剧集 | 我为养生狂(2023) | 导航列表
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
想跳舞吗?
Wanna dance?
你会不会希望...没有遇到这些事?
Do you wish that, um... you hadn't gone through with this?
我知道你个性优柔寡断
I know that you're indecisive,
在我们选酒杯时没关系
and that's fine when we're picking wine glasses.
但牵涉到我们...
When it comes to us,
我们的感情问题...
our relationship,
我要你很确定
I need you to be sure.
小达,我这辈子从没这个笃定过
Dal, I've never been more sure of anything in my life.
要再发生这种事...
If anything like this happens again,
你要跟我说
you need to come to me.
-我们要能够谈这种事 -好,我知道
We need to be able to talk about this. - Yeah, I know.
这不能等闲视之,阿嘉
This isn't nothing, Gaz.
-我们有可能就这么完了 -我知道
This could've been the end of us. - I know.
小达,相信我,我知道
Dal, believe me, I know.
我发誓我绝不会再做任何事
And I swear to you that I'll never ever do anything
来危害这一切,危害我们
to jeopardize this, us,
绝对不会
ever again.
你是我的生命
You are my life.
我真后悔做了伤害我们的事
I just wish that I hadn't damaged this,
要是我没有那么笨...
I hadn't been so stup--
最完美的人生...
The most perfect life...
是由人生中各种不完美构筑而成
is made up of a lifetime of imperfect days.
我很幸运能和你携手共度
I am so lucky I get to spend them with you.
(薇乐莉:妹子 行程在收件匣里,一路顺风)
[phone chiming]
宝贝,我有个很棒的主意
Hey, babe, I've got this great idea.
要不要假装我们是 在婚礼上邂逅的性感陌生人?
You wanna role play that we're sexy strangers at a wedding?
我要去致词了
I'm gonna do my speech.
致词
Speech.
你可以的,莉维
Woo! You got this, Liv.
抱歉
Oh. Sorry.
阿嘉...
Gaz...
你说得对,我是个自私鬼
I am a bit of a selfish prick, you're right.
但是天啊,我真高兴看到你这么开心
But, oh, my God, I'm just-- I'm so happy to see you so happy.
你是最棒的弟弟
You are the best brother,
最棒的教练
the best trainer,
也是全天下最棒的闺蜜
and the best friend anyone could want. - Aw.
我爱你爱到核心里
I love you to my core.
-不错吧? -很会
Yeah? - Not bad.
你们喝得还不够多,明明就很好笑
You guys need to drink more. That was a funny joke.
还有,妈...
And, Mum...
虽然你经历了那么多事 你一直是我们的基石
despite what you've been through, you've always been our rock.
是你的毅力把我们团结在一起你的爱让我们更坚强
Your resilience has held us together, and your love has made us strong.
谢谢你当我们的氧气
Thank you for being our oxygen.
我知道这是我们...我们家不太提起的
I know this is something that our-- Our family don't really, um, talk about,
但今天有一个人缺席了
but there's someone missing today.
老爸
Dad.
你都说我们是超赞四人组
You always called us your awesome foursome.
你是大家的开心果是我们家的心脏
You were the life of every party and the heart of our family,
我真希望你能在这里和我们分享喜悦
and I really wish you could be here to share this with us.
他会以你为荣的,阿嘉
He'd be so proud of you, Gaz.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
还有,达伯特...
And, Dalbert...
谢谢你爱我弟弟
thank you for loving my brother
他真是三生有幸
as much as he deserves.
谢谢你买♥♥了那该死的丑烛台
And thank you for buying that fucking horrible candelabra.
多亏有你,我们家又是四人组了
Thanks to you, our family is four again.
敬阿嘉和达伯特
Uh, to Gaz and Dalbert.
阿嘉和达伯特
Gaz and Dalbert.
我真以你为荣
I'm so proud of you.
你说得真感人
That was really sweet.
搞什么?
What the fuck?
什么?
What?
♪ I see a paradise ♪
♪ This world that I found Is too good to be... ♪
好,这真的太怪了
Okay, this is really weird.
不,这太棒了
Uh, no, this is amazing.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
察德?
Chad?
♪ Let 'em say we're crazy ♪
♪ I don't care 'bout that ♪
♪ Put your hand in my hand ♪
♪ Baby, don't ever look back ♪
我想我们应该当朋友,莉维
I think we should be friends, Liv,
因为你真的很健康
because you're such a healthy person.
♪ We can make it if we're heart to heart ♪
♪ And we can build this dream together ♪
♪ Standing strong forever ♪
♪ Nothing's gonna stop us now ♪
(美国)
靠
Fuck.
你可以的,莉维
You got this, Liv.
我的天啊!
Oh, my God!
天啊!
Oh, my God.
莉维?
Liv?
莉维,你听得到吗?
Livvie, can you hear me?
快叫救护车
Call an ambulance.
剧集 | 我为养生狂(2023) | 导航列表