剧集 | 白金狂人(2017) | 导航列表
Fuck.
草
Fuck, fuck, fuck.
草草草
Anything?
有消息吗
I think I'm going to be sick.
我觉得我要吐了
Hello, Cachet... Oh, thank God!
你好 金牌 哦 谢天谢地
It's him. He's with Lavender.
是他 他跟Lavender在一起
Where the fuck is my money, Brian?
我他妈的钱呢 Brian
What do you mean you don't know?
你说你不知道是什么意思
Well, don't bother setting foot inside this place
好 不用麻烦你再踏入这地方了
until you find my briefcase.
除非你找到我公文包
Yes, that does fucking mean you'll be sacked again!
对 这就是说你♥他♥妈♥的又被解雇了
Good news? No, not good news.
好消息 不 不是好消息
And if my money doesn't turn up for my tax hearing this afternoon,
还有 如果我的钱不能在下午税收听证会前出现
you will be sacked too.
你也会被解雇
Should I call the police?
我应该报♥警♥吗
OK, but just ask them if it's been handed in, all right?
好的 但只问有没有上交的箱子 好吗
Do not mention the money.
不要提到钱
The last thing I need is the Old Bill sniffing about.
我最不想让警♥察♥来探听这事
Yeah, got it. Incognito.
好的 明白了 匿名
Hello, Thurrock Police. How may I help?
你好 瑟罗克警局 有什么需要帮助的吗
I'd like to report a missing briefcase,
我想报告一个失踪的公文包
so I would, so I would. I'm sorry?
就是这样 就是这样 不好意思
A briefcase, yer big eejit.
一个公文包 你个大傻子
It fell out of a car somewhere in the West Essex area.
它从车上掉到了西埃塞克斯的某个地方
Can you hold the line? I just need to grab one of my superiors.
你可以等一下吗 我要叫我上级来
Get me someone from Bomb Squad.
给我找来防爆小组的人
I've got a suspected coded message from the IRA here.
我现在从爱尔兰共和军这得到疑似加密消息
Sorry, I didn't quite catch your name?
对不起 我没怎么听清你的名字
Get a move on, arseholes!
快点动啊 混♥蛋♥
I can't go back to selling diet pills.
我不能再回去卖♥♥减肥药了
Those pyramid scheme wankers
那些搞传销的傻♥逼♥们
are already after me for three grand.
都追着我要三千镑呢
We'll find it, all right? Where else have you been?
我们能找到的 好吗 你还去了哪里
Nowhere. We've been fucking everywhere.
没有了 我们他妈都跑遍了
What's the hold up?
是什么堵住了
Oh, fuck.
哦 草
Not very clever, was it, sir? Now, could you turn around, please?
不是很明智的做法 是吗 先生 现在 请你转回去
We've a got suspect package on the roundabout.
我们在交叉路口发现一个有嫌疑的箱子
Nothing's getting through until the Bomb Squad have investigated.
防爆小组调查完前 这里禁止通过
Oh, you're joking.
哦 你开玩笑吧
Yeah, excuse me, officer. What kind of package?
打扰一下 警官 什么样子的箱子
Vincent, I've found it! You beauty.
Vincent 我找到了 干得漂亮
Where are you, I'll meet you on the way to the tax office.
你在哪 我去税务局路上去见你
I'm on the roundabout outside the refinery.
我在提炼厂外面的交叉路口
OK. I'm on my way.
好的 我现在过去
Oh, and one more thing.
哦 还有一件事
Could you hurry up because the police kind of think it's an IRA bomb
你可以快点嘛 因为警♥察♥以为这是爱尔兰共和国搞的炸♥弹♥
and they want to conduct a controlled explosion?
他们想进行防爆处理
You useless mother...
你这没用的混账
Sorry for the trouble, officer.
不好意思麻烦了 警官
Aren't you going to open it? Make sure nothing's missing.
你不打开看看 确认一下有没有东西丢掉
Yeah, of course.
对 当然
Yep, that seems to be all good.
对 看起来一切正常
Sir, can I ask what you're doing
先生 我可以问你要用
with such a large amount of cash?
这么多的现金干什么
Well, you can, but unless the Iron Curtain has shifted 3,000 miles west,
可以 但是除非铁幕能向西移♥动♥3000米
I don't have to fucking answer.
否则我他妈不需要回答
Well, perhaps you'd prefer to accompany me to the station
好吧 也许你愿意跟我一起回警局
for further questioning about today's incident.
进一步调查今天这起事件
Look, mate, I'm having a day from hell here, all right?
兄弟 我现在过着地狱般的日子 知道不
Please, give me a break. The money's to pay a tax bill.
请让我喘口气吧 这些钱是用来付税单的
I have a hearing in 30 minutes.
30分钟后我有个听证会
Well, why not just say that then?
那你刚刚为什么不这么说
I should have, I just have this natural aversion to authority
我应该这么做 只是对权威有一种发自内心的厌恶
that makes me behave like an arsehole.
让我表现得像个混♥蛋♥一样
I'm hoping I can just apologise and be on my way...
我希望我只需要道歉 然后就出发
Control, this is PC 486.
控制中心 486号♥巡逻
I need you to contact
我需要你去联♥系♥
someone at Inland Revenue in Southend-on-Sea
滨海南部税收局的人
and check that... Quick as we fucking can.
确认 我们他妈能快点吗
Sorry, take your time.
抱歉 慢慢来
Check if they have an appointment with a Mr Vincent Swan.
确认一下他们是不是和Vincent Swan先生有约
Once my story did check out,
我这事情被证实后
all that was left was to close this heart attack inducing chapter of my life.
我所需要做的就是结束这段能引起心脏病发的刺♥激♥生活篇章
This is actually highly irregular, Mr Swan.
这很不常见 Swan先生
Most of our clients pay by cheque or banker's draft.
我们大多数的客户用支票和银行汇票交钱
And you appear...
而且你这看起来
..To be £50 short.
少了50英镑
Yeah. I had to bung that to Lavender
对呀 我得把那钱给Lavender
after you made him finger you behind the bins.
是你当初让他在垃圾箱后边指交你
Let's call it compensation for his trauma.
我们叫它精神损失费吧
Ok.
好吧
Well, that all seems to be in order.
看起来一切都解决了
Thank you, Mr Swan.
谢谢 Swan先生
I wish I could say the pleasure was all mine,
我希望我可以说这都是我的荣幸
but as you and I both know, it was mainly yours.
但是你和我都知道 主要是你的荣幸
Ciao.
再见
As it goes, paying tax felt better than I'd imagined.
事实上 付完税款比我想象得还要好
Probably helps that it was all Walshy's cash.
大概因为这都是Walshy的钱
Now time to make The Statue of Liberty reappear in my life,
现在是时候让自♥由♥女神重新回到我的生活里
or as I like to call her, Sam.
或者我喜欢叫她 Sam
Millman Young. How may I help you?
密尔曼杨杂♥志♥ 有什么需要帮助的吗
Can you take a piss in Little Prick's coffee for me?
你可以为我撒泡尿到小混球的咖啡里吗
Right, I'm hanging up now, Vincent.
我要挂电♥话♥了 Vincent
Sam, Sam, don't, it's important.
Sam Sam 别 这很重要
Sorry, bad joke. It's about Robbie.
抱歉 烂笑话 是关于Robbie的事
What's happened? You didn't forget to pick him up did you?
发生什么了 你是不是忘接他了 是吗
No, he's with me. I've just had a problem, my car's packed in.
不是 他跟我在一起 我只是有点问题 我车装不下了
Can you come and get him?
你可以过来接他吗
I'm at a client's house, 23, The Old Yews,
我现在在一个客户家里 旧紫衫路23号♥
on the new estate just off Southend Road.
南路尽头的新房♥产这
I'm at work, Vincent. I can't be there for half an hour.
我在工作 Vincent 我半小时内赶不过去
That's great. Thanks, babe.
很棒 谢了 宝贝
Don't call me fucking babe!
别他妈叫我宝贝
Here she comes, the love of my life, your beautiful mother.
她来了 我一生的挚爱 你美丽的母亲
All right, wish me luck.
好的 祝我好运
What the fuck is this, Vincent? Sorry, Robbie.
这他妈是什么 Vincent 对不起 Robbie
This is our new family abode. Chez Swan.
这是我们的新家 Swan住♥宅♥
Are you deranged? We're getting a divorce.
你神经错乱了吗 我们要离婚了
I don't want to live with you ever again,
我再也不想跟你一起过了
you terrible wanker. Sorry, Robbie.
你个臭傻♥逼♥ 对不起 Robbie
Sam, I know I fucked up. Sorry, Robbie.
Sam 我知道我他妈搞砸了 对不起Robbie
You have every right to hate me, but I want you back.
你有权利恨我 但我想要你回来
I need you back.
我需要你回来
Plus, I've just put down a non-refundable deposit for ten grand on this place,
而且 我刚交了一万镑不可退还的押金买♥♥下这个地方
so, please, just have a look?
所以 拜托了 就看一眼
Please, Mum, have a look.
妈妈 求你了 看看吧
It's fucking amazing in there. Robbie!
这里他妈的太棒了 Robbie
Right, Vincent, five minutes.
好吧 Vincent 5分钟
Come on. After you.
来吧 你先请
Is there any way you can stop the deposit from being taken?
你有没有什么方法可以不拿走这笔押金
You see, my soon to be ex-husband isn't a well man, Philip.
你看 马上要变成我前夫这人 并不是一个健全的人 Philip
He's lost his marbles.
他失去了理智
I only show people around. I don't really have a say in that.
我只是带人们来参观 我没有决定权的
Don't listen to her, Philip.
不要听她的 Philip
Once she understands that I'm a changed man
一旦她明白我已经改变了
and I would never cheat on her again, we'll take it.
我不会再出轨 我们就买♥♥下
That's his problem, you see, Philip.
这就是他的问题 你看 Philip
He doesn't understand how embarrassing this is for you or me.
他不明白这让你跟我有多尴尬
He thinks he can buy his way out of any problem.
他觉得他可以用钱解决所有的问题
剧集 | 白金狂人(2017) | 导航列表