剧集 | 我为养生狂(2023) | 导航列表
记得吗?
Remember?
和我们上♥床♥週年 去住的民宿裡一样的,你看
Just like those ones from the B&B we stayed at for our bone-aversary? Look.
亲爱的,这看起来像 一群小手在给蜡烛打手♥枪♥
Honey, it looks like the tiny hands are jerking off the candles.
画面太强烈,我知道是很怪
Graphic. I know it's weird,
但我就喜欢这一点
but that's what I kind of love about it.
不好,相信我 我已经把整体美学都设计好了
Hmm, no. Look, trust me, I've got a very specific design aesthetic going on.
对,好吧
Yeah. Right.
爱你
Love you.
-早安 -嗨
Good morning.
-早安 -谢谢
Hi. - Thank you.
我都规划好了
So I've got it all planned out. - Okay.
我们走运排到今天最后一组专访
Lucky last interview slot for the day.
妳邀他们一起出去喝一杯
Yeah? You invite them out for a drink.
让他们喝好喝满,勐灌迷汤都好
Get them all boozy, compliments, whatever, and then, bam, spill their guts.
他们一高兴,掏心掏肺口无遮拦
妳真是操弄高手
Hmm. Manipulative and clever.
当初能攻陷天后波特曼
If it worked for Ms. Portman, it will work for Little Miss Uncrackable.
这位号♥称铜牆铁壁小姐绝对没问题
我有一成是来给妳精神支持
[Amy] I'm here to support you like 10%. Okay?
但剩下九♥成♥是来求救的
90% of me desperately needs pointers.
冷静点,飞天小女警 别这样目露凶光
All right, calm down, Nancy Screw. You got crazy eyes.
我需要可行的解决方桉,好吗? 枪毙我好了
I need actionable solutions, okay? So shoot me.
有福袋!
Ah! Goodie bags!
真好
Yeah.
妹妹需要水晶加持?
A crystal for your vag?
披萨刀?
Pizza cutter?
不是,那是保养皮肤用的,宝贝
No. It's for your skin, babe.
我知道这东东做什麽的
Oh. - I know what these bad boys are for.
很好
Ah, yeah.
-这角度也太强势了 -妳懂得深呼吸就没问题
Oh, that's an ambitious right angle. - Not if you breathe deep.
倾听妳自己的声音
Listen to your own voice.
重塑性♥爱♥的语彙
Reshape la langue around sex.
我们必须挑战我们想要顺从的渴望
We must challenge our urge to conform.
挑战那个恐惧
Challenge that fear.
我们必须让性左右我们的决定
We must allow our sexuality to inform our every decision,
我们的七情六慾
our every mood,
我们每一次的邂逅
our every encounter.
我想吸她的母奶
I want her to breastfeed me.
我们该怎麽做?
How do we do this? - Oh!
是性♥爱♥,别想歪了
Sexually. Don't be gross.
拥抱真实的妳
Embrace your truth.
妳必须解放妳自己毫无掩饰
You must expose yourself sans fard.
那个弱点就是让妳觉醒的关键
That vulnerability is the key to unlock your awakening.
迈开大步
Take the leap.
裸♥露♥妳的慾望
Bare your desires.
裸♥露♥妳的恐惧
Bare your fears.
裸♥露♥妳自己
Bare yourself.
我感觉到明显的邪教气息
I'm getting definite cult vibes.
对,我可能会加入
Yeah, I would probably join.
最后裸体那一招很勐,很加分
I mean, that naked thing was pretty bold, I'll give her that.
我要走了,妳一定没问题的,好吗?
Hey, I've gotta go, uh, but you've got this, okay?
她有魅力,妳有魅力铁定百无禁忌超开心
She's charming, you're charming.
谢谢,我知道,我爱妳,再见
Thank you. I know. I love you. Bye.
今天就到此为止-拜託,我只需要她出个声 -搞什麽?
That's it for today. Thanks. - Again, I just need a sound bite.
-她不在裡面 -搞屁啦
She's not in there. - This is bull.
很感激你们前来
We appreciate you coming.
-谢谢 -抱歉,《标准报》莉维希利
Thanks. - Hi. Sorry. Liv Healy with The Standard.
-我是卡蜜儿的最后一... -卡蜜儿要休息了
I'm Camille's last one-- - Yeah, Camille's done for the day.
所有专访都取消了
All slots are canceled. - I just need my 15 minutes--
-我只要15分钟... -有谁不是呢?
Don't we all?
不好意思,麻烦妳...
Excuse me? Can you--
天啊,这是...
Oh, my God.
-她不能这样放鸽子 -卡蜜儿老是搞这种把戏可能在裡面自摸
What-- She can't just bail like that. - Camille pulls this shit all the time.
抱歉,我这麽说太过份了
Probably wanking. Sorry, that's wildly inappropriate.
-去她的,我要去酒吧了 -对,我也是,要一起来吗?
Screw her. I'm going to the bar. - Yeah, me too. You coming?
我不用了
Uh, no, I'm good.
怎样?我就是这一楼
What? This is totally my level.
不好意思
Excuse me?
有人在楼梯间拉屎
Someone's taken a shit in the stairwell. -
我懂,不是我,声明一下
I know. It wasn't me. Just saying.
门没锁
It is open.
伊芙第三次灯光提示又迟了
Eve, the third lighting cue was late again.
我跟妳说过了
I have told you,
如果我们要用本地工作人员所有指示一定要下清楚
if we are having to use these local crews, they must be briefed properly.
还有,我要知道布加勒斯特的日期
Also, I need the Bucharest dates.
抱歉,我把妳的按♥摩♥棒♥弄掉了
Oh! Sorry, I knocked your vibrator.
妳是谁?
Who are you?
莉维希利,我是《标准报》的记者
Um, Liv Healy. I'm a journalist at The Standard.
妳凭什麽闯进我的房♥间?
And you have a reason you have broken into my room?
严格说来,是妳邀我来的
Technically, you invited me in.
我知道这很奇怪,我不是疯子
And I know this is weird. I'm not a crazy person.
而且我可以帮妳
I can actually help you though.
我完全尊重妳是注重隐私的人
I completely respect that you are a private person,
但妳能打动更多人如果他们知道真正的...
but you could reach so many more people if they knew who the real--
真正的卡蜜儿
The real Camille is.
如果他们瞭解什麽能搔到妳的痒处
If they understood what it is that makes you tick.
妳的心路历程妳如何成为现在众人崇拜的偶像
Where you came from, how you became the you that we all look up to.
我能帮妳传达
And I can give that to you.
我能帮妳向全世界裸♥露♥
I can bare you to the world.
总之,谁说我们不能 边喝边做正事?
Anyway, who says we can't have a little fun while doing it?
妳都是靠这招骗吃骗喝?
This usually works for you?
就是,满口胡说八道
This, uh, how you say,
用话术唬人
being full of la merde.
这...
妳儘管用三寸不烂之舌
- Bullshitting people. - Uh, well--
还有酒,来给我灌迷汤
You can try to hoodwink me with your sycophantry and alcohol,
但在妳能裸♥露♥自己之前 妳无法裸♥露♥其他人
but until you can bare yourself, you can bare no others.
我准备好了
[vibrator chimes] I'm ready.
妳该离开了
It is time for you to leave.
-快走 -好
Vite. - Okay.
好
Okay.
我只是想如果我们有十...
I just think if we had ten--
好的,谢谢
Okay, thank you.
老兄,我试过三种洗衣精都没用
Mate, I've tried three different detergents. Nothing's worked.
我告诉你,一定要先浸泡
I'm telling you, you gotta pre-soak.
除非你想要死白
Unless, of course, you want dull whites.
-好吧 -好
Fine. - Yeah.
用热水还是冷水,老兄?
Hey, hot or cold water, mate?
我有...
I've got to, uh...
热水还是冷水?
Hey, hot-- Hot or cold?
搞什麽?
What the...
你好,情人
Hello, lover.
妳在做什麽?
What are you doing?
这...
What?
妳有除毛吗?因为妳现在非常裸体
Did you wax? Because you're very nude right now.
我裸♥露♥自己,因为我渴望你,道格
[Amy] I'm baring myself because I desire you, Doug.
听我对你说:“我要你”
[seductively] Hear my voice when I say, "I want you."
妳为什麽要这样说话?
Huh? Why are you speaking like that?
我...反正闭嘴,我们来做♥爱♥
I-- Just shut up, and let's make love.
怎麽...哪裡不对劲?
What-- What's wrong?
没有
Nothing.
好,来吧...
Okay, well...
只是我刚才喝了特浓冰摩卡
Just, um, had a double mocha iced coffee before,
妳知道我的肠胃对咖啡的反应
and you know what coffee does to my guts.
对每个人的肠胃都是
Well, to-- to everyone's guts.
来,继续说“肠胃”吧
By all means, keep using the word "guts."
抱歉,我...
Yeah, sorry. I--
我也很想,只是我...我只剩下十分钟的休息时间
I'm all for this. I just-- I've only got ten minutes left on my break anyway.
来
Here.
抱歉,甜心。
Sorry, sweetheart.
对,只要大家玩得开心就很棒
As long as people have fun and it's magical.
不管是乐团或DJ 我们的朋友都会跳得很开心
剧集 | 我为养生狂(2023) | 导航列表