剧集 | 我为养生狂(2023) | 导航列表
有人在吗?
Hello.
(《裸♥露♥妳自己》)
(真正翻转人生)
卡蜜儿拉维尼是...
Camille Lavigne is--
卡蜜儿拉维尼不是一句话能说完的
Camille Lavigne is a lot of things.
你今晚想看什麽?
What do you wanna watch tonight?
你想看什麽都好
Uh, whatever you want.
(嘿,小嘉,好久不见...)
(嗨,塞巴,你好吗?)
♪ Too, too, too easy ♪
♪ I make it look too easy... ♪
(真♥相♥全都露)(超越我的外阴)
♪ Too, too, too easy ♪
♪ I make it look too easy ♪
♪ Too, too, too, too easy ♪
是的,我同意
Mm, yes, agreed.
好吧,我会跟作者谈谈
Well, I'll speak with the writer... - [object clanking]
我会再把细节传过去
...and I will send the details over. Great.
很好,谢谢
Thank you.
好喔
Okay.
我知道这不是我答应要写的
I know it's not what I promised.
的确不是
Uh, no, it's not.
很大胆、赤♥裸♥
It's ballsy, raw,
但从流量来看我们的读者都买♥♥单
but judging by the page traffic, a lot of our readers relate.
-所以这是好事,对吧? -是的
And that's a good thing, right? - Yes.
读者量稳定上升,分享次数够大
The readership is going up steadily, shares are sizable,
我们的纽约编辑部
and our New York masthead
决定要放到週末版上
just decided to run it in its weekend edition.
太好了
Yeah! Yes.
妳该知道的都知道了,去吧我还有电♥话♥要打
Now you're up to speed, shoo. I've got calls to make.
谢谢
Thanks. Thank you.
-莉维? -是
Liv? - Yes.
我们都有害怕的事
We're all afraid of something,
但重要的是,我们如何去面对
but what matters is what we do in the face of it.
我是《标准报》的海伦金
Helen King, Standard.
是,你看了希利的文章?
Ah, yes, you read the Healy piece?
对,她写得很好
Yeah, she's a great writer.
-莉维 -是
[Amy] Liv. - Yes.
-搞什麽?
What the fuck?
怎麽了?妳没有爆卡蜜儿的料
What? - You didn't expose Camille.
妳爆我的料-别气,那个故事是...
You exposed me. - All right. That story's about--
“有些人将卡蜜儿的建议身体力行 就像我的闺蜜
"Some people take Camille's advice too literally, like my best friend
她全身脱♥光♥出现在丈夫的工作场合”
who turned up to her husband's work buck naked."
“虽然她很辣 引擎发不动,当然就上不了车”
"As hot as she is, even she couldn't get mounted in a demountable."
搏君一笑嘛
That's funny.
所以我的名声、我的婚姻 对妳是个笑话
So my reputation, my marriage, they're a joke to you?
当然不是 只有几行,我连妳的名字都没写
No, of course not. It's only a few lines. I didn't even name you.
妳不觉得大家都知道是我?
You don't think everyone knows it's me?
看看四周,莉维
Look around, Liv.
我只是写了让大家有共鸣的东西
Well, I just-- I wrote something that people can connect with.
我照妳说的做了,有好料就爆
I did what you said. I leaned into the juice.
是爆卡蜜儿的料,不是我
Camille's juice, not mine.
妳为什麽要保护她?
Why are you protecting her?
妳明明有个天大的料可以爆
You had a good story,
妳却选择牺牲我,写这种烂东西
and you chose to screw me over and write this shit.
这不是烂东西,艾美
It's not shit, Amy.
我为此付出了我的灵魂
I bared my soul for that.
天啊,什麽?
Oh, my-- What?
妳害怕自己是一事无成的人?
You being scared that you're a fuck-up?
妳就是,莉维
You are, Liv.
无人不知,无人不晓
It's not news to anyone.
天啊,妳真的不知道 妳把周遭的人拖累得有多惨
God, you really don't see how your shit affects other people, do you?
等妳回纽约,我们的日子都会好过些
We'll be better off when you go back to New York.
抱歉,不好意思
Sorry, excuse me.
这是紧急状况,我要马上见辛格医生
This is an emergency. I need to see Dr. Singh stat.
莉维,我已经跟妳说过了
We've been through this.
妳不能没有预约就跑来
You can't just show up without an appointment.
-妳要马上签我的健康证明 -请妳离开
You need to sign off for my medical. - I need you to not be here.
我答应妳回到纽约 会继续照妳的指示维持健康
Look, I promise I'll keep up all that wellness stuff back in New York,
但我必须马上回去
but I have to go home now.
-妳签就是了 -我不签
Please just sign it. - I'm not gonna do that.
签个名就好
Just sign it.
叫妳给我签就签,干!
Just sign the fucking paper! Fuck!
天啊
Oh, God.
我真的...
I'm so...
我搞砸了
I fucked up.
干
Fuck.
♪ It's funny How these people come around ♪
♪ As the world Seems to go round and round ♪
♪ It never stops spinning ♪
♪ And I won't stop winning ♪
♪ This is only the beginning This is only the beginning ♪
♪ I'm young and accepted Just marking my checklist ♪
♪ Only concern is the check-in ♪
♪ I keep 'em strung and rejected ♪
♪ Keep 'em feeling neglected ♪
♪ Won't reply to no message But let 'em see that I read it ♪
♪ It's funny How these people come around ♪
♪ As the world Seems to go round and round ♪
♪ It never stops spinning ♪
♪ And I won't stop winning ♪
♪ This is only the beginning ♪
♪ It's funny How these people come around ♪
♪ As the world Seems to go round and round ♪
♪ It never stops spinning ♪
♪ And I won't stop winning ♪
♪ This is only the beginning This is only the beginning ♪
♪ This is only the beginning ♪
剧集 | 我为养生狂(2023) | 导航列表