剧集 | 白金狂人(2017) | 导航列表
Ooh, yeah. I've never been in a wanker-mobile before.
好啊 我还没坐过混♥蛋♥车呢
I'll get me coat.
我去拿外套
Like I told you, page one of the training manual.
正如我所说 训练手册第一页
Never leave the house without closing the deal.
永远不要空手而归离开
Hmm, yes, it's tricky to see the difference myself.
是啊 我也很难看出有什么差别
What exactly is it you don't like, Mrs Brown?
到底是哪一点你不喜欢呢 Brown太太
They remind me of death.
它们让我想起死亡
I want my old new windows back.
我想要我原来的新窗户
Right, well, I could get Brendan to re-fit the old ones,
好呗 我可以让Brendan把原来的再装回去
but, I mean, then you'll be paying
但是吧 你看 那你就
to replace these with an identical
相当于花钱换一套完全一样
and frankly inferior product.
但其实更次等的产品了啊
I'm going to call my son, you can talk to him about it.
我要打给我儿子 你可以跟他讲
No, no, no, don't do that, Mrs Brown.
别 千万别 Brown太太
I tell you what,
这么着吧
I'll get Brendan to replace the windows for free.
我让Brendan免费把窗子换了
I'm sure he won't mind.
我相信他不会介意的
You're a lovely young man, Brian.
你真是个好心的年轻人 Brian
Yes, he will fucking mind. I've got another job on.
他他妈当然介意 我还有其他活呢
Look, how do I get this through that thick Paddy skull of yours?
我要怎么说 你这榆木脑袋才能懂呢
You're not going to get paid for this job
你不会拿到一分钱
unless that senile bitch is happy.
除非那个老婊♥子♥满意了
So whoever's driveway you've got to tarmac
所以无论你是要去给谁的车道铺柏油碎石
can fucking wait. Comprende?
都要他妈等着 了不了解
You listen to me, you ferrety-looking cunt.
你给我听着 你个雪貂脸窝囊废
You speak to me like that again,
你要再这么跟我说话
I'll refit your disgusting yellow teeth. Comprende?
我就把你恶心的黄牙给重装了 了不了解
Yes, completely comprende.
了解 完完全全了解
Can you please refit the windows, Brendan?
能请您把这些窗户重装一下吗 Brendan
Please?
拜托了
Yes, I will, Brian.
好的 我会的 Brian
And seeing as you asked me so nicely
看在你这么求我的份上
I'm only going to charge you double time for today.
我今天就只跟你多收一倍费用了
Oh, you're fucking joking... Yeah. No.
你♥他♥妈♥开玩笑 啊 不 没有
Double bubble. Excellent.
多多益善 挺好挺好
Looks like the Eskimos aren't that keen on your ice after all.
看来爱斯基摩人对你的冰并不是那么感兴趣啊
Fuck off. Oh, come on, be nice.
滚开 哎呦 和气点嘛
Where's that famous charm gone? My winnings, please.
你那著名的魅力哪去啦 赌金拿来 谢谢
Here, have your money back.
给 把你的钱拿去
And another hundred, seeing as how you lost the bet.
还有一百 既然你现在已经输了
You can swivel, mate.
你就扯吧 兄弟
I'm already paying double time to the IRAnus over there.
我已经要给那个爱尔兰傻♥逼♥付两倍钱了
Does he know you call him that? 'Ere, Brendan, have you...
他知道你这么叫他吗 Brendan 你有没有
Yeah, all right, all right. Here you go.
哎 好啦 好啦 给你
Dickhead.
傻♥逼♥
Daddy!
爸爸
I come in peace.
我带着和平而来
Oh, someone's seen fit to grace us with their presence.
某人临幸得真是时候啊
Someone also wants to say sorry for not being around lately.
某人想来道个歉 因为最近都没怎么出现
How are my cheeky little monkeys?
我的小猴子们过得怎么样啊
Vincent, you do know I'm 14 years old.
Vincent 你应该知道我14岁了吧
Well, that's handy, because in here I have
哟 这可巧了 因为我这正好有
an age-14-sized Sergio Tacchini tracksuit top.
一件14岁尺码的达芝妮运动上衣
No way. It's not snide gear either.
不会吧 还不是山寨的
Dad, you're the best.
爸爸 你最棒了
Vincent, that cost a fortune.
Vincent 这可得花上一笔钱呢
No, my love, this cost a fortune.
不 亲爱的 这 才要花上一笔钱
Are you fucking kidding me? Is that real mink?
你♥他♥妈♥开玩笑吗 这是真貂皮吗
Unless Liberty's have started skinning cats, it is real.
除非利宝开始剥猫皮了 当然这是真貂
Look at you. Oh, it's gorgeous.
看看你 好美啊
Don't worry, Robbie. I haven't forgotten about you, mate.
别担心 Robbie 我还没忘记你呢 小伙子
Millennium Falcon! Are you fucking kidding me?!
千年隼号♥ 你♥他♥妈♥开玩笑吗
Robbie!
Robbie
That's your fault, that is.
这就是你的错了
What's all this in aid of?
这些都是为了什么
I told you. We're in this together.
跟你说了 我们同舟共济
It's time for us to start enjoying ourselves.
是时候我们好好享受一番了
Thank you, Vincent.
谢谢你 Vincent
Despite what I tell everyone I meet about you,
不管我跟其他人说你什么
you're actually a lovely man.
其实你还是挺可爱的
Now, why don't we get the kids off to bed
不然现在先让孩子们上♥床♥睡
and maybe we can get an early night ourselves?
我们或许也能赶早上♥床♥呢
Oh, God. I know what that means.
天哪 我知道那什么意思
Come here.
过来
The kids. You're going to have to keep that warm for me.
孩子还在呢 你得把这温情给我留着
Let me get them off to bed.
我这就哄孩子们睡觉
No, I got to go out tonight.
不行 我今晚要出去
What! I told you, Saturday night, prime time for sales.
什么 跟你说了 周六夜 销♥售♥黄金时段
You've got to be kidding me.
你这是开玩笑吧
Those dead minks don't pay for themselves. I love you.
这些死貂可不是从天上掉下来的 我爱你
You wanker!
混账王八蛋
Never let it be said that I wasn't a generous man.
千万不要说我不大方
Especially when it came to spending Walshy's money.
尤其是在花Walshy的钱的时候
It was time to give the boys their Saturday night treat.
是时候给小伙子们周六夜款待了
You know what makes us different to the rest of the plebs in this town?
你知道是什么让我们跟镇上其他普通人都不同吗
It's simply this, we will not take "no" for an answer.
就因为这个 我们从来不接受"不"作为答案
Every time we knock on a door and some knob tells us
每次我们敲门进去 一些傻♥逼♥跟我们说
he doesn't need new windows, we're going to sell that prick
他不需要新窗户 我们就要卖♥♥给那个傻♥逼♥
more windows than he's got holes in his fucking walls for.
比他房♥子上有的洞更他妈多的窗户
Fucking right. Hear, hear.
真♥他♥妈♥对 没错 没错
So enjoy the feast and thank you for a record week.
所以好好享用大餐 感谢两位打下创纪录的一周
Cheers, arseholes.
干杯 混♥蛋♥们
Cheers, boss.
干杯 老板
Vincent. Listen, let's hit a club later, yeah?
Vincent 话说 我们待会去酒吧吧
We can't sit around here all night with just Brian's monster knob for company.
我们不能整晚都坐在这跟Brian的大兄弟作伴啊
You might want to wait and see what's for dessert first.
你可能想看看饭后甜点是什么先
Oh, bloody hell.
我的妈呀
Oh, my God.
我的天
Blimey.
简直了
I fucking love this job.
我他妈爱死这工作了
I've been terribly good this month, yeah.
我这个月都棒极了
Pull the blinds, Brian.
窗帘拉下 Brian
Cheers.
干杯
剧集 | 白金狂人(2017) | 导航列表