剧集 | 我为养生狂(2023) | 导航列表
急救勤务742,我们有位女性伤者 头部受伤,无意识
奥莉维亚,听得到吗?
We have a female patient, unconscious with a head injury.
(澳洲雪梨)
Olivia, can you hear me?
奥莉维亚,妳听得到吗?
Olivia, can you hear me?
-干 -来,别紧张
Fuck.
-没事,别乱动 -冷静点,妳在救护车裡
Look, it's okay. It's okay. No. - You're okay.
不,我要...
You're in an ambulance. - No, no. I need to--
快放我出去
Let me out.
-冷静 -放手
Ow! Whoa! - It's okay. - Off. Off.
-别乱动 -你们在做什麽...放我出去!
Stop. - What is-- Let me out!
希利小姐
Miss Healy-- - Oh, my boob!
我的胸部!
What? No, I need to get home!
-什麽?不行,我要回家! -抓住她!
天啊,我要回家!
Grab her! - Oh, God! I wanna go home!
(纽约,两天前)
抱歉,我的错
Sorry. My bad.
-眼神接触太多了 -好
That's too much eye contact. - Okay.
-靠,我快到了 -好
Oh, shit, I'm coming. - Okay.
你可以滚了
You need to skedaddle. - Oh.
-不一起吃个饭? -我不行
You don't wanna grab a bite? - Well, I can't.
听我说...凯文?
I wanna say, Kevin?
-明天呢? -没办法
Tomorrow? - No can do.
我明天要去澳洲
I'll be in Australia tomorrow.
最好是
Right.
是真的,我好姊妹40岁生日
No, really. It's my best friend's 40th.
我週末要飞过去给她惊喜
I'm flying in for the weekend to surprise her.
妳的生活也太充实了
Your life is intense.
没错,世事难料,人生苦短
Yeah, well, existence is random, life is short.
不好好把握人生的每一刻 他妈的有什麽意义?
If you're not making the most of every moment, what's the fucking point?
好...好痛
Okay. Ow.
♪ I've been so good all of my life ♪
♪ Played by the rules To make things right ♪
♪ But now I'm taking my sweet time ♪
-嘿 -莉维
Hey. - Yo, Liv.
我老婆超爱妳推荐的那间酒吧
My wife loved that bar you recommended.
就说生蚝很有用吧
Told you the oysters would work.
她到了
Here she is.
(盛宴)
(莉维希利吃爆布鲁克林)
(《皇家盛宴》电视版)
有了
Here we go.
嗨,薇乐莉
Hi, Valerie.
我不会缠着妳让我当新节目的评审
I'm not gonna hassle you about being a judge for the new TV show.
但我仍坚持原本的提桉
Although, I do stand by my original pitch.
“世界顶尖名厨 由《盛宴》美食评论名笔评审”
"World's top chefs being judged by Banquet's top food writer."
我本人,这节目我他妈的想看
Me. I'd watch the shit out of it.
我知道我不是首选,可是我觉得...
I know I'm not the obvious choice, but I think--
我也他妈的想看
I'd watch the shit out of it too.
事实上,我认为 全球120个地区的100万观众
In fact, I think a million people across 120 territories
都他妈的想看
would watch the shit out of it.
妳就是我的首选
You're my pick.
别闹了
Get the fuck out.
-妳写的东西跟得上潮流 -天啊
Your writing's on point. - Oh, my God.
妳的品味无人能及
You got a palate like no one else.
所有名厨都敬重妳
All the best chefs respect you,
加上妳是澳洲人更是卖♥♥点
and this whole Australian thing, I can sell it.
天啊,我脸都麻痺了
Oh, my God. I can't feel my face.
我没听错吧?我的表情很怪吗?
Is this really happening? Is my face being weird?
有一个问题
One problem.
出了餐饮界,莉维希利就是个路人
Outside the food industry, Liv Healy means nothing.
也太伤人了
Oh, wow, harsh.
是真的,但很伤人
节目高层觉得妳是来凑数的
- It's true, but harsh. - The show execs see you as a wild card.
我要向他们证明
I need to prove to them
妳的观点能引发餐饮界以外的共鸣
that your voice can reach an audience outside the food industry.
那当然
Sure.
要怎麽做?
How, exactly?
我要妳写一篇报导
I need you to write an article.
对,我需要妳写一些 能让妳得到全球关注的东西
Yeah, I need you to write something that raises your profile globally.
对,那些高层要看到妳关注度够高
The execs need to see you reach a large audience,
变得家喻户晓,一夕爆红
build familiarity, go viral.
节目四週后就要上档了 我们明天见个面,讨论策略
The show launches in four weeks. Let's talk tomorrow. We'll talk strategy.
可以改到星期一吗? 我这个週末得去澳洲一趟
Can we make it Monday? Gotta go to Australia for the weekend.
好,没问题,好好玩
Yeah. Yes. Have your fun.
好
Yeah.
-星期一见,这是玩真的 -天啊
Come Monday, it's on.
真的,这能让妳从史蒂芬妮杰曼诺塔
Seriously, this is gonna take you from Stefani Germanotta
一夕成为他妈的女神卡卡
to Lady fucking Gaga.
我他妈的爱死她了
Oh, I fucking love her.
好,我要走人了,我的狗要吃癫痫药
Okay, I gotta bounce. My dog needs her epilepsy meds.
我们再聊
I'll talk to you soon. - Yeah.
-这次可不得了 -天啊
This is huge. - Wow.
别搞砸了
Don't fuck it up. - Uh-huh.
我在庆祝
I'm celebrating.
好吃
Yum.
靠...好耶
Damn. Yes.
-乾杯 -谢谢
Cheers. - Thank you.
各位女士先生,我们即将开始降落 准备抵达雪梨
Ladies and gentlemen, we'll shortly begin our descent into Sydney,
当地高温38度
where it's hot at 38 degrees.
(雪梨机场)
-搞什麽,怎麽这麽潮湿? -欢迎来到雪梨,朋友
Fuck me dead. How's the fucking humidity? - Welcome to Sydney, mate.
♪ Happy birthday to you ♪
祝妳生日快乐
♪ Happy birthday to you ♪
祝妳生日快乐
♪ Happy birthday, dear Amy-- ♪
生日快乐,亲爱的艾美...
艾美!
Amy!
他妈的,靠!
Holy fuck!
我懂,这是史上最棒的礼物!
I know! Here's the best present ever!
我的天啊!
Don't see how this tops the air fryer we got her.
怎麽赢得过我们送的气炸锅?
不会吧?
What?
-嗨 -这真是最棒的礼物
Hi. - This is the best present ever.
我真高兴妳来了
Oh, I'm so happy you're here.
我怎麽会错过,妳这傻瓜
Oh, as if I'd miss it, you maniac.
这儿。 - 哦,什么?
Here. - Oh. What--
来,先帮我拿着
Here, hold all this.
我要敬酒
I'm gonna make a toast.
喔,这先给我,谢了
Oh, I'm just gonna grab that. Thank you.
-好 -我明明在喝
Okay. - I was drinking that.
哈囉,大家好!大家好!
Hello, everyone! Hello! Hi!
艾美关
Amy Kwan,
妳美丽又完美无瑕
you are a beautiful, flawless person.
妳从高中开始就是我的死党
You've been my ride-or-die since high school and my soul mate.
是我的灵魂伴侣
世上没人能让我...
Aw. - And there is no one in the world that I--
喔,靠
Oh, shit.
干,有够惨!
Holy fuck.
大家开始狂欢吧!
Let's get the party started!
♪ You can call me the good-time girl ♪
起床了,大笨猪!
Oh, wake up, boofhead.
出去!
Get out!
妳臭死了
Oh, you stink.
天啊
God!
滚开,你在这裡做什麽?
Far out. What are you doing here anyway?
和妈准备婚礼的东西
Oh, wedding stuff with Mum.
-欢迎回家 -出去
Welcome home. - Oh, get out.
(婚礼新娘)
妈,证婚人已经确定了 但我去找花艺师谈过
Oh, Mum, so the celebrant is confirmed, but I spoke to the florist.
可惜芍药季节过了
Unfortunately, the peonies will be out of season.
我们只能选百合花了
We'll just have to go with the lilies.
真可惜,你最爱芍药了
Oh, that's a shame. You love peonies.
但百合花也一样漂亮 莉维,妳说是不是?
But the lilies will be just as pretty. Don't you think, Liv?
不知道你的同志祖先
Wonder what your gay ancestors would think
对你步入守旧制度会怎麽想
about you entering into an antiquated institution
毕竟那是以压♥迫♥和佔有为主轴
that's predominantly about oppression and ownership.
我会把它变得有声有色
That I'm making it fabulous.
来点维他命C
Some vitamin C.
吸管管呢?
Strawsie?
-耶! -天啊
剧集 | 我为养生狂(2023) | 导航列表