剧集 | 我为养生狂(2023) | 导航列表
Jesus.
靠!
Shit!
天啊,真的很抱歉,我来清干净
God! I'm so sorry. Let me clean it up.
不用,别弄了
No, stop.
拜托你别弄了,我快尿出来了
Please stop, please. I'm gonna pee myself.
-别尿
Ew. Don't do that.
那就住手
Then stop.
你是艾美关,对吧?
You're Amy Kwan, right?
你会这么问 是因为你分不清我和帕蜜拉张吗?
'Cause you can't tell the difference between me and Pamela Chang?
什么?不是,我只是...我也不知道
What? No, I just-- I didn't know.
别紧张,我在闹你的
Relax. I'm messing with you.
-你真搞笑 -你很意外吗?
You're funny. - You're surprised?
是啊你在学校就像个严肃的书呆子
Well, yeah, you always seem so uptight and nerdy around school.
从没想过你会有幽默感
Never took you for someone with a sense of humor.
你还真直接
Wow, you don't hold back.
抱歉,我就是心直口快
Sorry, I blurt. I'm a blurter.
我有发现
Oh, I'm aware.
好了,派对结束了,屁孩
All right, the party's over, dickheads. You know the drill. Booze down the drains.
老规矩,把酒倒掉
-我们该怎么办? -还能怎么办?回家啊
What do we do? - What can we do? Go home.
可以先别回家吗?
Can we not just yet?
来嘛
Come on.
♪ I was frying on the bench slide In the park across the street ♪
♪ L-A-T-E-R that week ♪
♪ And I'm not only among but I invite who I want to come ♪
♪ So I missed a million miles of fun ♪
♪ I know it's up for me ♪
♪ If you steal my sunshine ♪
♪ Making sure I'm not in too deep ♪
♪ If you steal my sunshine ♪
♪ Keeping versed and on my feet ♪
♪ If you steal my sunshine ♪
♪ My sunshine ♪
♪ If you steal my sunshine ♪
♪ My sunshine ♪
♪ If you steal my sunshine... ♪
-你没有走太远 -对
You didn't get far. - Nope.
来吧
Come on.
-来嘛 -天啊
Come on. - Oh, God.
好的,还是谢谢你
Okay, yep. Thanks anyway.
还是不行?
Oh. No luck?
对,镇上唯一的出租车司机今天休假
No. God, the only taxi driver in town is having the day off
显然她为了照大头照,去做脸部除毛
because, apparently, she's getting her mo waxed for a passport photo.
对,洁姬要去普吉岛
Oh, yes! Jackie's going to Phuket.
她需要休息一下
She needed a break.
太好了
Great.
我现在可以载你去了
But I can take you the rest of the way now.
-真的吗? -真的
Oh, really? - Yeah.
-好 -这应该不会太久
Okay. - I mean, this won't take too much longer.
萨基思先生过世了 现在只要把家属安顿好
Just gotta get the family settled now that Mr. Sarkis has passed.
过...世了?
Pa-- Passed?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
这没什么
Oh, it's okay.
只是一具尸体,没什么好怕的
Just a dead body. Nothing to be afraid of.
你真贴心,谢谢
Oh, poss, you're a love. Thank you.
来,你也来喝杯茶吧?
Come on. You'll come have a cuppa, won't you?
你不喝吗?
Won't you?
来吧
Come on.
好吧
Okay, yeah.
又来了
Oh, here we go.
你是什么意思?
你又要毁了整个气氛
- What's that supposed to mean? - You're about to ruin the vibe.
不好意思 我不能只是坐着写心情日记
I'm sorry that I can't sit around writing in my feelings journal.
我们有正事要做 有一堆事情要规划,妈
We've got stuff to do. Things to plan, Mum.
你现在唯一要做的就是
The only thing that you need to do right now
就是静下心来坐着
is just to sit and be in this moment.
我爸死了
My dad just died.
我不想坐着,我要做事
I don't wanna sit. I wanna do.
亲爱的
Sweetheart, you can't manage the grief out of your life,
你不能因为哀悼而脱离日常
逃避不能止痛
or run from the pain.
你要去感受那股情绪
Just gotta feel those feelings.
即使这是你这辈子...
Even if it's the hardest thing
最困难的一件事?
that we've ever had to do.
嘿
Okay?
我今晚被指交了
I got fingered tonight.
是史塔夫洛斯
By Stavros.
喔...好
O-- Okay.
哇,感觉如何?
Wow. And how was it?
他只是放进去一下子
He kind of just put it in there and left it there for a bit.
通常是这样的吗?
Is that what's supposed to happen?
我不知道,大概吧
I don't know. Probably.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
-你该不会是喜欢史塔夫吧? -才没有呢
Oh, my God, you don't like Stav, do you? - No. Ew.
他人很好,但我不...和他无关
I mean, he's a sweet guy, but no, it's not that.
我爸今天过世了
My dad died today.
今天早上
This morning.
请节哀
I'm so sorry.
出了什么事?
How'd it happen?
你怎么都没说?
Why didn't you say anything?
我猜我只是不想扫大家的兴
I guess I just wanted tonight to be fun.
等到星期一,大家自然就知道了
Come Monday, everyone will know,
我就是那个爸爸刚死的可怜女生
and I'll just be that sad girl whose dad died.
也许吧
Maybe.
也不一定是那样
Maybe not though.
我是说,你想当怎样的人都可以
I mean, you can be whoever you want.
对我而言,你永远是那个 吐在我果冻鞋上的女生
To me, you'll always be the party girl that threw up on my jellies.
真不敢相信你被史塔夫洛斯指交了
Oh, I can't believe you got fingered by Stavros.
怎样?他很帅啊
What? He's hot.
他有时真的很好笑
He could be so funny.
他那次晚宴致词轰动全场
He brought the house down with that speech at dinner.
对,你的毕业典礼真是美好的一天
Yeah. Such a wonderful day, your graduation.
只是她其实没毕业
Well, except she didn't graduate.
妮可!
Oh, Nicole!
怎样?严格来说是真的
What? Technically, it's true.
她缺两个学分,还有脸庆祝
She missed two units, and she still got a day of celebration.
抱歉
Sorry.
我好像说得太直接了
Obviously, that came out a little bit harsher than I intended.
你的毒舌是遗传你♥爸♥的
You get that brutal honesty from your father.
我最爱他这一点
It's what I loved about him most.
洗手间在哪里?
Um, where's the bathroom?
-在走廊尽头的右边 -谢谢
Down the hall to the right. - Thank you.
她是哪里冒出来的?
Who the fuck is that?
抱歉...
Ooh, sor--
天啊
Oh, God.
-很好,你在这里,我需要你帮忙 -天啊
Oh, good, you're here. I need your help. - Oh, God.
-你抓住这边腋下,我抓另一边 -要做什么?
You go this armpit, I'll go this one. - And do what?
我们要在尸体僵直前 赶紧把他移到床上
Gotta move him to the bed before rigor mortis sets in.
-来,动作快 -想都别想
Come on, chop-chop. - No fucking way.
我才不要碰死人
I'm not touching a dead body.
-为什么? -我不想碰
Why not? - I don't want to.
你在怕什么?
What are you afraid of?
外面有一家人正等着进来陪伴亲人
There is a family out there who need to sit with their loved one.
他们要说再见,他们要好好地道别
They need to say goodbye. They need to process this loss.
你要让她们围绕着 僵硬地坐在椅子上的他吗?
Are you gonna make them do that with him stiff in a chair?
天啊
Oh, God.
很好,你没问题的
That's it. You've got this.
礼仪公♥司♥的承办人就要到了
We've got the funeral director on their way.
如果还有什么话想说
Now if there's anything left to say,
就趁现在说吧
now's the time.
别想太多 不管是什么,直接说出来吧
Don't overthink it. Whatever it is, just let it out.
看着你的眼睛,我见到了天堂
♪ Looking in your eyes, I see a paradise ♪
艾莉卡!
Erika!
♪ This world that I found ♪
♪ Is too good to be true ♪
What're you doing? - It's his favorite.
- You're ruining the moment. - Shut up.
♪ Standing here beside you ♪
♪ Want so much to give you ♪
你也可以唱
You can sing too.
♪ This love in my heart ♪
♪ That I'm feeling for you ♪
你可以做了,继续。
You can do it, go on.
剧集 | 我为养生狂(2023) | 导航列表