剧集 | 我为养生狂(2023) | 导航列表
♪ Let 'em say we're crazy ♪
♪ I don't care about that ♪
♪ Put your hand in my hand, baby ♪
♪ Don't ever look back ♪
♪ Let the road around us ♪
♪ Just fall apart ♪
♪ Baby, we can make it If we're heart to heart ♪
♪ And we can build this dream together ♪
♪ Standing strong forever ♪
♪ Nothing's gonna stop us now ♪
♪ And when the world runs out of lovers ♪
♪ We'll still have each other ♪
♪ Nothing's gonna stop us ♪
♪ Nothing's gonna stop us now ♪
♪ Oh, yeah ♪
天啊,对不起!
Oh, God, sorry!
-真的对不起 -没关系,亲爱的
I'm so sorry. - That's okay, love.
过来,来吧
Come over here. Come on.
-来吧 -不用了,没关系
Come on. - No, that's okay.
人家在邀请你,来吧
You've been invited. Come on.
-好 -来吧谢谢
Yeah, come. - Okay. Thanks.
给爸爸一个大大的拥抱
Give Dad a big hug.
爸,再见
Bye, Dad.
谢谢
Thank you.
你很棒
Great job.
谢谢你刚才的帮忙
Thank you. For your help back there.
我爸在我小时候就死了
My dad died when I was a kid.
我的家人完全不是那样面对的
That's not at all how my family dealt with it.
去我的
Fuck me.
有人很受欢迎
Someone's popular.
(艾美关,未接来电)
(阿嘉希利,未接来电)
(妈,未接来电)
天啊,莉维,你在哪里?
Jesus, Liv, where are you?
你弟打来说你失踪了
Your brother called and told me you were MIA.
别紧张,我在往堪培拉的路上
Relax, I'm just outside of Canberra.
去做什么?
Doing what?
-我要去做精神评估 -什么?为什么?
Oh, I've got a psych evaluation. - What? Why?
说来话长,你就别问了
Oh. It's a long story. Don't worry about it.
我在想你那天问我的事
Look, I was thinking about what you asked the other day.
你说如果我们现在认识的话 会不会当朋友
About whether we'd be friends if we met now.
艾美,现在不必急着讲这个
Oh, Ames, we really don't have to do this now.
老实说呢?不会
And... to be honest? No.
我想我们不会是朋友
I don't think we would be.
可是我们不是40岁才认识
But we didn't meet at 40.
我们不是因为住得很近才变成朋友
You know, we're not friends because we live nearby
或我们的孩子去上同一间学校
or our kids go to the same school.
我们成为朋友 是因为我们有共同的生活
We're friends because we've shared a life.
那些喝醉的夜晚,痛心的暗恋
You know, boozy nights, devastating crushes.
我的天,还有可怕的发型
Dear God, the terrible haircuts.
所以我不在乎我们今天变成怎样
So I don't care about who we are today.
因为对我而言 你永远是那个吐在我果冻鞋的女孩
Because to me, you'll always be the girl who threw up on my jellies,
而我永远是那个脚超级怕痒的女孩
and I'll always be the girl with the insanely ticklish feet.
干,你太感性了
Fuck, you're emo.
帮我拿一下梳子,好吗?
Can I have my hairbrush, please? - Oh.
那是谁?
Who's that?
天啊,只是让我搭便车的陌生人
God. It's just some stranger I hitched a ride with.
好吧,把她车牌照片传给我
Okay, well, send me a photo of her license plate
万一她杀了你,我可以去帮你报仇
in case she murders you and I need to avenge your death.
遵命
Will do.
好精彩的对话,真好
What a rich conversation. Good for you.
关伯伯好,关妈妈好
Hi, Mr. and Mrs. Kwan.
你怎么全身酒臭味
You stink of alcohol.
是不是这个澳洲女孩害的?
It's because of this Australian girl, isn't it?
他们整天拿着VB啤酒在街上发酒疯
With their VB and getting drunk in the streets.
你怎么不跟那个帕蜜拉张当朋友?
Why can't you be friends with that Pamela Chang instead?
莉维的爸爸今天过世了,好吗?
Liv's dad died today, okay?
我们可以带她回家吗?
So can we just take her home?
♪ Ohh, can't anybody see ♪
♪ Never found our way ♪
♪ Regardless of what they say... ♪
你把千层面盘拿到哪里去了?
Where's the lasagna tray you took?
一定要拿回来 因为那是你帕特阿姨的
Just make sure you get it back 'cause it was your Auntie Pat's.
♪ Ohh, can't anybody see ♪
♪ We've got a war to fight ♪
♪ Never found our way ♪
♪ Regardless of what they say ♪
♪ How can it feel ♪
♪ This wrong... ♪
-我说过我会准时把你送到 -谢谢
I told you I'd get you here on time.
今天可说是很怪异
Thank you. Today's been weird, to say the least.
不客气
You are welcome.
你快给我滚
Now get the fuck out.
我跟网友约会快迟到了
I'm late for my Bumble date. - Oh, okay.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你好,我是为了申请美国绿卡 来做评估的
Hi. I'm here for my evaluation for my US green card application.
-奥莉维亚希利? -对
Olivia Healy? - Yeah.
查到你的名字了 上面说你的地址在悉尼
Got you here. Oh, it says your address is in Sydney.
没错,你一定想象不到 我花了多少功夫才到这里
Yes, it is. You have no idea what it took to get me here.
其实你申请视讯评估就可以了
Oh, you should have requested a Zoom consult then.
阿嘉,我在忙,稍后再回你?
Gaz, I can't talk. Can I call you back?
你在搞什么,莉维?
What the fuck, Liv?
你竟然在我婚礼前几天捅这种娄子?
Are you seriously pulling this shit days before my wedding?
我捅什么娄子?
What shit?
听着,我知道你在生妈的气 但这样失踪一整天?
Look, I get that you're pissed at Mum, but disappearing for a whole fucking day?
大家都吓死了,你错过彩排
Everyone's freaking out you missed the rehearsal.
你原本要负责酒的 搞什么,连个简讯都没有?
You were meant to help with the wine. Seriously, not even a text?
我就知道你早晚 会把我的婚礼焦点移到你身上
I knew you would find some way to make my wedding all about you.
什么,我没有,你在说...
Wha-- No, I'm not. That's not--
我完全忘了,听着,我一定会到
So I totally forgot, and, look, I'll be there.
你知道吗?我保证我一定会到场
You know what? I will-- I promise I will be there.
你的婚礼一定会顺利的
Your wedding will go off without a hitch.
♪ Yellow-tinted lenses and a pink gelato ♪
希利小姐
我们可以开始了
Ms. Healy, I'm ready for you.
谢谢
Thanks.
♪ Fallin' out the window Hit me back tomorrow ♪
♪ We'll always be The one tough act to follow ♪
♪ I'm feeling these songs Mocking jokes and carols ♪
♪ Welcome to the days Of the broke and shallow ♪
♪ But if we just spoke ♪
♪ Like we meant it ♪
♪ Would you reference ♪
♪ This open part of me ♪
♪ The minute I know ♪
♪ The time we spent in ♪
♪ Came corrected ♪
♪ In my anatomy ♪
剧集 | 我为养生狂(2023) | 导航列表