your sales figures and your references back up what my gut tells me about you,
如果你的销♥售♥业绩和推荐信与我对你的看法相符
then this interview is already two minutes too long.
那么这个面试两分钟都嫌长了
Well, that's very flattering, Andy.
那真是过奖了 Andy
Maybe there can be a bit of fingering after all.
也许之后我们还是可以来一发的
Now, Vincent, do you like golf?
所以Vincent 你喜欢打高尔夫吗
Love the stuff. Excellent.
爱死了 很好
Then what I propose is that we finish this interview out on the golf course.
那我建议我们在高尔夫球场上完成面试
Could you make Saturday, tee off around nine?
你周六有时间吗 大概九点左右打一场
Perfect.
没问题
Apologies in advance if the old competitive beast comes out on the course.
先向你道歉 如果到时我的竞技之魂绝杀你的话
I've yet to meet a good salesman who isn't a terrible loser.
我还没遇到过一个不惨败的优秀业务员
Absolutely, boss.
一定不让您失望 老板
I'm sure I'll turn into a total cunt out there as well.
我保证 我会使出耍泼打赖所有本事
I'll see you Saturday.
那周六见
All right, boyses.
我走了 小伙子们
Meanwhile, Fitzpatrick's attempt at modernising Cachet had hit a Brummie brick wall.
与此同时 Fitzpatrick的现代化尝试在伯明翰人那碰了壁
If it's so bloody clever,
如果这玩意真这么智能
why can't I just say, "Computer, store these addresses,"
为什么我不能直接说 "电脑 存入这些地址"
Rather than all this mumbo jumbo from the future language.
而要用这外星文写成的天书
Because it's the cutting edge of technology, Carol,
因为这是尖端科技 Carol
not a genie from a fucking lamp.
不是什么台灯里蹦出来的精灵
A lamp in here would be more useful. It gets very gloomy.
台灯还有用得多 这儿太暗了
Whether you like it or not,
不管你喜不喜欢
I'm trying to drag this operation into the 1980s.
我要把这种做业务的方式推进到八十年代
You don't see NASA running off to a filing cabinet
每次宇航员说 "休斯顿 我们有麻烦了"
every time one of their astronauts says, "Houston, we have a problem."
美国宇航局可没人飞奔去查文件柜
剧集 | 白金狂人(2017) | 导航列表