剧集 | 白金狂人(2017) | 导航列表
the entire fucking pirate ET stock,
所有的盗版电影存货
I had to call Ronnie Farrell and explain
还要打电♥话♥给Ronnie Farrell解释
why he had to collect his equipment immediately.
让他得赶紧把他的设备撤走
He took it reasonably well, for a dangerous sociopath.
作为一个危险的反♥社♥会♥分子 他从容接受了
200 I've already paid you, plus 100 for the inconvenience.
我已经付了你200 还加了100添麻烦的钱
Fair enough.
挺好的
And finally there's a hire fee for using my equipment without my permission.
最后还有不经允许用我器材的租用费
Sorry, what's that?
抱歉 你说什么
Another 200.
再加200
But, somehow, come Monday morning we still had our jobs.
不管怎样 周一早上我们居然还没有失业
Right, what the fuck has been going on in...!
你们他妈的到底在这里干了什
What are you going on about?
你这是为了什么啊
What? I saw Police fucking Five.
还什么 我看了他妈的<警♥察♥五号♥>
Have you been out in the sun a bit too much this weekend, Tony?
你这周末好像晒黑了不少啊 Tony
Tony, your wife called.
Tony 你老婆打电♥话♥了
I told her you were busy hunting for topless models.
我告诉她你正忙着找裸模
But she said call her back immediately.
但是她让你立刻回电
Looks like someone should "Phone home."
看起来某些人要赶紧"致电家中"了
I'll take it downstairs.
我到楼下去打
I know you pricks have been up to something.
我知道你们几个混♥蛋♥要搞事情
Oh, this came for you, Martin.
对了 这是给你的 Martin
Oh, the conniving little shit!
卧♥槽♥ 这个奸诈的小贱♥货♥
She must have done a background check on me! What's happened?
她肯定对我做了背景调查 怎么回事
It's a demand from the tax office for unpaid national insurance.
税务局要求我补上没交的国家社保费
230 quid!
230镑呢
Ha, that'll teach ya.
哈 给你上了一课吧
There's always hidden costs
这都是有隐藏成本的
when you finger-bang old grannies over the bins.
在每次你在垃圾桶边给老奶奶指交时
Really, you should be paying this, Vincent.
真的 你该帮我付了这个 Vincent
Oh, I would, mate, but I've told you,
我也想啊 兄弟 但是我说了
I'm a conscientious objector when it comes to tax.
我发自内心地抵触税收啊
Where's that weaselly wee cunt?!
那个奸诈的小贱逼呢
Is that Fitzpatrick you're after, Brendan?
你找的是Fitzpatrick吗 Brendan
Listen, I will pay your tax bill, OK?
这样 我帮你付税单行不
Just don't tell him I'm up here.
只要别告诉他我在这里
I'll pay it myself, mate, this'll be a lot more fun.
我还是自己交吧 伙计 这场好戏可精彩多了
He's up here, Brendan!
他在这儿 Brendan
Nobody makes money out of my daughter's tits except me.
除了我 没人能用我女儿的奶♥子♥赚钱
Come here! I'll kill you, you thieving bastard. No!
过来 我要杀了你 你个偷鸡摸狗的混♥蛋♥ 别
剧集 | 白金狂人(2017) | 导航列表