剧集 | 我为养生狂(2023) | 导航列表
Are you okay?
-不好 -天啊,莉维
Uh, no. - Jesus, Liv.
妳在搞什麽?
Wha-- What the hell?
你随时可以出手帮我,阿嘉
You can help any time, Gaz.
不要,快滚,我们名额满了
No, get lost, roster's full.
但我是你姐姐,妈说你一定要帮我
But I'm your sister. And Mum says you have to.
-这裡不是药局 -怎麽?我需要阿斯匹灵,我全身痛
Oi, this isn't a chemist. - What? I need aspirin. Everything hurts.
兄弟,真是对不起
Mate, I'm so sorry.
她是破坏王
She's a total nightmare.
没关係
That's fine.
闭嘴,别听他的,我可是人体阳光
Shut up. Don't listen to him. I'm a human sunbeam.
看得出来
I can tell. Ow.
妳的确点亮了我的一天
You've, uh, certainly brightened my day.
拜託,阿嘉
Please, Gaz.
你是真的为了婚礼的事在生气?
Are you seriously pissy about the wedding stuff?
妳是真的要我免费教妳健身?
Oh, are you seriously asking me to help you get fit for free?
听我说,为了回美国,我一定要...
Listen, for me to get back to the US, I have to--
妳就是恨不得 赶快脱离我们,对吧?
Oh, just-- You can't get away from us quick enough, can you?
祝妳顺利把这一身调好
Good luck getting all this sorted out.
我觉得你们需要一点隐私 我自己去外面消肿好了好吗?
I feel like you guys need some privacy, so I'm gonna de-swell outside. Cool?
他是什麽来历?
What's his deal?
前足球员...
Ex-football player who--
-不行,妳想都别想 -怎样啦?
No. No, don't even think about it. - What?
这裡是艾萨克的避风港
This is Isaac's safe space,
妳是危险人物
and you are not a safe person.
拜託你听我说好吗?
Can you please hear me out?
那是灌肠排毒的关係
Oh, that's the cleanse. Did a colonic.
-妳走吧 -好
Go. Just-- - Yeah.
我走...
I'm just...
不行,快走
No, go! - Oh, God.
真是的
Oh, jeez.
我不懂
I don't get it. I felt amazing yesterday.
我昨天感觉好极了
我还要帮我朋友替她的孩子办派对
I've gotta help my friend with her kid's party.
每个人到这阶段都一样
This happens to everyone at this stage.
我知道很辛苦
I know it's brutal, but it's worth it if you push through.
-但只要妳坚持下去绝对是值得的 -好吧
Okay.
在开始之前
Now, before we get started, let's just double-check.
我们要再确认一次
-今天没去做水疗? -没有
So, haven't been to a spa today? - No.
-不会头晕? -不会
Not feeling faint? - No.
过去24小时内有服用-抗凝血剂、阿斯匹灵等药物吗?
Any medications, blood-thinners, aspirin in the last 24 hours?
为什麽?-安全起见
Uh, why? - Safety protocols.
我们需要重新安排时间
We'd need to reschedule.
没有,都很好
Oh, no, it's-- It's fine.
太好了
Great.
准备拔罐了吗?
Ready to purge?
准备好了
Yeah.
看看妳这模样
Oh, look at the state you're in.
我早跟妳说过,那个排毒太荒谬了
I told you that cleanse was ridiculous.
没事的
Ow! It's fine.
妈,我来帮妳...
Here, Mum, let me help--
妳每次想帮忙都会帮倒忙
Any time you try and help, somehow it makes it worse.
好喔,妳这是接近人格谋杀
All right. Slight character assassination.
-奥莉维亚! -天啊
Olivia! - Oh, God.
妳把这裡变成犯罪现场了
You're turning this place into a crime scene.
是那个鬼阿斯匹灵 我不知道自己还在渗血
It's the fucking aspirin. I didn't realize I was still oozing.
妳是在渗血
Well, you are. - Yeah, 'cause you just tore my scabs off.
好啦,因为妳把我结痂剥掉了
都是我的错,是吧?
And that's my fault, is it?
哦,天哪。
Oh, my God.
妈,妳是怎麽了?
Mum, what is wrong?
普莱斯医生把我开除了
Dr. Price fired me.
什麽?
What?
-为什麽?妳在那裡做那麽久了 -对,妳不说我也知道
Why? You've worked there forever. - Yes, I'm aware of that.
出了什麽事?
Well, what happened?
因为我笨到听妳的话
Well, stupidly, I took your advice
去跟普莱斯医生说他记忆力衰退
and talked to Dr. Price about his memory loss.
-他听了不高兴 -妳这麽做是对的
He did not like hearing it. - Well, you did the right thing.
这不是对错的问题
It doesn't matter if it's wrong or it's right.
我失业了
I don't have a job.
也许是件好事
Well, maybe that's a good thing.
妳这麽辛苦工作,该好好享受人生了
You work so hard. Now you can have some fun.
像妳一样?
Like you?
妳累积了什麽成绩?
What have you got to show for it?
妳户头存了多少钱?
How much have you got in savings?
退休金呢?
In superannuation?
妳也许是过一天算一天 但在现实世界...
You might live day by day, but in the real world--
我是活在现实世界裡,妈
I live in the real world.
别批评我的生活 只因为妳不敢开心过日子
Don't shit all over my life because you're afraid of joy.
我哪裡不敢开心,我开心得很
I am not afraid of joy. I'm full of joy.
我开心得不得了
I am a joyful person.
说出三件能让妳开心的事
Name three things that bring you joy.
来,说来听听
Um... - Go on, name them.
-咖啡 -天啊
Coffee. - Oh, God.
-电视 -哇,石破天惊,还有呢?
Television. - Wow, riveting. What else?
妈!
Mum!
♪ Softly, just break it to me softly ♪
♪ Be straight with me but... ♪
搞什麽?
Oh, come on.
(今日公车服务全数取消)
停...
Here.
莉维希利
Liv Healy.
史塔夫洛斯?
Stavros?
嘿,兄弟,是千层麵莉维 妳不是住在纽约?
Hey, bro, it's Lasagna Liv. I thought you lived in New York.
我是
I do.
我要去勃朗特找艾美 能送我一程吗?
Hey, uh, I'm going to Bronte to see Amy. Reckon I can get a lift?
有什麽问题,上车
Sure thing. Jump in.
哇,你朋友好茫
Wow. [laughing] Your mate is munted.
我跟你说,哪个运动最让我意外
I'll tell you what was a surprise for me sporting-wise?
-好 -爱上高尔夫
Yeah. - Loving golf.
我一直想打高尔夫
Well, I've always wanted to get into golf.
谢谢,这是法国产的麻布
Thank you. It's flax linen from France.
好多苍蝇
There are so many flies.
至少牠们有在吃东西
At least they are eating it.
-谢了,史塔夫 -不客气,莉维
Thanks, Stav. - Pleasure, Liv.
-艾美,妳看是谁载我来的 -艾美
Amy, look who I got a lift with. - Amy.
-史塔夫洛斯 -听说妳现在过得不错
Stavros. - Heard you lived this way.
有人升级了
Someone leveled up.
好
Okay.
欣赏妳上个月扳倒财政部长
Loved your take-down of the treasurer last month.
号♥外,史塔夫洛斯卡维拉斯 仍对妳念念不忘
Um, breaking news, Stavros Karvelas still has the hots for you.
妳刚才哈草吗?
Did you just punch some cones?
没有,是二手烟
No, it's second-hand smoke.
怎麽...妳的背是怎麽了?
What-- Jeez, what's with your back?
就是我在做的那个蠢朋迪排毒
Oh, it's the stupid Bondi Cleanse that I'm doing.
不准弄坏家具 不准批评我朋友的人生选择
No broken furniture, no judginess of my friends' life choices,
记住,这是小孩的派对
and remember, this is a kids' party.
各位,这是莉维,我高中的死党
Everyone, this is Liv, my best friend from high school, back from New York.
刚从纽约回来
Liv, this is everyone. - Hello. Hi.
-莉维,跟大家问好 -嗨,大家好
你好吗?幸会
How you going? Nice to meet you.
我们其实在艾美的派对见过面
We've actually met at, um, Amy's party.
妳把我们买♥♥给她的气炸锅弄坏了
You broke the air fryer that we bought her.
喔,糟糕
Oh, shit.
抱歉,我不能吃这个,我...
Sorry. I can't have that, I'm--
我在断食,抱歉
I'm fasting. Sorry.
我的味觉可能归零了,好难吃
Uh, my taste buds have reset. That is horrible.
这是无敏食物
It's allergy-free.
要是碰了普通食物 有一半的孩子会爆♥炸♥
Touch normal food and half the kids explode.
总之,那是两房♥的房♥子
Anyway, look, it was a two-bedroom. It's listed at 1.65.
权状1.65,是地面层
It's ground floor.
没有停车位
There's no parking.
开价三百万多一点
It went for just over three million.
剧集 | 我为养生狂(2023) | 导航列表