剧集 | 白金狂人(2017) | 导航列表
You are incredible. I thought you were going to leave me.
你真不可思议 我还以为你要离我而去了
Well, it's hard to be mad at you
是吗 我很难对你发火
when you're wearing those tight white trousers.
因为你穿着那条白色紧身裤
I do look a bit like John Travolta, eh?
我看上去是有点像约翰·特拉沃尔塔 是吧
More like Bucks Fizz. Sexier then.
更像是Bucks Fizz 更性感点
Oh, yeah.
哦 是的
Now, do you think you've got time for a quick birdie before the kids get back?
现在 在孩子们回来前能来得及打个小鸟球吗
Oh, we can do better than that.
哦 我们能做得更好
How about a hole in one?
一杆进洞怎样
Or I could plop my balls in your...
或者我可以让我的球落入你的
All right don't spoil it.
好啦 别毁了气氛
Here we go.
我们开始吧
I don't think my gag reflex will let me swallow this much pride.
我真怕到时候想呕吐 咽不下这么多骄傲
You wanted to see me, Vincent.
你想要见我 Vincent
I want to get one thing straight from the start.
我想要开门见山和你说件事
Yeah, hold on, hold on.
嗯 打住 打住
Before you say anything you might regret, come with me.
在你说出任何你后悔的话之前 跟我来
Ta-dah. Ford Granada LX. Top-of-the-range. Your company car.
塔哒 福特千里马LX 最高水准 你的公♥司♥专车
Really? I think you've forgotten I don't work here any more.
真的吗 你大概是忘记我已经不在这儿工作了
Come on, don't milk it. This is me saying sorry.
得了 别得寸进尺了 这就是我道歉的方式
I need you back, Vincent.
我要你回来 Vincent
Fitzpatrick's taken us from selling 50 grand a week to zero.
Fitzpatrick把我们的销♥售♥额从5万镑每周直降到0
Minus four grand if you include Carol's fucking unusable computer.
如果算上Carol那该死的破电脑 还负了4千镑
Well, you're on the right lines, Walshy.
嗯 你的思路是对的 Walshy
But you better make it a BMW
但你最好换成一辆宝马
or I'll never set foot in your poxy showroom again.
否则我将永不踏足你那毫无价值的展销厅
Oh, fucking hell, Vincent! Call it danger money.
哦 该死的 Vincent 就当做危险工作津贴吧
Carol told me you've got that psycho Ronnie Farrell on your case.
Carol告诉我你招惹上了疯子Ronnie Farrell
OK. I'll call the leasing company and get you a BMW,
好吧 我联♥系♥一下租赁公♥司♥给你配辆宝马
but you better get us out of this hole with Ronnie.
但你最好给我们处理好Ronnie这件事情
I can't afford to be giving away five grand's worth of windows.
我可负担不起白白送掉价值5千镑的窗户
Leave Ronnie to me.
把Ronnie交给我
I quickly managed to get Ronnie Farrell onside
我快速说服了Ronnie Farrell
by making him an offer he couldn't refuse.
给出了一个他无法拒绝的提议
So you've sorted it with Farrell? Yeah, you can stop shitting your pants now.
那么你和Farrell谈妥了 是的 你从此可以不用吓尿裤子了
He's not going to hurt anyone.
他不会伤害任何人
How did you do that? Let's just say we came to a compromise.
你是怎么做到的 我得说我们想出了一个折中方案
Great. What's the compromise?
好的 什么方案
I told him he can have the windows for free.
我告诉他 他可以免费得到窗户
What?! Why have you done that?
什么 你为什么要这样做
Because he's an incredibly violent, dangerous man.
因为他是一个特别暴♥力♥和危险的人
But that's going to cost me five fucking grand!
但是那得花我该死的5千镑
You should have thought about that before you put Fitzpatrick in charge,
在你让Fitzpatrick负责之前你应该充分考虑到这个的
you stupid prick.
你个愚蠢的混♥蛋♥
Let that be a valuable lesson to you.
就当是给你一次宝贵的教训吧
You need to talk to him!
你得和他谈谈
I did get one concession from Ronnie.
我确实让Ronnie做出让步
Turns out as an eminent local businessman
事实证明 身为一名杰出的本地商人
and being neither female, foreign or Jewish,
同时又非女性 外国人 或犹太人
Ronnie was a big wig at the golf club.
Ronnie可是高尔夫俱乐部的大人物
For the price of one "Nice little telly"
以一台"漂亮小电视"为交换
I managed to wrangle membership.
我讨来了俱乐部成员的资格
Now, golfers often say
现在 高尔夫球手们常说
the toughest opponent you can face on the course is yourself.
球场上最大的敌人就是你自己
Oi! Stop getting in the way you wanker!
喂 别挡路你个混♥蛋♥
Hurry up, bell ends!
快点 蠢货们
Well, every Saturday morning from now until I eventually get banned from this place,
以后每个周六早上 到我最终被球场禁入这段时间
I'm going to be this little prick's toughest opponent.
我都要当这个小混球最大的敌人
Fucking fore!
你♥他♥妈♥躲避
剧集 | 白金狂人(2017) | 导航列表