剧集 | 我为养生狂(2023) | 导航列表
There she is. We've been trying to reach you the last half hour.
我们想跟你联机,连了半个小时
对,我...很抱歉
Oh, yeah, I'm-- Sorry.
我的手♥机♥一直出状况
My phone was being an absolute nightmare, but it should be all good now. Hi.
但现在应该没事了,大家好
太好了,我们开始吧
Great. Let's get started.
对,我好兴奋,这真是太开心了
Yes! I am so pumped. This is so exciting.
你能不能再跟我说一次 我们要谈什么?
Can you just really quickly tell me what it's about again?
她...
Oh!She...
创意简报
The creative brief.
对,就是我寄给你的那个
Yeah, the one that I emailed you about.
抱歉,我只是有点脑雾,没事
Yeah. Sorry, I just had a little brain fart, but all good.
莉维,这位是阿曼拉马汀纳 超级公♥关♥
Liv, this is Armand La Martina, publicist extraordinaire.
莉维希利,我爱死你了
Liv Healy, I adore you.
-你嘴真甜,谢谢 -好的,核准的话题重点
Oh, that's very lovely. Thank you. - Now, the approved talking points.
整份都寄给你了
You've read the list that was sent over, I'm sure.
你应该都看过了
-对,都很好 -有什么想法吗?
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah, all good. - Any thoughts?
莉维?
Liv?
莉维?
Liv? - Oh, uh, yeah.
我觉得没什么问题,都很好
No, it all seemed pretty crystal to me.
很好
Great, okay.
这位是洛基弗里恩
This is Rockie Freene,
名人御用造型师
stylist to anyone who matters. - Hello.
他帮你精心准备了 好几套宣传照的造型
Now, he's picked out some glamorous options for the promo shoot.
但我们都觉得
But we're all feeling
魏斯伍德那套最好
the Westwood piece.
天啊,那件洋装让我的眼睛高♥潮♥了
Oh, my God, yeah. That dress made my eyes orgasm.
-很好 -酷!
Yes. - Cool!
如果你能把尺寸用电邮传过来那就太好了
If you could email through your measurements, that'd be great.
好,抱歉,请听我说
Yeah. Um, and, sorry, can I just say,
我对这整件事真是兴奋得不得了
I am so excited about this whole thing.
我们一定能把《皇家盛宴》变成经典
I think we're gonna make Banquet Royale,
其他节目根本追不上我们的车尾灯
like, the show that all other shows are gonna be compared to.
这种自信就对了,妹子
Love your energy, girl.
关于新的宣传日期...
Now, about the new campaign dates--
等等,她坐错...
Hang on, she's on the wrong-- Oh, fuck!
-干! -你说什么?抱歉,不是说你们
Excuse me? - Oh, no, no, sorry. No, not you guys.
干!麻烦你开门好吗?
Fuck! Can you please open the door?
不...等等!
Oh, no, no, no. Wait!
等等
Wait!
干...别走!
Fuck! Fuck, wait!
干!
Oh, fuck!
-不,该死! -有意思
No! Shit! - Funny.
-莉维? -是,嗨,我在!
Liv? - Uh, yeah. Hi. Yes!
因为媒体泄漏消息 我们必须把推出日期提前
Okay. Due to the media leak, we've had to pull the launch forward,
但原本的流程不会更动太多
but that shouldn't mess with the run-down much.
还是在同一个场地
So we've still got the same venue--
抱歉,你说我们要... 我们要把推出日期提前?
Sorry, sorry, did you say we have to-- We're bringing the launch forward?
提前一周,电邮里都提到了
By a week. It was in the email.
但刚好卡到我弟弟的婚礼...
Oh! It's just that's my little brother's wedding, so...
-糟糕 -好,我们要结束了
Ouch. - Okay, yeah, we've gotta wrap this up.
我们还有别的会要开,谢了
We've got another meeting. Thanks. We'll see you in a couple of days. Okay?
我们几天后见了,好吗?
好,那当然
Yep, absol-- Of course. Ugh.
(薇乐莉:你是怎么回事? 给我振作点,这样不行)
天啊
Oh, God.
(我替你背书,别让我难看)
我就说手♥机♥对你没好处
Told you phones were bad for you.
干!
Fuck!
我什么时候吃了小熊软糖熊?
When did I eat gummy bears?
嘿,你还好吗?
Hey, you okay over there?
你去拿水和面包来,好吗?
Do you mind grabbing some water and bread?
好,没问题
Yeah, fully.
-我帮你抓着头发 -为什么?
Let me grab your hair. - Why?
你就要吐得到处都是了
You're about to puke all over it.
不,我真的没...
No, I'm totally fi--
所以你不能叫巴士回头?
So you can't just get the bus to turn back?
好,没关系,我明白
Yeah, no, no, I unders-- I understand.
好的,还是谢谢你
Okay, thank you anyway.
你要收摊了?
You, uh, finished for the day?
对
Yes.
一定很棒,整个下午没事
Must be nice. Afternoon off.
可以到处走走看看
You can kind of see the world a little bit.
说到这个,你会去堪培拉吗?
Speaking of, any chance that you're going to Canberra?
不会
No.
真的吗?我听说那里的大♥麻♥最纯
Really? Um, 'cause I hear the weed is primo.
根本淡到爆,所以我都是自己种
It's piss-weak. That's why I grow my own.
太好了
Great.
如果你是在暗示要我载你去
If this is your way at hinting at a lift,
我可以帮你
I can do that for you.
那真是太棒了
Oh, that would be amazing.
谢谢
Thank you. - Hmm.
-去搬马铃薯 -是
Get the potatoes. - Yep.
天啊
Oh, God.
拜托告诉我车上没有鼠类
Please tell me there isn't a rodent in here.
我今天真的受够了
I've had way too much of that today.
你表达感谢的方式真有趣
You have a funny way of saying thank you.
所以你觉得我们还有多远?
So how far off do you think we are?
别担心,到了那里你还有很多时间
Don't worry, we're gonna get you there with time to spare.
太好了
Great.
-糟糕 -拜托你把手放在10点和2点位置
Oopsie. - Jesus, hands at ten and two, please!
拿去
Here you go.
你不是说手♥机♥不是什么好东西
What-- Thought you said phones weren't good for you.
对我很有用,对你不好
They're fine for me, they're bad for you.
铃♥声♥停止前快接,打开扩音
Answer it before it stops ringing. Put it on speaker. Go.
-快点 -好
Okay.
喂...
Uh, he-- Hello.
我是莉维,在我身边的是...
Uh, this is Liv. You're on with, um...
-费洛米娜 -费洛米娜
Philomena. Yep. - Philomena.
-嗨 -费洛米娜,事情发生了
Hi-- Hi. - Philomena, it's happening.
-我需要你 -好
I need you.
我马上来
Okay, I am coming.
现在怎么办?
And in the meantime?
只要好好呼吸 别担心,一切都就绪了
Well, you just breathe. Know that we are in the flow of things.
我们都准备好了
We've planned for this,
我马上过去帮你
and I am on my way to you.
-好 -可以了
Okay. - That's enough.
-好的,谢谢,再见 -别说再见
Right. Bye-- Thank-- Bye. - Don't say goodbye.
没说再见很没礼貌
Well, it's rude not to.
刚才你说要马上过去 意思是先把我送到再去吧?
So when you say you're on your way, you mean right after you drop me, yes?
我没时间再绕过去
I-- I don't have time for a detour.
对不起,这是身为陪伴员的职责
I'm sorry, but so be the ways of the doula.
哪里有需要,我就去哪里
I go where I'm needed.
好吧,生个宝宝要多久?
Okay, so how long does it take to pop a baby out?
我没说有人要生宝宝
Baby? I never said anything about a baby.
你不是说你是陪伴员
Oh. I thought you said you were a doula?
我是临终陪伴
I'm a death doula.
你是说里面有人...
You're saying there's someone in there that's...
快死了,对
Dying, yeah.
还有准备跟父亲和丈夫道别的家人
And a family preparing to say goodbye to a father and a husband.
所以你要把我丢在车上?
And you're just gonna leave me in the car?
欢迎你一起进来
You are more than welcome to come inside.
萨基思家很好客的
The Sarkis family are very accommodating.
你疯了吗?
Are you insane?
我去叫出租车
I'll call a cab.
不意外,果然没讯号♥
Of course. Of course there's no reception.
屋里有市话
There is a landline inside.
我绝不进去,谢谢
Absolutely not, thank you.
祝你好运,朋友
Good luck to you, friend.
没讯号♥...
Death--
真是的
Jeez. - Yoo-hoo!
天啊,这是什么鸟不生蛋的地方?
My God, where the fuck am I?
真是的
剧集 | 我为养生狂(2023) | 导航列表