剧集 | 我为养生狂(2023) | 导航列表
一通电♥话♥就能找到我,好吗?
I'm just a phone call away, okay?
好
Okay.
来吧,我们送你进去
All right, come on, let's get you inside.
-依菲,你是怎么... -我不想说
Evie. What are you doing-- - I don't wanna talk about it.
什么?
What--
听我说,露比和她的朋友 邀依菲去月神乐园
Look, Ruby and her friends invited Evie to Luna Park.
他们把她一个人丢下觉得很好玩
They thought it'd be hilarious to ditch her and leave her there.
反正青少年就是混♥蛋♥,报告完毕
So teenagers are still cunts, the end.
天啊,我...
Jesus. I--
她今天心情很乱,不过应该没事了
She's had a massive day, but she'll be fine.
她怎么没打给我?她不想让你太担心
Why didn't she call me? - She didn't want you to stress.
我担心死了
Yeah, well, I'm stressed.
所以啰
Exactly.
好,我要走了,艾萨克在等那个艾萨克?
Oh, okay, I'm gonna go. Isaac's waiting. - Isaac, hey?
不好意思,你脸上那个是阴毛?
Sorry, is that a pube on your face?
噢,那是...是道格的
Oh, it's, uh-- It's Doug's.
你终于上了车,真好
Good to see at least you're getting mounted.
你觉得如果我们现在才认识 会成为朋友吗?
Hey, do you reckon if we met now, we'd be friends?
-好,我知道了 -莉维...
Yeah, got it. - Liv. I--
♪ If you ask me one more question ♪
♪ If you ask me one more... ♪
♪ I'm about to crash ♪
♪ If you ask me one more question ♪
♪ I'm about to crash ♪
-小可爱,怎么样? -嗨
Hey, cutie, how was it? - Hi.
什么?谁怎样?
What? With who?
你今天和学员们
Your day, your clients.
喔,对
Oh, yeah.
忙翻了,你不会想听的
Crazy. Yeah, um, you don't even wanna know about it.
-天啊,你的脑袋一定快炸了 -是啊
Jeez, your brain must be fried, huh? - Yeah.
-过来 -好
Come here. - Yep.
♪ Are you gonna lose control? ♪
♪ Let it out and let it go ♪
-你还好吗? -我没事
You okay? - Yeah.
那个...
Hey, um...
我要向你自首
I have to confess something.
好
Okay.
你一定想不到,我今天嗑药了
Uh, this-- This might come as a surprise, but I was on drugs today.
不会吧?
No.
你早就知道了?
Oh, you knew?
但我把你扯进来真的很抱歉
But I'm sorry I dragged you into all of that.
对还在复原期的人一定很难受
That can't have been easy for someone who's in recovery.
相信我,我没立场批评谁
Trust me, I am not one to judge.
看来我也是个自私鬼
Turns out I can be a little bit of a selfish prick.
在我看来,你今天救了一个年轻女孩
Hmm. Well, the way I see it, you rescued a young girl today.
我倒觉得你还蛮无私的
Pretty selfless if you ask me.
不是什么凡事搞砸的人会做的事
Not exactly something a fuck-up would do.
-你看了我的文章 -对
You read my article. - Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
我真的很想好好谢谢你 今天这么帮我
I'd... I'd really like to thank you properly for helping me today.
有时间吃冰淇淋吗?
Do you have time for ice cream?
其实我要去参加聚会
Actually, I have a meeting.
我加入《龙与地下城》社团
It's my Dungeons & Dragons group.
天啊,我是开玩笑的
Jesus, I'm kidding. Wow.
天啊
Oh, God.
就是匿名戒毒者互助会
Just the NA meetings.
但你知道吗?
But you know what?
你可以欠我一次
You can owe me one.
就这么办
Deal.
♪ Can't you see ♪
♪ We're not broken, we're not broken ♪
♪ You're all I need ♪
♪ We're not broken, we're not broken ♪
♪ Stay with me ♪
♪ We're not broken, we're not broken ♪
♪ We're not broken ♪
-拉着你的舞伴,一、二、三 -别跳了
Grab your partner, do-si-do. - Stop that.
你今天难得预约了
I see you made an appointment for once.
但我先声明,我有警卫快拨键
But just so you know, I have security on speed dial.
好,听我说,我搞砸了
Okay, look, I fucked up,
但我是成人了,我知道当一个成人
but I'm an adult, and I know that part of being an adult
要懂得承担和负责
is accountability and responsibility.
所以我有东西要送你
So I got you some things.
我真的很抱歉
And I'm really sorry.
喔,是蓝♥光♥盘
Oh, Blu-ray.
(《心灵捕手》)
我说过这电影很好看
I told you it's a very good film.
好吧,我帮你签体♥检♥单
Fine. I'll do your medical.
天啊,真的吗?
Oh, my God, really?
-有一个条件 -是什么?
On one condition. - Yeah?
你要先通过领♥事♥馆♥核准的
You pass a psych evaluation
心理医师的精神评估
with a consulate-approved specialist first.
我不是要刁难你
I'm not trying to make things harder for you,
但我要确定你精神没问题 才能帮你签核
but I'm not gonna sign off until I know you are mentally okay.
你觉得我精神不稳定?
You think I'm unstable?
-你确实以肢体攻击医生 -我是不小心的
You did physically assault a doctor. - Unintentionally.
然后又跟踪她说跟踪太言重了
Then proceeded to stalk her. - Well, stalk is very strong language.
你为了找美国领♥事♥馆♥的员工
And accost an employee of the US Consulate General
还一路跟进男厕去
in the men's restroom.
好,你跟察德谈过了
Okay, so you've spoken to Chad.
你只要通过精神评估 我就签准你的体♥检♥
Pass your psych test, I'll approve your medical,
我们就永远不必再见面
and we never have to see each other again.
这是什么?
What's this?
只是想说你会想喝杯茶
Just thought you might like a cup of tea. - Oh.
天啊
Oh, God.
莉维?
Liv?
我在这里
Yeah, I'm in here.
你在里面做什么?
What are you doing in there?
你不是要我整理舞衣?
I'm going through my dance costumes like you asked me to.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我是怎么把全身塞进去的?
How did my body ever get into that? Can't even use that as a scrunchie.
拿来当发圈都很困难
干
Fuck.
不
Oh, ho.
我的绿卡?
My green card?
搞什么鬼?
What the fuck?
♪ There's something I want you to understand ♪
♪ It don't matter what I am ♪
♪ If I'm the princess in the west ♪
♪ East Coast, the face of success ♪
♪ Yeah, I made a few mistakes Along the road ♪
♪ But they led me to where I am And now I'm here ♪
♪ If I can do it, so can you ♪
♪ Go ahead And make those dreams come true ♪
♪ And if I could do it all again ♪
♪ Then I wouldn't change a single thing ♪
♪ 'Cause I love me, myself ♪
♪ And I am like a bird Super, super, super fly ♪
♪ Accept life with no regrets ♪
♪ Yeah, that's what I represent ♪
♪ My life is my favorite show ♪
♪ And I make it up as I go ♪
♪ And sometimes I'm high, then I'm low ♪
♪ But I can't stop loving it all ♪
♪ You can't stop me from loving me ♪
♪ Oh, no, no, no ♪
剧集 | 我为养生狂(2023) | 导航列表