剧集 | 白金狂人(2017) | 导航列表
and press play and record.
按播放并录制
There you go. That's it.
讲完了 就是这样
If you film it and run off a couple of copies,
如果你来拍 再录上几份拷贝
there's a 20 in it for you.
你就能分到20英镑
Hm, let me see.
恩 让我想想
My dignity and self respect versus 20 pounds, that is a tough one.
我的尊严和自尊和20英镑比 很难抉择呀
Come on, Donna doesn't give a shit.
不要这样 Donna一点也不介意
It's all tasteful Page 3 stuff.
这些都是第三版的高级玩意儿
Yeah, Page 3 isn't really tasteful, though, is it?
是啊 但第三版并不太高级吧 是吧
Oh, your KGB pal is back for more info.
噢 你的苏联安全委员会兄弟又来套消息了
Tell you what, try and resist the urge to grass this time.
告诉你 这次控制一下打小报告的冲动吧
Hello. Miss Barnes. Don't tell me?
你好 Barnes女士 不要告诉我
You liked our windows so much you're back for a free quote?
你爱死我们的窗户 然后想免费测量报个价
Unfortunately, I'm here on official business,
不巧 我是为了公事而来
though you could sell me anything
但你可以向我推销任何东西
with those puppy dog eyes of yours.
就用你那楚楚可怜的小眼神
Any sign of your colleague Vincent Swan?
有关于你同事Vincent Swan的任何消息吗
I don't think I have a colleague called Vincent Swan.
我想我没有叫Vincent Swan的同事
Nice, very good.
很好 很好
The problem is our investigators have evidence
问题是我们调查人员有证据显示
that Mr Swan has been an employee of Cachet Windows for the last eight months.
Swan先生过去八个月一直为金牌窗业工作
And yet no-one who works here seems to remember him.
但是这里的员工似乎没人记得他
Isn't that strange...
不是有点奇怪吗
..Pretty face?
帅哥
That is strange but, like I said, I really can't help you...
是奇怪 但就像我刚刚所说的 我真的帮不了你
The thing is Mr...
是这样的 先生
Call me Martin.
叫我Martin吧
Thing is, Martin, we could continue this charade for weeks
Martin 接下来的几个星期我们可以继续玩这个猜谜游戏
until I eventually catch him,
直到我最后逮到他
or we could investigate other avenues
或者我们可以研究其他的方法
for making all of this unpleasantness disappear.
来避免这些不愉快
I'm sorry, other avenues?
什么 其他方法
Let's just say I'm more inclined to believe an individual
这样说吧 我会更偏向于相信
when they're trying to be accommodating.
那些尽力与人方便的人
Right now, I can see great potential
现在 我可以看得出
for how accommodating you might be to me.
你可能是一个极好打交道的人
Oh, my goodness. Is that the time? I must fly.
噢 天哪 这么晚了 我得走了
Tell Mr Swan I'll be back tomorrow.
告诉Swan先生 我明天会回来
They look evil. Dad, I'm scared.
它们看起来很坏 老爸 我害怕
It's freezing, Vincent, can't we just eat these in the car?
冷死了 Vincent 我们不能在车里面吃吗
Don't be daft. Look around.
别傻啦 看看四周
This beats any al-fresco dining experience on the planet.
这可是世界上最好的户外野餐经历(al-fresco)
Is al-fresco Italian for bleak and terrifying?
"al-fresco"是意大利语"荒凉可怕"的意思吗
Oh!
噢
All right, look, we're not going to let a couple of seagulls
好吧 我们不能让几只海鸥
ruin our moment.
破坏了我们的欢乐时光
They're predators,
他们是掠夺者
they won't attack if an alpha stares them down.
只要它们的老大死盯着 它们就不敢攻击了
I'll bog them out, you finish your dinner.
我来阻止它们 你们享受你们的晚餐
Right, you thieving little bastards, stay away from my family.
你们这些混♥蛋♥小偷 离我家人远远的
Really?
真的吗
He's obviously practised this before.
他明显是排练过这事的
All right, maybe we've all had about as much Vincent time
好吧 也许我们都已经承受不了
as we can handle.
这样的家庭时光了
Whoa! Mum! Right. Car.
哎呀 老妈 就这样 回车里
We're getting in the car this instant. This is ridiculous
我们马上就回车里 这太荒唐了
Right, your dad can do better than this. What are you doing?
好吧 你们的老爸可以做得更好 你干嘛
Run!
冲啊
What I really wanted to show you was this creation.
我想给你们看的就是我的创作
Would you like mine?
你喜欢我的吗
We have to go on this!
我们一定要坐这个
Go. Let's go, let's go.
走 走 走
Let's go, let's go, run, run!
走 走 跑啊 跑啊
Thank you.
谢谢
They really needed that. I enjoyed it.
他们真的很需要这样 我也很享受
Good. So, are you heading back in tomorrow?
很好 所以 你打算明天回去了吗
No, I thought we could all go up to London.
不 我想我们可以直开到伦敦
We can't keep them off school another day.
我们不能让他们再翘一天课了
Besides, it's Robbie's school trip tomorrow
还有 明天Robbie要参加学校的郊游
and I said you might chaperone him, if you were around.
而且我说了你会陪着他 如果你有空的话
Where are they going?
他们去哪里
Is that a yes?
这是同意了吗
I'm thinking about it.
我还在考虑
Right, well, it's Joseph And His Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat
好吧 是去看音乐剧<约瑟的神奇彩衣>
in Basildon Civic Centre.
在巴西尔登活动中心
You're going have to make me spunk in a few more pairs of trousers
那你得让我多射湿几条裤子
before I agree to that. Well, that can be arranged.
我才能答应 这个嘛 可以安排一下
You two are disgusting.
你们两个太恶心了
We weren't the only ones having a productive day.
并不是只有我们度过了收获颇丰的一天
Right. I'll run off a few copies.
好了 我再去弄几份拷贝
Brian, can you tell them to hurry up, please.
Brian 告诉他们快点好吗
Bollocks. Erm... blank tape.
糟了 嗯嗯 空白带子
Bollocks.
糟了
Erm...
恩
The next day, after Sam had persuaded me several times over,
第二天 因为Sam"劝说"了我好几次
I agreed to take Robbie on his school trip.
我答应带Robbie去参加他学校的郊游
Right, wait here, I'll be back in a minute.
在这里等一下 我很快回来
But before that my other demanding children required some attention.
但在那之前 我其他有需求的孩子们也得要一些关注
Morning, arseholes. All right? Right, I haven't got long,
早上好啊 混♥蛋♥ 还行吧 还行 我没什么时间
I've got to get on a coach with 35 snotty-nosed teenagers in half an hour.
半个小时后 我要和35个讨人厌的小鬼一起坐车
Ah, sweetheart. Some coffee and some toast, please.
啊 亲爱的 我要咖啡和吐司
There we are.
给你
Thanks for doing these.
谢谢你们做这事
You're welcome.
不用谢
Shut the lid, will ya? That fucking thing gives me the creeps.
盖上盒盖 可以吗 那个他妈的东西让我害怕
You're happy to sit in a room
你很开心坐在
full of sex offenders taking tit pics of a teenager
充满性侵犯者的房♥间里 看他们拍女孩的奶♥子♥
but lovable old ET gives you the creeps?
但这可爱的外星人却让你害怕
That was business. This is different, innit?
那是公事 这不一样 是不是
I just don't trust his kind. His kind?
我只是不相信他那一种人 他那一种
What, special effects puppets?
什么 特效做出来的人偶
You know what I mean. Fucking aliens. What is their game?
你知道我什么意思 他妈的外星人 他们在玩什么把戏
I'm not sure they exist, let alone have a game.
我不确定他们真实存在 更别说玩把戏了
If they want me to be less suspicious,
如果他们想让我别这么怀疑他们
stop shining blinding white lights in my face.
就不要在我面前再射出刺目的白光
And speak through your mouths,
还有用嘴巴说话
don't send messages directly to my brain.
别朝我的大脑直接传输信息
That's fucking freaky.
那太他妈恐怖了
Most of these concerns appear to be based on
他的大部分担心都是来自于
Close Encounters Of The Third Kind.
科幻电影<第三类接触>
Speaking of close encounters,
说到接触
did our friendly neighbourhood tax inspector pay a visit?
今天我们那位友善的税务员来过吗
Yes, she did, and the good news is I might have found a way
嗯 她来过 好消息是我可能找到一个办法
to get her off your back.
帮你甩开她
The bad news is I think it involves me sleeping with her.
坏消息是我觉得我可能得和她睡
It sounds like disastrous news. For her.
听起来太悲惨了 对她来说
A bit of, erm, good old-fashioned sexual harassment.
有点那种 呃 老式性骚扰的意思啊
The sly minx.
这狡猾风♥骚♥♥女♥
So, look, what's next?
所以呢 下面怎么做
I don't feel comfortable asking you to sleep with her.
我感觉直接要求你跟她上♥床♥不太好
Although I'm definitely going to insist he does exactly that.
尽管我一定会坚持让他这么做
Lavender wasn't the only one holding the shitty end of the stick.
Lavender可不是唯一一个运气不好的
When I'm old and you even think about putting me in a home,
有一天我老了 你甚至想把我丢进养老院的时候
reflect back on this day, young Robbie.
回想回想今天 小Robbie
These are the sacrifices.
这就是我为你做的牺牲
Morning, girls.
早上好 女孩们
Is that your teacher?
那是你的老师吗
Yeah. Please don't embarrass me today, Dad.
嗯 拜托今天别让我尴尬 老爸
I wouldn't dream of it,
我想都不会想
I'll be on my best behaviour, son. OK.
我会拿出最好的表现 儿子 好吧
剧集 | 白金狂人(2017) | 导航列表