剧集 | 我为养生狂(2023) | 导航列表
而且感情是需要妥协的 烛台的事别再提了,好吗?
And relationships are about compromise, so can we drop the candelabra, please?
帮你盛一盘?
Make you up a plate?
现在感觉如何?
How do you feel?
好丢脸
Embarrassed.
快疯掉
Weirded out.
觉得自己蠢到爆
Like a giant knob, basically.
欢迎成为平凡人
Welcome to being human.
妳的客户会不会事后都说不出话?
Are all your clients a bit blah afterward?
没错,受到正面冲击
Oui, it's confronting.
但我总是让他们自己决定要透露多少
But I always let them decide how much they want to bare.
我只负责引导
I'm simply a guide.
越引导越困惑
A guide to confusion.
敞开自己倾听内心的声音需要练习
Well, opening up to your inner voice takes practice.
就算妳去倾听并承认妳的恐惧
Even when you listen and acknowledge your fears,
仍需要时间去理解
it takes time to understand them,
认知到自己被困住了
recognize how much they are holding you back.
光是第一步我最近不知听了多少次
Just the first step. I've been hearing a lot of that lately.
那妳是否觉得自己被害怕搞砸的恐惧困住
Well, do you feel your fear of fucking up is holding you back?
-我不知道 -不对,不是妳知不知道
I don't know. - No, not do you know.
妳有感觉吗?
Do you feel?
也许吧
Uh, maybe.
大概吧
Probably.
妳在逃避一些事
You run from things.
把自己的某部分藏起来,对吧?
Hide parts of yourself, oui?
对,可是...
Uh, yeah, but...
我想如果我不像这样游戏人间的话
I think if I'm not this, like, you know, fun-loving, life of the party,
那我是谁?我...
then who am I? I'm...
我很怕真正的我会让人失望
I'm scared that the real me will disappoint people.
我懂妳的感受
I know how you feel.
我也有这种恐惧
I fear it too.
对,可是妳...
Yeah, but you're ju--
等等,什麽?
Wait, what?
我们比妳想像的更相像
We're more similar than you think.
哇靠!
Holy shit!
-我的名字是...凯伦 -天啊
My name's... Karen. - Oh, my God.
我尝试用我的真名 出版一本性心理学的书
I tried publishing a book on sex psychology under my real name,
但卖♥♥得惨不忍♥睹
but, uh, the sales were shocking.
没人想听澳洲妹谈自我提升和性
No one wants to hear Outback Kazza talk about self-improvement and sex,
即便我有硕士学位
even with a master's degree.
他们想听欧洲女人说的
They wanna hear it from some European woman.
于是凯伦成了...
So Karen became...
卡蜜儿
Camille.
但妳整天说要裸♥露♥自己结果妳自己...
But you're all about baring yourself, and you're the one that's--
隐藏我自己?
Hiding myself?
对
Yeah.
很讽刺吧?
The irony, eh?
重点是我认为卡蜜儿
The thing is, I think that Camille
是我的内心的声音真实的我
is my inner voice, my truth.
而且她比凯伦有自信多了
And she's way more confident than Karen ever was.
大家迟早会发现
People will find out.
我相信一定会的
I'm sure they will.
不过...
But...
等那天到来,我会面对恐惧
...when that happens, I'll face that fear.
但只要我让卡蜜儿存活得越久
But the longer I can keep Camille alive,
我就能帮助更多人
the more people I can help.
她是沃加瓦加人?开什麽玩笑?
She's from Wagga Wagga? Are you kidding me?
我都不知道该不该写出来
I don't know if I should use it though.
妳在说些什麽?那是妳的专访
What are you talking about? That's your story.
“惊爆性学专家真面目是澳洲妹”
"Lauded Sexpert Revealed to be Basic Bogan."
这也太狠了
Oh, that's a bit harsh.
她是罪有应得
Uh, and well deserved.
假冒身份给大众洗♥脑♥
She's peddling bullshit under false pretenses.
妳知道她有心理学学位吗? 而且还有两个
You know she has a psychology degree? Two in fact.
所有的想法和研究都是她自己的
So all the ideas and research are hers.
她的立论基础是诚实,结果她在说谎
Uh, okay, her entire philosophy is about being honest, and she's lying.
对,但可以帮助大家又有什麽关係?
Yeah, but does it matter if it helps people?
她才没有,好吗?
She doesn't, okay?
我试了她的“裸♥露♥妳的慾望”鬼话
I tried her whole "bare your desires" bullshit.
我跑去道格的工地找他
I... I turned up to Doug's work,
我全身脱♥光♥在他办公室想给他惊喜
and I surprised him in his office, wearing nothing.
结果一塌煳涂,好吗? 真是丢脸丢爆了
It was a huge failure, okay? Talk about embarrassing.
-我的天啊 -我的天啊
Oh, my God. - Oh, my God.
妳是说真的吗?
Are you serious?
但我觉得丢脸也是一种过程
我的疗程也是这样
But I think embarrassment is part of it. It happened in my session as well.
真的别说了,好吗?
So-- - No, don't even, okay?
别再给我什麽建议了 妳一定要揭发她
I'm not taking any more advice. You need to expose her.
“揭发”听起来太狠了
"Expose" sounds violating.
莉维,这是妳的工作,好吗?
Liv, this is your job, okay?
别怕伤了谁的感情
It's not about feelings or tiptoeing around anyone.
要忠实地面对妳的读者
It's about being truthful to your audience.
妳要写爆红报导给薇乐莉看,对吧?
Okay, you need to go viral for Valerie, right?
-对 -这一篇等于妳回家的机票
Yeah. - This is your ticket home.
有好料就爆吧
Lean into the juice.
♪ Come on over, come on in ♪
♪ Come on over ♪
♪ Welcome back, we're here again ♪
♪ Come on over ♪
♪ Come on over, come on in... ♪
好了,我的车在这裡
All right, my car's up here.
快去写
Go, write.
我会回家 假装在道格工地的事没发生过
I'll go home, pretend that whole thing at Doug's work never happened.
什麽?
What?
那是艾萨克
That's Isaac.
比妳描述的还帅
Huh? Even hotter than you described.
再见,宝贝
See ya, babe.
♪ Come on over ♪
♪ Come on over, come on in... ♪
♪ Welcome back, we're here again ♪
♪ Come on over ♪
艾萨克?你好
Isaac? Hello. - Whoa!
莉维,妳好
Uh, Liv. Hi.
抱歉,我只是在等捲饼
Hi. - Sorry, I'm just waiting on a wrap.
所以...妳好点了吗?
So... feeling better?
我没事,我想向你坦露我自己
Yeah, fine. Um, I wanna bare myself to you.
-好喔 -札克
Okay? - Zack.
-不是我 -那个...
Nope. - Yeah. See...
我喜欢你 那天晚上我很清醒还玩得很开心
I like you, and I had heaps of fun the other night, sober,
这把我吓到了,因为...
and that really scares me, because--
其实就是去你的,因为...
But, like, fuck you actually 'cause-- - Excuse me?
-妳说什麽? -麦克?
Mack. - Oh.
我的表达好像太强烈了
That came out way harsher than I intended.
因为我们上次非约会之后 你变得好奇怪
It's just you got really weird when I went out after our non-date,
我不知道是为什麽
and I don't know why that is.
-莱拉克 -莱拉克?
Lilac. - Lilac?
他妈的在搞笑吗?莱拉克
Are you fucking kidding me? Lilac?
抱歉,很可爱的名字
Oh, hi. Sorry. Lovely name.
很漂亮的花
Gorgeous flower.
妳说得对
You're right.
我的确怪怪的
I did, yeah.
不瞒妳说妳也把我吓坏了
In the spirit of honesty, you scare the shit out of me too.
真的?
Really?
那好
Okay.
戒毒之后,这些对我都很陌生
I'm new to all this, at being clean.
我不知道该怎麽做才对
I've no idea what I'm supposed to be doing,
只知道要和以前的我完全背道而驰
other than the complete opposite of what I always do.
所以你以前是怎样的?
Which is what exactly?
一头栽入诱惑裡
Dive headfirst into temptation.
所以接下来呢?
So, what then?
健身伙伴?
Gym buddies?
好,健身伙伴
Yeah. Gym buddies.
艾萨克
Isaac.
是你
That's you. - Hmm?
你的东西好了
Your thing. - Oh.
这裡,我是艾萨克
Yeah. Isaac.
剧集 | 我为养生狂(2023) | 导航列表