剧集 | 我为养生狂(2023) | 导航列表
Thank you so much, guys, uh, for your patience, um...
达伯特和我
我们要...
Dalbert and I, uh, we-- we just wanted to--
这是我们的婚礼,嗨起来!
It's our wedding! Let's get lit!
-你在做什么? -我们开心地玩吧!
What are you doing? - Let's have some fun!
耶!
Woo! Yeah!
好,我们有个头等舱座位 在一小时后出发
We have a first-class seat that leaves in an hour.
-多少钱? -两万七千元
How much? -$27,000.
你开什么玩笑? 你以为我是示巴女王吗?
Are you serious? Do you think I'm the Queen of Sheba?
你要求的基本上是奇迹
You're asking for a bit of a miracle.
如果你能施展魔法,最好是经济舱
If you could work your magic, preferably in coach,
那就太好了
that would be great.
请稍候
Please hold.
帮个忙好吗?
Uh, a little help?
我不会载你去机场
I'm not driving you to the airport.
好喔
Oh, wow.
谢谢你在女儿有需要的时候这么用心
Thank you so much for being there for your daughter in her time of need.
奥莉维亚,人生有比工作更重要的事
Olivia, there are more important things in life than work.
你当初诊所柜台工作被开除
Says the woman who didn't get off the couch
还不是躺在沙发上起不来
when she was fired from her medical receptionist job.
-至少我的工作不会害死我 -妈,你就是不懂
At least my job wasn't killing me. - Oh, Mum, you just don't get it.
我这15年来的努力就是为了这一刻
The last 15 years, I have been working to this point.
希利小姐?
Ms. Healy? - Yeah?
好,有一班飞机在檀香山停两个小时
I have a flight with a two-hour stopover in Honolulu.
好,太好了
Oh, okay, great.
然后在丹佛停三小时
Then a three-hour stopover in Denver. - [Liv groans]
然后飞到亚特兰大 那里可以搭到经济舱
Then a quick flight to Atlanta, and you can get a coach there.
那我什么时候能到纽约?
Well, when will that get me into New York?
-下周二 -不行
Next Tuesday. - No, no.
抱歉,我必须在24小时内到纽约
Sorry, I need-- I need to be in New York in 24 hours.
等一下
One moment.
听着,我怕你这些晕倒 代表更有严重的问题
Listen, I'm scared that these blackouts mean something more serious.
我在纽约不会晕倒,是这里的问题
Well, I don't black out in New York. It's this place.
就这样吗?你就这么逃避问题?
So that's it? You're just going to run away from your problems?
对,我就是要这么做
Yes, that's exactly what I'm doing.
好吧,我放弃
Fine. I give up.
很好
Good.
要去就去,想怎样都随便你
Go. Do whatever you want to do.
只是别指望你哪天想不开又要回家
Just don't expect me to have the beds made
我会把床铺好等你
every time you decide to grace us with your presence.
随便你
Fine.
就像你父亲的事重演
It's just like your father all over again.
他就是不好好照顾自己结果他最后的下场呢?
He didn't take care of himself. Look what happened to him.
干!妈
Oh, fuck! Mum!
爸的死是我害的,他没有错
What happened to Dad was my fault, not his.
-什么? -那天是我叫他游泳的
What? - I made him swim that day.
他说他不舒服,我还叫他游泳
He said he wasn't feeling well, and I made him swim.
然后他说他想回家
Then he said he wanted to go home.
他说他太累了
He said he was too tired,
而我...越游越远,好让他来追我
and I... swam out further so he would come after me.
都是我的错
It was me.
谢谢你的等待
Thanks for holding.
我设法创造了小奇迹
So I've worked a minor miracle
在一班飞机上乔到一个位子 可以让你实时赶到
and found a seat on a flight that will get you there in time,
但45分钟后就截止报到 你赶得上吗?
but check-in closes in 45 minutes. Can you make it?
希利小姐?
Ms. Healy?
要我订位吗?
Should I go ahead with the booking?
他们不肯加入我的康加排舞 没用的家伙
They wouldn't join my conga. Losers. - Aw.
他们的婚礼正如火如荼 你一定会喜欢,完全是你的风格
But their wedding's going off now. You would've loved it. It was so you.
任务圆♥满♥达成
Mission accomplished.
谢谢你,还有这个
Thank you for that, and for this.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
我没事,只是我妈觉得我要去送死
Yeah, I'm fine. Mum just thinks I've got a death wish.
她很担心你,我也是
Well, she's worried about you, you know? I am too.
不用担心
Don't.
领♥事♥馆♥的事,亚契的生日 今晚的婚礼...
Oh, the consulate, Archie's birthday, tonight at the wedding...
我爱你,但我现在不想听,好吗?
Hey, I love you, but I'm not doing this now, all right?
好,我们专心面对接下来的24小时
All right, all right, all right. Let's focus on the next 24 hours.
你会搭上那班飞机迷死那群电视制♥作♥人
You're gonna get on that flight, charm the shit out of those TV producers,
然后成为巨星
and you're gonna be a star.
真的,我以你为荣
Truly. I'm so proud of you.
你♥他♥妈♥的一定会很棒
You're gonna be so fucking good at this job.
那是一定的,对吧?
Oh, I am, aren't I?
嘿,别把我忘了
Hey, don't forget about me.
等我们下次见面时 大家都想当你的闺蜜
By the time I see you next, everyone will wanna be your best friend.
不会的
No.
-天啊,你的脸 -真的
God, your face. - Oh, my God.
有你在这真好
You know, it's been good having you here.
-真的吗? -多半的时候
Really? - Mostly.
-好 -我好想你
Yeah. - I missed you.
只能临停下客
Drop off only.
-不准停车 -好的,谢谢
No stopping. - Yes. Great. Thank you.
-只能临停,往前开 -非常感谢你
Drop off only. Keep moving. - Thank you so much.
很好,天啊
That's great. Oh, my God.
-我爱你 -我爱你
I love you. - I love you.
加油
Good luck.
往前开
Move it along.
牌子上写着两分钟,我们才30秒
Sign says two minutes. We were 30 seconds.
请慢走
Yes, on you go.
一路顺风
Good riddance.
我很好
I'm okay.
你还好吗?
You all right?
不好
No. No.
你怕搭飞机?
Are you a nervous flyer?
-只是... -好
Just... - Yeah.
来,拿着
Here. Take this.
是赤铁矿,可以帮你安神
It's hematite. It's grounding.
好
Right.
谢了
Thanks. Um...
我该放在哪里?
Where do I put it?
不用塞进去,拿着就好了
Oh, no, no. No insertions. Just hold it, apparently.
-谢谢,这真的很好 -不客气
Thank you, that's really nice. - It's all right.
晚安,各位女士先生 我是本班机的机长
[man on PA] Good evening, it's your captain speaking.
大家都登机了,我们将按照时间起飞
We've got everybody on board, so we'll be departing as scheduled.
机舱人员,请准备起飞等等,我们在飞机上
Cabin crew, please prepare for takeoff. - Wait. We're on a plane.
-对 -我们不能在地面上
Yeah. - We don't want to be grounded.
我们要在空中
We wanna be in the air.
干,天啊
Oh, fuck. Oh, God.
我的天啊
Oh, sweet Jesus.
-把石头给我 -惨了
Give me the rock. - Oh, no.
把石头给我
Give me the rock.
-这你拿着 -是什么?
Take this. - What is it?
赞安诺,宝贝
Xanax, honey.
好
Yeah.
♪ I am right here, right now ♪
♪ Right here, right here, right now I am right here ♪
♪ Right now ♪
♪ I am right here, right now ♪
♪ Right here, right here, right now I am right here ♪
♪ Right now ♪
天啊,我真不敢相信这是我们的婚礼
Oh, my God, I cannot believe that this is our wedding.
你刚才所做的,我爱死了
And what you did back there, I love it.
我从没见过你的这一面
I've never seen this side of you.
我只是问自己
I just asked myself,
莉维会怎么做?
"What would Liv do?"
好吧,这最好不要变成习惯
Okay, maybe not the best habit to get into.
-你别太苛责她了 -为什么?
Hey, you should give her a break. - Why?
因为她是你姐姐
Because she's your sister.
听我这个毫无家庭温暖的人一句话
And take it from someone whose family is severely absent,
要善待他们
don't take them for granted.
这真是太莉维了
This is very Liv.
她可能是个麻烦人物,但她很好玩
She might be a pain in the arse, but she is very fun.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
剧集 | 我为养生狂(2023) | 导航列表